UFC 141 LD: Where Nate Diaz Teaches Donald Cerrone Manners

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
CERRONE_DIAZ.gif

Didn't your parents teach you any manners, Cowboy? It's impolite to wear hats indoors. Nate was just trying to tell you that!

ufc_141_poster.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Isft2C86l74[/YOUTUBE]​

HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

Brock Lesnar (5-2)

ufcgang.jpg

VS.

Alistair Overeem (35-11, 1 NC)

overeem-9.jpg

LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT

Nate Diaz (14-7)

1049.jpg

VS.

Donald Cerrone (17-3, 1 NC)

[YOUTUBE]YhvUgIv-K0U[/YOUTUBE]

WELTERWEIGHT BOUT

Jon Fitch (23-3-1, 1 NC)

snuggie.jpg

VS.

Johny Hendricks (11-1)

Johny-Hendricks-TJ-Waldburger-UFN24-049.jpg

The Rest of the Main Card
  • Light Heavyweight Bout: Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Alexander Gustafsson
  • Featherweight Bout: Nam Phan vs. Jimy Hettes

Preliminary Card (televised)
  • Featherweight Bout: Ross Pearson vs. Junior Assuncao
  • Lightweight Bout: Anthony Njokuani vs. Danny Castillo

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
  • Welterweight Bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Sean Pierson
  • Lightweight Bout: Jacob Volkmann vs. Efrain Escudero
  • Welterweight Bout: Matt Riddle vs. Luis Ramos
  • Featherweight Bout: Manvel Gamburyan vs. Diego Nunes

Remember, this card is on a FRIDAY, not a Saturday. This is a PPV, no asking for streams is allowed.

Does anyone know the exact start time for this show. Usually they start at 9 but I've heard this one is at 10. Anyone know?

10 eastern Indy.

Sadly, I will be missing the fights tonight. I'm regretting it after watching the countdown show, the two main events look like they could light up fireworks.

Have plans until 11. Hoping to get back just in time to miss Fitch and see Cowboy and Diaz.

As one of like 2 Fitch fans on the forum, I am looking forward to his return to the cage. I'm sorry, but I am almost always entertained. His fight with Fitch was a lot of fun to watch, but maybe that is just the wrestler in me.

I'm really looking forward to this event. I don't think Lesnar vs Overeem goes more than two rounds. I think Diaz vs Cerrone is going to be insane and will be the most entertaining fight on the show.

As one of like 2 Fitch fans on the forum, I am looking forward to his return to the cage. I'm sorry, but I am almost always entertained. His fight with Fitch was a lot of fun to watch, but maybe that is just the wrestler in me.

I like watching Jon Fitch fight just because you know what his gameplan is going to be, yet his opponents can't do anything to stop him.

Also, Johny Hendricks, how are you preparing for the biggest fight of your life?

Thanks guys just got done with my morning workout about to jump online and play some wow and get ready for tonight @ufc

The fix is in!!

Ref Mario Yamasaki is in hot water over comments he made predicting that the Lesnar vs. Overeem fight would end quickly, given he's the referee for the main event tonight and will be the person who has to step in to stop it provided it doesn't go five rounds.

"I think it's going to be great," Yamasaki said today on MMA Junkie Radio. "Two big guys in a huge fight. Brock Lesnar is pretty aggressive, so this fight is going to go really fast. I don't know which way, but I don't think it goes past the first round."

Also, Matt Riddle is out of tonight's fight, claiming he's too sick to fight.

Fuck, that's lame of Riddle. Loads of fighters fight sick, so I hope he truly is sick and not using this as an excuse not to fight.

Hopefully that isn't what happened. If it is then I will lose a ton of respect for him, which sucks because I'm one of his few fans.

I'm not sure who to support in this fight. Pearson is English but he's from Sunderland which leaves me torn as a Newcastle fan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back