• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 123 LD - How To Train Your Dragon

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
WE HAVE A PREDICTION CONTEST WITH SIMPLER SCORING! CLICK THIS LINK TO PARTICIPATE!

What: UFC 123: Rampage vs. Machida
When: Saturday, November 20
Airing: 9 p.m. EST - Two prelim Spike TV fights. 10 p.m. - Main Card on PPV

[YOUTUBE]h3LsxuBufSE[/YOUTUBE]

Ufc123-poster_medium.jpg

YOUR MAIN EVENTS

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (30-8)

rampage-girl.jpg

VS.

Lyoto Machida (16-1)

lyoto-machida-and-father-drink-urine.jpeg

WELTERWEIGHT BOUT

Matt Hughes (45-7)

matt-hughes-highschool83.jpg

VS.

BJ Penn (15-7-1)

BJ-Penn.jpg

THE REST OF THE MAIN CARD

• Middleweight bout: Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcao
  • Light Heavyweight bout: Phil Davis vs. Tim Boetsch
  • Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Joe Lauzon

Spike TV Card
  • Middleweight bout: Aaron Simpson vs. Mark Munoz
  • Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Brian Foster

This should be a very fun and interesting night of fights. From top to bottom, the main card is stacked, and in most cases, the Spike prelims and even the unaired prelims could be on main cards of either PPVs or Fight Nights.

The main card itself features four former champions squaring off against each other. IF Rampage gameplans correctly and wins, he'll be in line for a title shot. The Hughes/Penn rubber match should be very interesting, and BJ desperately needs a win. Two of the top prospects in the middleweight division and light heavyweight division will be fighting (Gerald Harris and Phil Davis, respectively). Harris has a very tough challenge ahead of him. There isn't much that anyone knows about Maiquel Falcao, besides the fact that 23 of his 25 wins have been via knockout. Phil Davis is in a showcase fight against Tim Boetsch. George Sotiropoulos vs. Joe Lauzon could be a fight of the night candidate, and I'd love to see Lauzon pull off the upset.

Usual rules apply. No spoilers of unaired prelims. No requesting/posting/talking about streams. I handed out warnings/infractions last time, and I have no issue doing it again.

Join us for what should be a great night of fights!

Dude in the background is looking like "wtf you doing with my girl" also, looks like he is about to shank Rampage with whatever he has in his hand

Finally a UFC card we don't have to tiptoe around the internet so we don't get spoiled with results!!

Fucking Sherdog ruined the Marquart/Okami for me. Thank god this isn't pre taped. Looking so forward to tonight. Cannot wait.

I'mma watch it at a friend's house later, but I'm curious about something: are STREAMS available in the UFC site if ya pay for 'em? Ya know, like ordering 'em and watching it on my computer? I'm checking out the site, but either my Internet or the site is being slow, so I'd rather ask here since, well, I'm online here already. It's something I'm considering for future events.

Fifteen minutes left!

I'mma watch it at a friend's house later, but I'm curious about something: are STREAMS available in the UFC site if ya pay for 'em? Ya know, like ordering 'em and watching it on my computer? I'm checking out the site, but either my Internet or the site is being slow, so I'd rather ask here since, well, I'm online here already. It's something I'm considering for future events.

Fifteen minutes left!

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC123/watch

Damn that was a quick fight. He wasn't intelligently defending himself. No matter how much he screams Parisian wasn't intelligently defending himself. The ref made the right call. Albeit somewhat premature but hey what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back