Twitter?

.... yea, and I didn't laugh at that shit, I thought "wow, what a dipshit...." And Doc, never, ever ask if someone has something better to do than dick around on twitter. Your constant updates on meaningless things in your life makes you easily the biggest loser I follow on twitter.
Didn't see this earlier.

It's called having it synced to my phone. It's like texting someone. It's not like I spend my day in front of my computer with my nose two inches from the screen, going through all the day's updates. And anyway, Twitter is for posting meaningless updates on whatever you feel like.

Try harder.

And anyway, Twitter is for posting meaningless updates on whatever you feel like.

That's what my facebook status updates are for. I use twitter is to stalk famous people and post the random thoughts I think at the time and can't get on to my facebook.

Didn't see this earlier.

It's called having it synced to my phone. It's like texting someone. It's not like I spend my day in front of my computer with my nose two inches from the screen, going through all the day's updates. And anyway, Twitter is for posting meaningless updates on whatever you feel like.

Try harder.

That's what my facebook status updates are for. I use twitter is to stalk famous people and post the random thoughts I think at the time and can't get on to my facebook.

:headscratch:

So you're essentially agreeing with Doc but in a dissenting fashion?

Hulk Hogan tweeted back to me the other day, it was pretty awesome. Other than him the only famous people to have tweeted back to me where Leonard Weaver (FB for the Eagles) and Bryant McKinnie (OT for the Vikings), but they are nothing compared to Hulk.

Andrew WK is the funniest celebrity to follow, he literally only tweets about some form of partying.

Anyone who is on Fox's RED EYE show is worth following on twitter...you have to follow Bill Schulz, Greg Gutfeld, and Andy Levy...HILARIOUS!!! RED EYE used to do a twitter news segment where they looked at the twitters of people in congress, politics etc. Then tried to make it applicable to 'pop culture' :lmao: It was great when Levy read John Stossel's tweet of " 'Sup? Gonna put my munchkins to bed, then chil-lax with tha wifey' " I still die of laughter when I see that clip on youtube. I loved seeing Andrew WK when he made his appearances on that show. They had a good line up the other night, they had the Old Spice guy, Isaiah Mustafa, Jim Florentine...talk about a rowdy table..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back