Twitter?

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
Who else uses Twitter? Since the Superbowl, I've been addicted.

ITT post your Twitter links.

For those of you who don't have an account with Twitter, for the love of Jesus Christ Almighty and all that is holy, stay away from it. You may not get it now, but fuck, you WILL get sucked into it.

http://www.twitter.com/RocheCoach

@kylecobra

Follow me if you'd like but honestly my ***** consist mostly of mma talk and bad jokes.

So it's pretty much how I am here.

I don't get it, why not use mobile facebook and text people

I don't get it at all

Because

A. My phone doesn't support mobile Facebook.

B. I use Twitter when I have something to say but no one to say it to. It's a way of getting things off my mind.

Anyway, @MattTheDoctor

Because

A. My phone doesn't support mobile Facebook.

B. I use Twitter when I have something to say but no one to say it to. It's a way of getting things off my mind.

Anyway, @MattTheDoctor

I wanna tweet you Doc.

@LilacFray is not much of a Twitter addict. Don't always go there but when I DO, I tweet just to be ignored by someone :shrug:

@BeardedTheo

Hulk Hogan tweeted back to me the other, it was pretty awesome. I seem to be on my twitter in spurts. I'll use it a month straight and then rarely check it for awhile.

@LisaDvaXtreme

I've had some good ones, I actually did have some tweets back n forth with Karen Jarrett, she was pretty nice. Then I did get into a good long tweets back n forth with Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, which was pretty dang sweet. I do chat with quite a few peeps from here on twitter...I do chat with Doc on there when I'm on.. :) I also llike to follow some of my fave hosts on Fox News...like from the Show "Red Eye" and then peeps from Travel Channel, like on Ghost Adventures, and that Anthony Bourdain, and Andrew Zimmern, and the dude on Man V Food. Then random guys like Jim Florentine, and Chelsea Handler and some of her comedians, and wrestlers...

there really is nothing that cool about Twitter other than following some celebs and wrestlers and stuff to read what they say. I've been on it for over a year, and probably use it once to twice a week. Rainn Wilson usually has some good ones though.

I quite enjoy Twitter, despite having only 40 followers. It's a way I can vent anger at people who I don't have on Twitter, but I do have on Facebook. :)

@AJOent

I have a few of the individuals from the forums that I follow. A few follow me. My favorite follower, however, is Bif Naked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back