TNA Twitter Turbulance

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
As some of you know, yesterday, there was a fake Hulk Hogan Twitter where the person posing as Hulk said he and Bischoff were quitting TNA. Of course, "journalists", much like in the world of sports, took Twitter as gospel and didn't fact-check. They jumped to conclusions saying they were indeed leaving, before the person posing as Hogan admitted he was an impostor. However, the person on the account quickly stated that he was an employee of TNA. He stated that Bischoff and Hogan weren't the answer, and he expressed dissatisfaction over how TNA's creative direction was going.

Here are a bunch of posts (which have since been deleted)

@TNADixie Yes it's bogus, but @EBischoff himself is bogus. I work for you Dixie and respect you so much, but you've fallen off the wagon.

@TNADixie You need to wake up and realize who your true TNA troops are. I don't see Hogan or @EBischoff breaking a sweat.

@TNADixie I've bled for TNA, I've sacrificed for TNA, and I've put my family on the line for TNA... for what? To be pushed aside? It's BS

@TNADixie And you know it deep down. If things don't change, a couple of us are quitting.

@TNADixie I speak for a whole crop of men and women in the back. We're not happy.

Sorry guys, not revealing myself because at the end of the day, I need to put food on my family's table and getting fired won't help that.

But if I can use this big work as venue to provide TRUE honest opinions of the TNA biz today, then great, because we have no other way.

AJ spoke out for us a little while ago and got ridiculed. Had it been anyone else, they would either be suspended or fired.

So I took it upon myself to use the "biggest name" to get our voices heard. It may seem like a pussy move, but try being in our positions.

We got no choice but to use the Internet to our advantage here. And it's our hope that sites like PWInsider.com will publish our message.

Because @TNADixie reads PWInsider.com, but it's not like she listens to them very much.

We love you guys over at PWInsider.com though. Honest to God, if you guys were wrestling promoters, we'd be working for you

RT my stuff to @TNADixie and let her know we want CHANGE in TNA - from the men and women who work in TNA!

And we love Tommy Dreamer, but how does he come first before us? How do all these ECW guys, who had their chance in 1995, come before us?

No disrespect to the ECW guys either. Just saying.

He even posted...

dwduyu.jpg

Since then, he registered the Twitter account TNAnonymous (http://www.twitter.com/tnanonymous). Since then, he revealed that he's been a title holder.

One of the posts the account made was:

#
# BE TNA - @TNADixie - Watch TNA from 2002 and 2006. Those were the true TNA days where we were family.

Last night, he even posted a piece of paper with a bunch of dates on it to Jeremy Borash... just to prove to him that he was a member of the roster.

So, my question is, what member of the TNA roster do you think this is? Would someone really put their career on the line to anonymously air their grievances against TNA? Kurt Angle remarked on his Twitter that there was a lot of backstage confusion and anger over this account coming out at "the offices". Is this really a TNA worker? Or is it a fan trolling TNA to some incredible heights?

Or is it a horrible Russo-esque Web 2.0 angle?

PLEASE keep this thread spam-free. This is a very relevant topic and a very interesting one.

All of that shit about PWInsider makes me think it's some ********er from PWInsider. No TNA wrestler would do this, they'd chuck a Joe and call out management. I'd question the intelligence of anyone who legitimately thinks that a TNA wrestler is responsible for this.

If you were going to risk your career, you wouldn't do it via a fake twitter account. This is just some asshole trying to cause a fuss.

I think this is legit, whoever it is knows way too much about things that are going on, either way, in October he said we'll know who it is, I think it could be Samoa Joe, it makes sense, he's thrown fits backstage that they didn't bother to listen to, they sent him home twice. It makes sense.

Amazing! Astounding! And quite mind-numbing too. I feel it is fake, but I wanna keep following this cuz it is interesting.

It might be kayfabe cuz TNA does have a presence online, so they might be pulling a stunt on us.

I think this may just be some kind of story line. But for fun here is a list of everyone who has won a title and is still with TNA, since the person said they have won a title.(I am guessing that they are not talking about any of the NWA titles)

Yes I have held a title in TNA.

Kurt Angle
Sting
Samoa Joe
Mick Foley
A.J. Style
Rob Van Dam
Kevin Nash
Eric Young
Rob Terry
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Alex Shelley
Homicide
Doug Williams
James Storm
Robert Roode
Tomko
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Matt Morgan
Brutus Magnus
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
Velvet Sky
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Sarita
Hamada
Tara

Then this
No I am not on the House Show loop right now, not till September. And that's part of the problem, that's large income lost.
I am guessing that means they are not currently working house shows. Using the results from the 8/1 house show a few names can come off that list.

Kurt Angle
Sting
Samoa Joe
Kevin Nash
Eric Young
Rob Terry
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Kazarian
Alex Shelley
Homicide
Tomko
Brother Ray
Brother Devon
Brutus Magnus
Lacey Von Erich
Velvet Sky
Taylor Wilde
Sarita
Hamada
Tara

Ok, this quote makes it sound like they wrestled for TNA back in TN.
And fuck Terry Taylor, when the fuck did you become such a kiss ass. You were one of the boys back at the fairgrounds.
I may need some help here. I don't have the best of memory on this stuff but I should be able to knock a few out. Wikipedia has September 8, 2004 as the last time TNA ran in the Asylum.

Sting
Eric Young
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Kazarian
Alex Shelley

So from my knowledge those are the people who meet all 3 things. Unless this will end up being part of Stings story line my money is on someone who is not on tv at the moment or is being used poorly. I am thinking Eric Young or maybe Amazing Red. Eric has been on tv so I can't see him being mad about money unless he is just tired of the way he is being used. I don't remember the last time we saw Red on tv.

I agree I actually think this is legit as well because he knows a lot about backstage stuff and it is puting Dixie and Eric on there toe's. But who I think it is well I think it is Homicide because if you think about it he has talked about in the past how he doesn't like the current direction of the company and saying the only reason why he is not leaving is because he still needs to put food on the table for his family. He is also been in the company for a long time and is a former champion since he did win the X divsion and tag team belt. I could be wrong but thats my opinon on who this might be.

My immediate thought was that it was a 'Russo-esque' stunt in the wake of the recent grumblings from AJ and Joe. This has Russo written all over it but i'm not convinced. For this to be some kind of worked shoot, you would have to assume that a large amount of your audience:
a) use twitter
b) follow Hogan
c) are aware of AJ's comments and Joe's suspension

If they had half a brain, you'ld think with all the EV 2.0 shit, Jarrett/Nash nonsense and the criticisms coming from two of your better workers, TNA would hesitate to throw some kind of Twitter worked shoot for the smarks to add to this massive boiling pot of criticism (worked and shoot) at the product. With Nash on TV kayfabe questioning his role and the veterans role, Fortune kayfabe criticizing ECW's role in TNA and AJ and Joe shooting on creative's direction, i would think not even Russo would be as dumb as to add fuel to the fire. I genuinely believe it is someone from the company who, as they stated, is hiding behind the persona of Hogan to air their views on the product without the risk of getting the sack.

Hang on, hang on... "he even posted a piece of paper with a bunch of dates on it to Jeremy Borash... just to prove to him that he was a member of the roster."

Seriously? So because someone knows information about the company, none of which you've supplied here, so we can't even validate the legitimacy of the information – those dates, for all we know, could have been dates on some tour TNA is doing that are readily available everywhere – it's automatically a roster member? Sorry, but the complaints issued scream jaded IWC fan, not upset unpushed "original".

I agree I actually think this is legit as well because he knows a lot about backstage stuff and it is puting Dixie and Eric on there toe's.

At what point does the account mention anything about the backstage life that couldn't be made up by anyone with access to a few dirtsheet websites?

could it be legit, yes.
do i think it is, no.

if it is real here are my predictions
Odds are homicide aj or joe
kaz
aj
PROBABLY JOE
some one in beer money
amazing red
Lethal
one of lax
MMG
EY

I don't know, but this looks and smells like a work to me, along the lines of the way that Russo has duped the fans in the past. And in the world of facebook, twitter, etc., it's even easier to do than ever. Things can be put out there, anything you want, and the IWC will lap it up and run with it. Let's look at the possibilities.

It could be a prank by a fan, someone not associated with TNA or professional wrestling in any capacity. But apparently they were privy to some information that the average fan would not know, so that would appear to rule that out.

It could be legitimate, but I'm very skeptical of this too. What could possibly be to gain by anonymously calling out management in this manner? A disgruntled TNA wrestler, a former champion no less, expressing sentiments that, rightly or wrongly, are prevalent amongst the IWC. Say it's Samoa Joe, or Eric Young, or whoever. Why would they risk their jobs to pull a stunt like this, with no potential upside to it or nothing to gain from it? Because let's face it, whether you agree with the sentiment or not, the feeling is out there that TNA originals tend to get pushed to the background by "WWE rejects," WCW alumni, or ECW has-beens (or never were's). Even if you don't believe this yourself, that idea is out there and I cannot imagine that Carter, Hogan, Bischoff, whoever, would not be aware of this feeling. My guess is they know people feel this way and either don't care or at least don't agree. I just cannot buy into some TNA talent pulling a ridiculous stunt in this manner.

This leaves a third option, and that would be that it's a work, that some TNA guy (Samoa Joe, for example, but could be anyone really) is preparing to be at "odds" with TNA management in a kayfabe manner, setting up feuds with Carter/Bischoff/Hogan or their representatives. Joe, for example, has "issues" with being passed over by others. He gets other guys on board (kayfabe) and they revolt, they use this internal dissension to challenge the TNA brass.

Smart money would be on option #3. I'm not convinced it's a sound strategy, I'm not convinced it will work or be a successful angle, but that is what I think the "TNA Twitter Turbulence" is all about.

@TNADixie And you know it deep down. If things don't change, a couple of us are quitting.
@TNADixie I speak for a whole crop of men and women in the back. We're not happy

If this were true then why pull this crap? Why don't these people band together, they've got Samoa Joe and AJ Style as support, surely if a group of people put together a coherent argument and requested a meeting with Dixie herself it would have a much better effect?
There's a lot of criticism against her, but she's still a business woman and has a lot at stake with TNA. Something like this could grab her attention, because it would be rational and informed. This comes off like a 3 year old crying when their newborn sibling starts getting some attention.

I want to doubt the legitimacy of this because it's depressing to think a grown man would stoop to this kinda stuff. Does sound a lot more like the behaviour of someone crying on a forum and not a real worker, in my opinion.

i think this person picked the PERFECT time to do this. Knowing that Joe was just suspended he is everyone's first choice. But it wasnt him, this person knows that for sure everyone including TNA management will suspect Joe first. I think this is real but it is NOT Samoa Joe

Boy we are paranoid! I just love Pro-Wrestling. I think this was a great thing for TNA because it keeps us talking along with keeping TNA on our minds.

All of that shit about PWInsider makes me think it's some ********er from PWInsider. No TNA wrestler would do this, they'd chuck a Joe and call out management. I'd question the intelligence of anyone who legitimately thinks that a TNA wrestler is responsible for this.

If you were going to risk your career, you wouldn't do it via a fake twitter account. This is just some asshole trying to cause a fuss.

Now I know you are a TNA fanboy from reading your other posts, but you are a very ignorant person to think there is no possibility of this being legit.

Because actually a fake twitter account is an excellent way of expressing how you feel with keeping the anonymous factor behind it. That's how the internet works, there is is a veil of secret there that you can say anything you want (as long as it isn't life threatening or a terrorist threat; which this obviously is not) and pretty much get away with it.

I know you like to think everything in TNA is all fine and dandy and there are no issues in the locker room and that their house shows and PPVs are doing just fine. But I'll use one of your facts against you, TNA is a private company and you yourself, unless you work for TNA have no actual idea how good/bad things are TNA and their locker room.

Although dirt sheets are not 100% hell not even 50% accurate, there is still something that they are based off of and they are not 100% made up bullshit like you like to think they are when it comes to TNA.

The chances of this being legit are most likely slim, but there is a chance of it being real as well. Get off of your TNA Fanboy stance and join reality for a minute.

So in the end, I question your intelligence instead of you questioning every else's intelligence for being such an ignorant TNA fanboy.

Now I know you are a TNA fanboy from reading your other posts, but you are a very ignorant person to think there is no possibility of this being legit.

yes the fake twitter post that plugged PWInsider 3 times is legit. Sure thing there.

Because actually a fake twitter account is an excellent way of expressing how you feel with keeping the anonymous factor behind it.
If it were legitimate it would be a terrible way to make a point. "Hey TNA, I work for you and rather speak to you in a professional manner, I'm gonna make a fake twitter accont and defame your management, this will get me a raise" It'll get you fired is what it would do.

It's not legit, deal with it.

That's how the internet works, there is is a veil of secret there that you can say anything you want (as long as it isn't life threatening or a terrorist threat; which this obviously is not) and pretty much get away with it.
And it would get you a big fat nothing, save for a firing. Mmm hmmm, effective. :rolleyes:

I know you like to think everything in TNA is all fine and dandy and there are no issues in the locker room and that their house shows and PPVs are doing just fine.
Yup.

But I'll use one of your facts against you,
This should be fun.

TNA is a private company and you yourself, unless you work for TNA have no actual idea how good/bad things are TNA and their locker room.
TNA is a private company, that means they're allowed to release information as per their discretion. But TNA being a private company has nothing to do with the locker room. You not only failed to use "facts" against me, you made a non-existant correlation. Good job, you're definitely showing me one thing; how stupid you are. :)

Although dirt sheets are not 100% hell not even 50% accurate, there is still something that they are based off of and they are not 100% made up bullshit like you like to think they are when it comes to TNA.
Most dirt sheets are completely inaccurate, most of them are based on nothing. Deal with it.

The chances of this being legit are most likely slim, but there is a chance of it being real as well. Get off of your TNA Fanboy stance and join reality for a minute.
How about I stay over here next to the side of logic. Yeah, I'm going to do that instead.

So in the end, I question your intelligence instead of you questioning every else's intelligence for being such an ignorant TNA fanboy.

I'd rather be labelled an "ignorant fanboy" than confirm myself as a legitimate dumbass, as you have just done with this post.

Look; 1.) The account plugged a single website 3 times. 2.) By approaching this in an anonymous and unprofessional manner, the individual would be fired were they a TNA employee (and they aren't). 3.) It's so fucking easy to see how fake this shit is, that anyone who doesn't acknowledge it as false is an idiot.

Someone intelligent doesn't need to call other people idiot, just saying.

Anyway, imo it's either fake, foolish or a work. Like Sting and Nash could kaybafe do it to get Dixie attention.

Or if they picked Lance Storm idea to create a group that rebel against TNA and management they could start it that way, we never know.

Haven't posted in a while. Anyway, yes I do believe this is real...

TNAnonymous hasn't said anything important recently. But TNAngry posted some key stuff.

1) He posted a schedule for about 5 minutes, and said that Dixie wouldn't want to see it.
2) He said that Chris Harris was planned to make a return at BFG. This is NOT a spoiler, rather a possible.
3) He called @TNAnonymous "Dean". Only ONE person in TNA is called Dean, Shark Boy. And Shark Boy has every reason to be pissed right now.
4) I asked him if he/ TNAnonymous was Shark Boy or Kaz. He IGNORED the fact that I mentioned Shark Boy, and went on to say, and I quote, "Frankies happy in TNA currently, though I will say that a year or so ago he was the most pissed off guy you could imagine. Remember Suicide?"
5) I asked about Shark Boy. No response.

Definitely very interesting.

If this is a work, I think it has to do with the Sting Deception storyline. Sting used a comment about "giving his blood, sweat and tears" to WCW in the 90's when he did the free agent angle in 96. And they tend to rehash some angles in TNA.

However, i think this is real. With the rumors of this new Wilpon(sp?) group that is being formed including a current TNA personality, why not?
(or it could be Radicalz type storyline)

I actually believe it is ALL part of the 'show' for two reasons, Two people BOTH who have actual one on one relationships with Hulk publicly vouched that the account was in fact Hulk's (Bubba and EB) either could have (and with Bubba for sure) picked up the phone and SPOKEN with Hulk to verify BEFORE telling their minions of fans (and haters) to follow the twitter account.

Don't forget that off screen Terry was Bubba's best man, and is the godfather to Bubba's son Tyler they have been tight family friends for many many many years

And EB and Terry are business partners (not like the scripted partnership on tv) with EB's company Bishof/harvey Entertainment (sic?)

There is a HUUUUUUUUGE hole in this that came from none other then Bubba (big shocker lol)

@BTLSRADIO

Hey bubba army this is hogans new twitter @realHulk_Hogan please follow him. Show him the power of the BA. Bubba 10:22 PM Aug 10th via Echofon

@BTLSRADIO

With hogan in a meeting. Bubba 1:38 PM Aug 11th via Echofon

@BTLSRADIO

@realHulk_Hogan hey hootie these guys just met there match with my guys. Bubba. 1:41 PM Aug 11th via Echofon in reply to realHulk_Hogan

ok, so lemme get this straight, Bubba announces Tues night to follow that twitter account, is in a meeting WITH Hulk at 1:38pm and then he tweets to the Hulk twitter account at 1:41pm in reply to a tweet from that account

it wasn't until about 4pm that Bubba declared that account as "FAKE" by that time the fake Hulk account had between 4k - 5k followers (at last check it's now under 2k and has a note that TNA now owns the account and it WILL be Hulk's Real Account)

Now there are like 3-5 new Angry, Truth, Anon, etc etc twitter accounts (I only have access to one right now as the others are protecting their tweets from being seen without request permissions) which I can only assume are to be "others" inside TNA that share the same thoughts as the original poster.

So, I believe 110% that this is a new web storyline and it's working either way you look at it, PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT, good bad or indifferent it doesn't matter, at the end of the day the old adage "there's no such thing as bad press" rings true, and besides.....

IT'S WRESTLING lol

srsly though, keep watching those accounts, if done right this could be fun

-Loki-

Considering this started with a imposter Hogan and then suddenly switched to oh im a TNA employee when exposed makes me believe its a fake. Now whether or not its some trouble making mark or Russo is yet to be seen.

I'm kinda hoping its a mark because it will be a silly add to a storyline really.

After the latest tweets from the @realHulk_Hogan and @TNAnonymous accounts, I'm going to have to say this is just some fan posting these. The majority of the previous tweets from these accounts have been deleted.

The latest tweets from the @realHulk_Hogan account are....

"I have fallen into the angels"

"to where I now wrestle in the Ring of Honor"

"I am the Fallen Angel"

"Christopher Daniels"

"@EBischoff Hey Eric Bitchoff, it's Daniels, the one you fired! Now who was mind fucked... way to stay accurate in the "media""

"@EBischoff I saw your nice little interview with SLAM! Wrestling. You covered it up saying it was that shit's @BTLSRadio's fault."

"@EBischoff So what, you're going to jump off a bridge if that shit @BTLSRadio does first? BRILLIANT!"

and all the previous tweets from the @TNAnonymous account have been deleted and the only tweet posted now is...

"Christopher Daniels @realHulk_Hogan"

Now, the previous tweets, the poster was stating he was currently employed by TNA Wrestling. Unless I missed something, Daniels was let go by TNA not too long ago. So unless these recent tweets are just to throw people off even more, I believe this is fake and just some fan posting all this stuff.

Well, to make things even more mind-fucky, the TNAngry (http://www.twitter.com/TNAngry) is now saying that both the Hogan and the TNAnonymous accounts have been hacked, and that the TNAngry account is the only one to follow.

As of now the only account you should trust is @TNAngry. We're working on sorting out the TNAnon account as it seems to have been hacked.

Again, I assure you that realHulk_Hogan and TNAnon are not to be taken seriously anymore. Until I say otherwise, @TNAngry is the legit one.

Then the latest post is:

With regards to the FL promotion's Twitter, I've heard that it is @OfficialWWA - however, this is NOT confirmed yet so please be patient.

At this point, I'm starting to think its a guerrilla marketing campaign for the new Kleinrock promotion that's being funded by the Wilpon family (who owns the Mets). The other Twitter account (which got "hacked") made mention of the fact that people from TNA are going to jump to the WWA. Also, for all that PWInsider nuthugging from earlier... Kleinrock is close with that website if I remember correctly.

Edit: A "TweetLonger" Tweet...
This is to clear up this unmitigated mess that's surrounding the TNAngry, TNAnonymous and the fake Hulk Hogan account. It started off as myself (TNAngry) and a fellow TNA worker who went by the TNAnonymous name. However, after speaking to the original guy behind the TNAnonymous account, it would appear that he's been hacked. Therefore, as of now the only account that you should put stock into is TNAngry. The other account(s) are 100% bogus. I maintain that I AM a disgruntled TNA wrestler and I STILL have a message and a point to preach to all of you wonderful fans. In time, this WILL blow up and become apparent. Until then, please, all I ask is that you put your trust and patience in the TNAngry account.

Thank you, and I do intend on continuing my goal of opening Dixie's eyes and helping make TNA a better place for ALL of us - the boys that best their asses in the ring, you fans, Bob Carter, Jarrett - EVERYONE.

Stay tuned.

Well, to make things even more mind-fucky, the TNAngry (http://www.twitter.com/TNAngry) is now saying that both the Hogan and the TNAnonymous accounts have been hacked, and that the TNAngry account is the only one to follow.

Quote:
As of now the only account you should trust is @TNAngry. We're working on sorting out the TNAnon account as it seems to have been hacked.

Again, I assure you that realHulk_Hogan and TNAnon are not to be taken seriously anymore. Until I say otherwise, @TNAngry is the legit one.
Then the latest post is:

Quote:
With regards to the FL promotion's Twitter, I've heard that it is @OfficialWWA - however, this is NOT confirmed yet so please be patient.
At this point, I'm starting to think its a guerilla marketing campaign for the new Kleinrock promotion that's being funded by the Wilpon family (who owns the Mets). The other Twitter account (which got "hacked") made mention of the fact that people from TNA are going to jump to the WWA. Also, for all that PWInsider nuthugging from earlier... Kleinrock is close with that website if I remember correctly.

Well if this is the case, then that would explain the Daniels posts from @TNAnonymous and @realHulk_Hogan...Whether this is a marketing campaign for the new Wilpon promotion like you suggested, actual disgruntled TNA employees, a fan thinking he is awesome, or someone from PWInsider like others suggested, I'm interested in seeing how this all turns out.

On Thursday 12th August 2010, @TNAngry said:
I'm back from a couple good hours of soul-searching and deep thought. I've had to really consider if I want to go through with this 'campaign' of sorts, and I've come to the conclusiont hat I absolutely do want to continue. Why did I get into this business? Why did I choose to sacrifice my body and risk my life? Because I'm a fan first and foremost. I'd happily retire at a young wrestling age if it meant the business would be better for it. I want to help make a difference in not just TNA, but wrestling all over North-America.

Thank you for the open-mindedness and trust. Rest assured I do intend on repaying you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back