Dixie Planning Revenge Already?

jccool420

JC CooL 420
TNADixie I refuse to give up these functions at least from Nashville until this is resolved.
about 1 hour ago

TNADixie Counsel’s advised that while we're challenging Hogan/Bischoff’s legal position, I have the right/obligation to execute existing agreements.
about 1 hour ago

TNADixie Anyone following the LA Dodgers/McCourt case?
about 1 hour ago

It sounds to me like she is planning her revenge comeback already...

Who would be on her side? Do you want to see Dixie back on TV?

I'm sure eventually that is the plan, to have her comeback and take her company back with her own squad of super faces to destroy Immortal... Maybe she'll hook up with Flair and get Fourtune to turn on Hogan and Immortal... You can never say never with TNA...

"The right/obligation to execute existing agreements"

I'm interested to see what that means... Is it just TNA business stuff in Nashville... Or does she have a way of controling some of TNA's on screen stuff...?

Really they should play out the domination of Immortal longer before any return of dixie is made, i mean give it at least 3 months of runtime before u excute operation TNA overlord. Besides what faces would be used right now, half of them are beat to shit/ of have left the company atm.

I really hope they arent going for this type of thing already because it would be a unneeded acceleration of the "They" storyline.

Why do I feel like they're going to stage a "REAL" court case?

Call me crazy I think that'd be badass. TNA does a good job at making fake things look real, so why not film something like that for entertainment purposes? Hulk's been in a court room many a time, he can help out ( zinga! )

Dixie is deffinitely plotting a revenge. I have a feeling that these AAA guys will have something to do with it. Plus Angle, Pope, Joe, Anderson and HOPEFULLY AJ Styles.

I think that TNA will do something a bit more complex than just Dixie assembling a team and going against them. But then again, it's TNA and I expect the best stuff out of them AND the crappiest so we'll see. Good post.

Really they should play out the domination of Immortal longer before any return of dixie is made, i mean give it at least 3 months of runtime before u excute operation TNA overlord. Besides what faces would be used right now, half of them are beat to shit/ of have left the company atm.

I really hope they arent going for this type of thing already because it would be a unneeded acceleration of the "They" storyline.

I agree with you. The whole Immortal thing just took off two weeks ago so the last thing we need to see is Dixie Carter coming back in with legal documents or some crap already to stop what just started. Let it play out a little longer for a few more weeks.

My biggest thing is I dont want to see Dixie Carter on TV. I hate when she is on Impact. She just comes across as very corny and fake. The worst part is when they show her in the audience with that stupid worried look on her face.

If anything with her involved, just esemble a team or somehow the team is already esembled and it's Fortune.

i hope she is not back on .T.V. any time soon what they should do is let immortal run for like 3-4 months, that would give her time to get a team to battle immortal she could have pope and Joe as two members. or they could do a court case, that would help the storyline.

she is planing Revenge it should be interesting to see where they take it, i have high hope for this storyline.

you had to know Dixie was going to try and get her company back.
how long would have been good for her to start saying anything? I think shortly after what happened(about now) is when you would hear her saying something. I don't think she would have waited and waited before mentioning anything.
now even if she is mentioning something now, I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon. if this is going to work out like a court system this could take awhile. nothing in the courts happens quickly. it would be months and months before things proceed much.

If Immortal uses Jeff Hardy's attorney then Dixie will be looking at years, not months... lol

Maybe she'll hire Hass and Benjamin to team up with Angle and help her fight off Immortal...

But, I do think it should be a couple months before Dixie assembles a crew or reveals her plans...

Yeah give it 3 more months before lead comeback for TNA against Immortal. Because they should not start the turnaround right now at the momnet.

I don't mind Dixie Carter on TV, at least she not nearly as obnoxious as Vince McMahon. And yea I think it will be a couple of months before we see her start to get the company back under her control.

It took months for this takeover to happen, and getting it back in the next month or so would make the whole thing look ridiculous. I can see an epic power struggle in the works, and it could be great TV if done properly. If not, well that's TNA for you.

She can't keep her mouth shut. She might as well turn the bad good and make her tweets kayfabe. She did point out once how ReAction's credits name her as exec producer. During the Immortal special. Good to know that at least one good thing can come from the infernal account.

I'm hoping the idea of the Immortals angle was to write her off permanently so the show can have the feel that it's run by actual wrestling figures. I don't want her back any time soon.

Unless she's taking a crash course on "the business".

I don't think that we won't be seeing Dixie Carter on Impact for a LONG time and I have no problem with that. I think that this Storyline with the Immortals is going to Last a Long time and Dixie won't be getting her Revenge anytime soon.

I see a Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy feud in the works. Matt as the savior. What I would really like is for AJ Styles to get pissed off at Hogan/Bischoff/Flair/and the crew for not being pushed as the GUY and take his company back. I don't care what anybody says, AJ is THE FACE of TNA and should be in the title picture or major singles feud at all time. He is not a TV Title guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back