Turn Jimmy Wang Yang heel.

truk24

Getting Noticed By Management
Thats right turn Jimmy heel, and send his ass to ECW. You bet I want to see him vs Yoshi. Not because they are both "Asian", but simply because Wang deserves a "push", and character change. The man speaks english, but you wouldn't know that judging from his character. He should come out on Superstars, and tell the world he is tired of being a "tool", and he is tired of the WWE mocking his culture.

Finally get it all off his chest, and tell the WWE fans that attitudes are going to change. Maybe a sneak attack on Ricky Steamboat just to gain some heel heat. Change the character completely, and make him spiteful. Throw him down in ECW to feud with Yoshi over a matter of pride, and respect. I would have him make an expample of Yoshi. I would call him "The Devil's Dragon" James Yung.

They need to do something, anything with him. He deserves a small push, one with no stupid gimmicks, and one where he could actually be a threat to anyone. He has not had a fair run yet and well turning him heel could work, but he probably wouldn't be taken very seriously, which is a shame, because he's not too bad in the ring.

If you're thinking what I think you are about the reason for Yang attacking Steamboat, than that's wrong thinking. Steamboat is Japanese and Yang is Korean so I don't think it will work very well. Nobody cared about Yang six months after he debuted and I don't think anybody will care about him now if he comes back as a heel.

Thats right turn Jimmy heel, and send his ass to ECW. You bet I want to see him vs Yoshi. Not because they are both "Asian", but simply because Wang deserves a "push", and character change. The man speaks english, but you wouldn't know that judging from his character. He should come out on Superstars, and tell the world he is tired of being a "tool", and he is tired of the WWE mocking his culture.

Finally get it all off his chest, and tell the WWE fans that attitudes are going to change. Maybe a sneak attack on Ricky Steamboat just to gain some heel heat. Change the character completely, and make him spiteful. Throw him down in ECW to feud with Yoshi over a matter of pride, and respect. I would have him make an expample of Yoshi. I would call him "The Devil's Dragon" James Yung.

one of the best ideas i've ever heard. this would be a very entertaining feud. i looked up Yoshi and he's good. he and "The Devil's Dragon James Yung" could have some amazing matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back