• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H-- new gimmick

Raven

Nevermore..
now i dont kno if any of you guys rember this but leading up to one of the ppvs maybe wm but i dont rember but anyway it was when randy orton hit steph with the hammer and triple h saw and went crazy while he was handcuffed to the rope,but for about 1 month there i thought wwe could run with this character, like when h went to ortons house and destroyed it and got "arrested" i thought that was using this term loosely,hardcore. but if they had H come out every week in jeans a shirt and with his hammer and he wrestles in his pants and instead of being a face he could be a tweener, Me personally i would have found that interesting.

First of all, Orton didn't hit Steph with the hammer, he did a DDT on her, that's what made HHH go crazy. It was HHH who got hit with the hammer after Orton kissed her.

Yeah, I think Triple H's look and gimmick are just fine now, and I don't think he needs to be a tweener. As far as him coming out with or using the hammer, it really doesn't need to happen because it's been done to death before in the past. That's why you rarely see him use it now a days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back