• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H kicked out after the 3-count at WrestleMania 30

Well clearly HHH is a ruthless for doing such a dastardly thing. What kind of sick bastard would ever dare move their arms after losing a match? This is just beyond twisted & should be censored out of further broadcasts.

Guy is getting pinned, guy tries to not get pinned, he is too late. Why HHH?!?!? Why!?!?! Logic be damned, Why!?!?!

This.

No-one is even the slightest bit arsed about this. It's a non-issue. HHH put Bryan over clean without kicking out of his finisher.

It was a great moment, let's leave it at that.

and this is coming from a huge HHH fan, he did what was best for business in having Bryan pin him at WM.

He raised his shoulder off the mat. It's pretty clear.

If you are going down that route, he only tries to roll his should after the three count and after Bryan has released the pressure that comes with hooking the leg.

There is zero wrong with that. In fact, it is actually far more believable selling than the normal. In a kayfabe sense, HHH has trained his entire life as a wrestler and has developed instincts, which include not letting his shoulders stay on the mat for a three count. Such instincts do not shut off when the ref counts three and nor do they shut off when you have been knocked silly.

Барбоса;4993307 said:
If you are going down that route, he only tries to roll his should after the three count and after Bryan has released the pressure that comes with hooking the leg.

There is zero wrong with that. In fact, it is actually far more believable selling than the normal. In a kayfabe sense, HHH has trained his entire life as a wrestler and has developed instincts, which include not letting his shoulders stay on the mat for a three count. Such instincts do not shut off when the ref counts three and nor do they shut off when you have been knocked silly.

This is what I like about Sami Zayn - he keeps on swinging even when he's supposed to be semi-conscious. I actually cut this gif a bit short but you'll see you my point:

i5bdVCIrNE3PA.gif

And an even weirder example:

iZPYNJyYUXmhL.gif

Actually its brilliant storytelling by H.

He tries his hardest to kick out before 3 but doesn't, realizes he has lost the match so stays on the mat coz there is now no point in getting up.

Thank You for pointing out that H in the ring is great for business.

This is what I like about Sami Zayn - he keeps on swinging even when he's supposed to be semi-conscious. I actually cut this gif a bit short but you'll see you my point:

i5bdVCIrNE3PA.gif

And an even weirder example:

iZPYNJyYUXmhL.gif

The first video reminds me of Terry Funk.

Anyway Triple H didn't "kick out".

Like a lot of people said he rolled over. He was supposed to be shocked that he lost to a goat faced midget.

Nothing he did hurt Bryan in any way It didn't affect the outcome of the match.

He didn't jump to his feet and have 100% health all of a sudden.

It was a fine reaction.

Obviously HHH was reaching for his shovel. Clearly the OP is on to something here and has uncovered the truth. Why won't you all listen!?!

C-O-N-spiracy.

There is simply no possible way you are serious.

Like, are you fucking serious??

It was groggy arm flailing if ANYTHING, and then he laid there on his back like he had been shot for the entire celebration.

Goodness fucking GRACIOUS what do you all want from him.

There is simply no possible way you are serious.

Like, are you fucking serious??

It was groggy arm flailing if ANYTHING, and then he laid there on his back like he had been shot for the entire celebration.

Goodness fucking GRACIOUS what do you all want from him.

The only way to put someone over is if the loser gets taken out on a stretcher and isn't seen for 6 months while WWE speculates on where they are and WWE's website does frequent stories on their main page.

And there had to be blood. Lots and lots of blood.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still pissed at Hogan for kicking out after the 3 count against The Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania 6.

The only way to put someone over is if the loser gets taken out on a stretcher and isn't seen for 6 months while WWE speculates on where they are and WWE's website does frequent stories on their main page.

And there had to be blood. Lots and lots of blood.

I wouldn't say that's the only way to put someone over, but you have to admit, that would have put him over much more. Triple H did the bare minimum requirement in putting Bryan over, which was putting his shoulder on the mat for the 3-count and not a split second more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back