Triple H kicked out after the 3-count at WrestleMania 30

I wouldn't say that's the only way to put someone over, but you have to admit, that would have put him over much more. Triple H did the bare minimum requirement in putting Bryan over, which was putting his shoulder on the mat for the 3-count and not a split second more.

Well that clears this up.

You are either a troll, or 13 years old. You can't possibly know so little about how wrestling works otherwise.

I wouldn't say that's the only way to put someone over, but you have to admit, that would have put him over much more. Triple H did the bare minimum requirement in putting Bryan over, which was putting his shoulder on the mat for the 3-count and not a split second more.

If I were smart enough to find Puerto Rico on a map I'd go there, grab the first old lady I could find, have her slap you on the back of the head, and tell you to stop writing ridiculous things on the internet.

Put him over more? You are acting like Bryan rolled him up with a handful of tights and his feet on the ropes & Hunter instantly jumped to his feet after the 3. I'm sorry but you have to be ******ed.

HHH, the guy that people joke about putting his friends first, holding people back, yadda yadda- laid down for the 3 count against the smaller, indy darling of an underdog. This didnt happen at a house show, or on RAW- this was at the biggest PPV of the year with a title shot on the line. Clearly HHH put him over just fine. It was handled very well.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still pissed at Hogan for kicking out after the 3 count against The Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania 6.

Wasn't it often used, the kickout after 3 in the 80's and early early 90s to protect the defeated?

Didn't Sheik kick out after 3 too? Anyway the kickout from Hogan seemed alright it was his talking to the man upstairs brother in the middle of the fucking ring that is irksome.

Wasn't it often used, the kickout after 3 in the 80's and early early 90s to protect the defeated?

Didn't Sheik kick out after 3 too? Anyway the kickout from Hogan seemed alright it was his talking to the man upstairs brother in the middle of the fucking ring that is irksome.

I was actually being sarcastic.

And lol, as a kid it made me sympathize with Hogan, him praying as soon as the match was over. As an adult though I remember thinking the last time I saw it, "Is Hogan blaming God that he lost?" It doesn't even seem like a 'God's Will' type of message he sends there, but that he's literally whining that God played a part in him losing the match. :lmao:

I was actually being sarcastic.

And lol, as a kid it made me sympathize with Hogan, him praying as soon as the match was over. As an adult though I remember thinking the last time I saw it, "Is Hogan blaming God that he lost?" It doesn't even seem like a 'God's Will' type of message he sends there, but that he's literally whining that God played a part in him losing the match. :lmao:

I wasn't mostly cause I saw it much later and I had heard Hogan say that he didn't want to be forgotten so he parlayed, then went for the belt and handed it to Warrior.

Although that moment was cool, especially when they hug.

I bromanced out at that one.

I can wave my finger all I want at him, but he certainly has a way of making you feel for him.

And the worst injustice about that match?

That referee wasn't even supposed to be in the reeeeeeeeeeng.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back