Who is Triple H high on?

I suppose. The IC belt is more of a punishment than anything these days.

I don't know about that, I was more referring to Triple H and the McMahon's driving it home that Curtis Axel doesn't belong in the same ring as Triple H, especially Triple H's "grown ups are talking" remark.

I think Vince wanted Kozlov to win at Survivor Series '08.

Vince must have been high that day. He was seriously one of the most boring heels I've ever seen in my life. Everything Kozlov did was a chore to sit through.

I don't know about that, I was more referring to Triple H and the McMahon's driving it home that Curtis Axel doesn't belong in the same ring as Triple H, especially Triple H's "grown ups are talking" remark.

That as well. But it's true though. What Axel doing pre IC title was way above now.

That as well. But it's true though. What Axel doing pre IC title was way above now.

All I saw Axel do was mess with Triple H and Cena for a few weeks then became IC champ less than a month into his debut. Since Payback I've barely seen the dude, I think he beat the Miz once during that time, I'm completely blanking on what he's done lately. I wonder if they ever had any real intention to push him hard.

All I saw Axel do was mess with Triple H and Cena for a few weeks then became IC champ less than a month into his debut. Since Payback I've barely seen the dude, I think he beat the Miz once during that time, I'm completely blanking on what he's done lately. I wonder if they ever had any real intention to push him hard.

He had a match with Punk like, last week.

Pretty much agree on Kozlov. He wasn't horrific, but by god he was boring and thankfully he dropped down the card after his initial push.

But his tag-team with Santino...:icon_neutral:

With the talent coming in to NXT these days, he's probably the reason for the signing of one of my favourites.

Sami-Zayn-WWE-NXT.jpg

Woah. I just stumbled upon this badboy, awesome.

BHWinGHCIAExDIo.jpg

I resent that remark. A smark would go by so-called "reports," a fan would go by what he sees with his own eyes. Triple H is high on himself. Always has been.

Any wrestler worth anything is his own biggest mark. How come everybody seems to look down on that quality. Confidence bordering on cocky is pure gold in pro wrasslin'.

Any wrestler worth anything is his own biggest mark. How come everybody seems to look down on that quality. Confidence bordering on cocky is pure gold in pro wrasslin'.

I never said it was a bad or unique quality, but the fact that it has lead to him shoehorning himself into two SummerSlam WWE Championship matches (not to mention his reign of terror on Raw a decade ago) definitely doesn't make it an endearing quality.

Neat how this thread is started, I say "his self," and then he proceeds to tweet that he's "a Triple H guy" and make himself a special referee in a title match. Thanks for having my back, Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back