• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Report On When Triple H Will Wrestle Again, Reason For Speech On RAW Last Night

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
Source: F4WOnline

Since SummerSlam, the Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar rematch has been speculated for WWE's Survivor Series and Hell in a Cell pay-per-views.

Now The Wrestling Observer reports that word coming out of RAW was Triple H won't be wrestling again until WrestleMania 29. No word yet if this means Lesnar's WrestleMania opponent will be Triple H or if it means they have nixed the rematch altogether.

WWE originally didn't have a Triple H speech planned for RAW this week. Last night's segment was done because of the crowd reaction they received at SummerSlam. The feeling was that fans didn't take Triple H's "retirement" serious enough at first.

I wonder who he'll wrestle?

No one took it seriously because no one believes he is done, period. I hated the first part of his speech last night it was just the standard storyline retirement speech.

I liked the part once he started thanking the fans, that part seemed genuine. Still I have no doubt that HHH will wrestle again. Hell at this point I fully expect his opponent at WM29 to be none other than HBK.

Rock vs Cena II for the WWE Championship seems like it is all but a lock now for WM29.
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar or the scant possibility of Sheamus seems most certain as well.
So the other most high profile match would be HHH vs HBK IMHO.

Of course it's Triple H, and his last match should happen at Wrestlemania.

I'm betting on Triple H vs. CM Punk, because he is the only one who doesn't have a dance partner with Cena-Rock II for the title, and Undertaker-Lesnar. I don't think HBK will wrestle anymore. Of course these are just assumptions but likely to happen.

He is going to have a return match with Brock Lesnar. Lesnar and Heyman is going to brag about how they ended HHH's career. Triple H would get fired up and wants to fight Lesnar at Wrestlemania. It would be a No Holds Barred match, DX would be at Triple H's side. Triple H would win and Lesnar's second term in the WWE would end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back