Big Austin Fan.

Always dreamed of being the one who sets up Stone Cold's Campaign

Someone do the sigs and else.

Thank you very much.

Just saw the draw.

We are gonna make history.

2 dream matches are ahead : Austin vs. Orton

Austin vs. Hogan

Let's show some people who's the most dangerous snake and who's the biggest draw ever.

Even though someone could google paste Austin's past history, and run down all of the accomplishments he's had - perhaps even point out that he's one of the biggest names to ever grace the 'squared circle' and he did so in arguably quicker time than Hulk Hogan, perhaps. But regardless of anything he's done..

I'm almost 100% sure your opening argument of "Big Austin fan" may have won over a majority of the people who'll vote in this thing. Good job.

I might go around every thread in this section and start them all of with "Big _______ fan".

Seriously, you're not doing Austin any favors with this thread. Winning last year is already working against him, and this doesn't help.

Steve Austin could beat the shit out of his Wife, and walk out on a Company and still be the greatest thing ever known to man through the eyes of the majority of Wrestling fans.. .. wait.

I'll be supporting Austin, if that is any consolation.

BTW I understand that beating his wife makes him a terrible person but how does it make him a bad pro wrestler?

His pro wrestling achievements should be seperated from his real life misdemeanours.

I'll be supporting Austin, if that is any consolation.

It's likely not. You're one of (what I believe will be) a ton, of mindless followers (no offense) of his, that regardless of who he's matched against - you'd vote for him without reason.

Hey, that isn't bad.. I've done, and would likely continue to do, the same for a guy a lot less than what Austin's accomplished. (Edge)

Still, it stands to reason and is very true. Most Austin followers won't even attempt to look, read, or try and understand any arguments on why he shouldn't win because 2 seconds into the thread they've likely already clicked the "vote Austin" button.

BTW I understand that beating his wife makes him a terrible person but how does it make him a bad pro wrestler?

His pro wrestling achievements should be seperated from his real life misdemeanours.

It was nothing more than a joke, and I assure you once the real part of this Tournament comes around - I'd believe it is against the rules to bring something such as his Wife beating issues into any argument.

Still, here - it's nothing more than mindless banter and random conversation. I assure you I won't bring up the reality of who he is outside of the business once it 'counts' for real.

ALTHOUGH perhaps the connection is that he couldn't find the line between his character and his real life. Maybe Debra said something wrong, and got a mudhole stomped in her because of it. Why, I'd be lead to believe it could've been during a dinner party in which JR was likely screaming "STONECOLD, STONECOLD, STONECOLD!" off to the side, in a poor attempt to get him to stop.

ALTHOUGH perhaps the connection is that he couldn't find the line between his character and his real life. Maybe Debra said something wrong, and got a mudhole stomped in her because of it. Why, I'd be lead to believe it could've been during a dinner party in which JR was likely screaming "STONECOLD, STONECOLD, STONECOLD!" off to the side, in a poor attempt to get him to stop.

tumblr_leflhdvxaH1qfvmt3o1_500.jpg

It's likely not. You're one of (what I believe will be) a ton, of mindless followers (no offense) of his, that regardless of who he's matched against - you'd vote for him without reason.

Hey, that isn't bad.. I've done, and would likely continue to do, the same for a guy a lot less than what Austin's accomplished. (Edge)

Still, it stands to reason and is very true. Most Austin followers won't even attempt to look, read, or try and understand any arguments on why he shouldn't win because 2 seconds into the thread they've likely already clicked the "vote Austin" button.

I'll try my best to defend the guy. I do not know who he will be up against in the future but currently he is up against Rhyno and I cannot see why I shouldn't vote for Austin over him.

In any case I think that there are only a handful of wrestlers for whom an arguement could be made that they are better than Austin.

I'll try my best to defend the guy. I do not know who he will be up against in the future but currently he is up against Rhyno and I cannot see why I shouldn't vote for Austin over him.

In any case I think that there are only a handful of wrestlers for whom an arguement could be made that they are better than Austin.

Rhino shouldn't be a cake walk, but by no means should anyone think Austin wouldn't win here. It isn't a hardcore match, and without the ability to use weapons - Rhino's skills are lessened. Yes, he's still powerful and dangerous to a degree - but Austin is just too superior in that opening match.

As for any threats he may have, looking at the brackets.. I'd say..

Orton/Punk - depending on the fan following of Punk, or if Orton goes against him, it could be his first real challenge. Bulldog/Windham should be a challenge, but neither have a good enough fan base to overcome the amount of mindless voters Austin will get.

Vader/Thesz - once again, depending on how the Tournament goes, I could see either of these two being the winner of their division and facing Austin. If it's Vader, it'll be challenging because Irish will (likely) push Vader hard enough to convince a lot of people. If it's Thesz, whether Austin should lose or not, he likely wouldn't even get a "challenge" through votes.

Unfortunately, the only true challenge I see for Austin may not be until the Elite 8 - when he could face Hulk Hogan. At which point, I can't stand either guy, so I'd just fold.

Come on I don't think Austin needs anyone or any reason to win.Just put him in the ring with them motherfuckers and he will open a big can of whoop-ass.

There's no problem with someone winning 2 years in a row ,especially if it's Stone Cold.

I was pushing for CM Punk until he got eliminated, but now i think Stone Cold is going to steal the competition. If he doesn't get randomly matched up in the final four, he has my vote next round and potentially the last. And thats the bottom line, cause - you know the rest ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back