[Official] Sting Campaign Headquarters

The Sting camp is looking strong. Here's to him winning the tournament!
banana.gif

Sting is another of my old time favourties.

Back when WCW is was still going strong he was my favourite wrestler there by the length of the Universe.

There are not too many people that I would vote infront of the Stinger in the tournamen, Im hoping that people consider looking back at his legacy in WCW and dont just go off recent history of his efforts in TNA. Sting is still good, but not a shadow of the incredible icon that made WCW his own.

Sting is an amazing wrestler in very way, his feud/matches with Flair were amazing! Flair somehow got the majority of the credit for their feuds and matches but the majority of the work was done by Sting. His stint in NWA was amazing in almost ever aspect, his rise was metoric. Sting was the John Cena of the late '80's/early 90's and if Hogan hadn't got so over, then Sting would have been even bigger, and probably still would have been the biggest star ever in wrestling. Hogan's popularity is in my opinion the reason Sting wasn't as popular as he could have been. The one thing that makes me like Sting over anyone else is that he was the most consistant wrestler ever - he never had a bad match (or at least one that I can rememeber). And this is no easy feat, he had to put up with been in Hogan's shadow, been underutilised in his early career, then been thrusted into headlining events with little or no buildup, was given the task of making one of the biggest stars of the time look even better, survived terrible booking and storylines throughout the majority of his WCW career, and given the job of carrying TNA on his shoulders. He past all of these difficult points in his career and looked maginificant in doing so. There really is very little you can fault Sting on, he is an amazing wrestler. I definantly will be voting for him throughout.

Sting is definitely someone who I'll be supporting for the majority of this tournament. He is simply a living legend. He was one of the best faces ever, possibly the 2nd best face in wrestling history, behind Hulk Hogan. He was the ultimate good guy for years and years. He had everything you could possibly need to be great. He had charisma, a great look, he was fast, strong, agile. He was the total package.

I grew up watching Sting! He's my all time favorite along with the Undertaker! But, if I HAD to pick one over the other, I would pic Sting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back