• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top Five Reasons I am switching from WWE to TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally wwe is slightly better as i do watch both religiously. Granted tna has some damn good matches, smack down seems to be bringing there a game. Tna for me is cool because of kurt angle and aj styles. Both are awesome in the ring, kurt to ME, is the best all around wrestler i have ever seen. they both help me watch tna, because lets face it there story lines are terrible, yet so is wwe's at times.

Mark, the other guy bashing TNA.

Do you people ever get tired of bashing an organization that has been around for 7 years? I mean, WWWF that one member had the good sense to remind me had been around since the 1960's took 25 years before it hit main stream. They were buried behind other NWA territories until Vince Jr started signing stars from all of the other territories to exclusive contracts and pulling out of the NWA.

TNA has done a remarkable job considering that they have been around for less than a decade. However they still have a long way to go. The only difference between TNA and other young wrestling organizations to have ever existed is that they have to go through their growing pains on an international stage. Usually companies dont go national until they pay off creditors and have a way to create their own young talent. TNA didn't do that and it is bringing them a lot of criticism because they are doing not only a different type of program but also because they are the only upstart wrestling organization willing to show their struggles on national television.

Like the product or not you should give credit where credit is due.

Both TNA and WWE are great companies, but here is what is wrong with WWE right now at the moment.

1. WWE keeps on putting the World title on Triple H and Randy Orton way too much and that is hurting ratings. I think Randy Orton is a good wrestler and as for Triple H the same, but they need to build new names in the WWE like MVP and Fetus. I mean it's the same thing every week, Triple H destroying Orton or Orton destroying Triple H, we get it WWE, Orton and Triple H hate each other alot but it's way too much man, put Randy Orton against like Cena again and Triple H heel.

2. :jason: Kill :jason: either the Diva's championship or Woman's championship and make the diva appear on all shows instead of just one. 50% of the divas are good-looking and can wrestler, but the one's that can't wrestle need to go back to FCW to train more and become better. Like Jillan Hall for example needs to go back down to FCW and then come back when she is ready.

3. Bring the Cruiserweight title back and let them appear on all shows. We need more action packed matches and high risk maneuvers too. They have so many good cruiserweight wrestlers like Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Rey Mysterio, Christian, DJ Gabriel, Evan Bourne, Gregory Helms, and Tyson Kidd. All of those wrestlers are cruiserweights and are very talented ones too and half of these wrestlers aren't even recognized by the WWE and that pisses me off because these are all talented wrestlers like DJ Gabriel and Jamie Noble.

4. Bring back the :boobies: Lingerie and Pillow Fight matches :boobies: and cut the PG rating bull shit because that is one of the main reasons why WWE isn't getting good ratings like they want and Vince needs to realize that. That is what the Attitude Era kind of was even though Austin/Vince made the whole Attitude Era what it was. Plus bring back the blood into matches as well.

5. The tag team division needs to be improved, there are at least 4 or 5 tag teams in the WWE that are actually really great like Cryme Time, World's Greatest Tag Team, Legacy, The Colon's, and The Hart Dynasty. But they need to put together some real great tag teams like they did with Morrison and Miz, they need to put together wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger maybe or DJ Gabriel and Zack Ryder. I am not really saying they should put the examples I said into action, but like that you know put random people together.

6. The storylines are becoming dull and boring to alot of people as I said Triple H needs to step out of the spotlight and let someone new take over and same goes for Randy Orton who needs to move over to Smack!Down and away from Raw to get some fresh new faces and new storylines to write.

7. Some of the superstars that WWE needs to bring to the mid-card and main event level is M.V.P and Kofi Kingston need to be in the main-event level, while The Miz and Fetus need to be brought up to the mid-card level and then make Fetus a heel main-eventer which would work good for him. Goldust should get put back into the mid-card level, but not the main event level though.

As for TNA, they also have some problems too like WWE.

1. Stop picking out of WWE's trash can of wrestlers they let go unless they are actually talented like Umaga and Mr.Kennedy. They get wasted talent that should never ever step in a wrestling ring and build them up so big that no one really wants to see them. They focus on the trash wrestlers instead of the talented wrestlers like Scott Steiner and Mick Foley, even though Mick Foley is talented, they also gotta stop building up the old-timers too.

2. Get rid of the six-sided ring and get a four-sided ring. I know they want to showcase something different to the world, but a six-sided ring seriously come on now.

to be totally honest i can not get into anything that the wwe is putting on television anymore. i mean whats with making christian ecw champion? fucking eh man he came back to yall, give the man the chance to prove to the "wwe boreiverse" and vinnie mac what he did in tna and that was know how to headline a match. secondly is anyone else tired of seeing the bosses son-in-law as champion or for that matter his friends as champion? i know i for one am tired of it. please please give me a break if i hear one more *muffled speak* Orton its game over for you........ i think i will shoot my fucking wife......and john cena.....pfffft lets not let him become a bad guy because he makes us too much money.......yet when hogan did it i believe he earned the federation a lot more money as well. edge as champion.......hmm the only way that would be new and fresh is if they let him lose the belt to oh i dont know.......maybe john morrison. which speaking of him didnt he get fired from wwe when he first came in an his name was..........oh yeah Johnny "i will laugh at anything eric bitchoff says" nitro........and the only real interesting brand is ecw maybe the writers for ecw could come up with new storylines for wwes raw and smackdown brands so this way they wont have to lie to the world and say donald trump bought out the raw brand. next up shawn michaels hmmmm man he's hurt he's not he's hurt he's not..........sounds like a broken record the only thing that made him enjoyable was going through the JBL storyline only to be beat by taker. and boy oh boy lets see we have a buncha pot smoking dope doing alcoholic sumbitches in the wwe that fail drug tests but arent put out into the media like the people that mcmahon doesnt like are.....anyone say RVD and Sabu, Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, but lets let old hhh and friends get away with murder only to throw the belt on them as if it were as easy as catching herpes.speaking of which i wonder if ole stone cold hadnt gotten hurt if he'd already be at number 23 in championships? anyways enough of my anti wwe rant on to my top 5 reasons i have switched from wwe to tna........

1) The Knockouts......sexy and deadly......two things that real men want to see not a buncha fake ass bitches who will wear skimpy shit only to say we're pg....get a life!

2) Amazing Red, Motor City Machine Guns, Lethal Consequences, Beer Money, Eric Young, Christopher Daniels, Bashir, the real x division.

3) not so fresh but not ran into the ground storylines.....ey just wanting a chance, big black bitch beating up skinny white bitch pyschoo turnin on therapist hot crazy chich after airheaded female cena the fact that at any moment you do not know who will show up on tna but the press leaks who the wwe signs weeks ahead of time

4) the angel i want to see more than any thing can happen in tna not wwe STING v The Franchise Shane Douglas. 3D vs Stiener and Booker, Rhino vs Brutus Magnus, the Big British guy vs Stiener, Ken Anderson vs AJ Styles, Eddie Fatu vs Samoa Joe vs Taz

5) i dont have to turn my tv on to see someone in vinces family doing something stupid and getting the shit kicked out of them.......and then laying in the hospital for months just to make a surprise return that was ruined 2 weeks in advance on WRESTLEZONE.COM

in closing id like to say that i wish triple h had my address because i want to personally kick him and his father in law in the sack where they are supposed to keep their nuts many many many times over and over again..........FUCK YOU.....FUCK YOU.....FUCK YOU......YOU'RE COOL.....I'M OUT!

Mark, the other guy bashing TNA.

Do you people ever get tired of bashing an organization that has been around for 7 years? I mean, WWWF that one member had the good sense to remind me had been around since the 1960's took 25 years before it hit main stream. They were buried behind other NWA territories until Vince Jr started signing stars from all of the other territories to exclusive contracts and pulling out of the NWA.

TNA has done a remarkable job considering that they have been around for less than a decade. However they still have a long way to go. The only difference between TNA and other young wrestling organizations to have ever existed is that they have to go through their growing pains on an international stage. Usually companies dont go national until they pay off creditors and have a way to create their own young talent. TNA didn't do that and it is bringing them a lot of criticism because they are doing not only a different type of program but also because they are the only upstart wrestling organization willing to show their struggles on national television.

Like the product or not you should give credit where credit is due.

I'll give credit to TNA when Jarret stops forcing himself into the main event. The company was doing great when they got a tv deal and is now completely stagnant. All they do is sign the guys that Vince cuts, push them for a few months and then lose interest and go back to Angle, Booker, Nash, Steiner, Sting, and Jarret. People are in this thread bitching about HHH vs Orton 18, but TNA is doing the same thing with their main event. I wasn't bashing TNA, I was stating a fact. Their show right now is boring and it's why I stopped watching live and will watch it on DVR so I can skip the garbage that clutters up most of their show.

I could care less about Orton vs Triple H 18 if they actually put on good matches. Orton's character is duller than my love life and he and Triple H have the worst chemistry of any two opponents I may have ever seen. If they put on a Michaels/Taker or Michaels/Cena show every time I'd be all for Orton Trips 18. They just dont put on a good show.

Even the old guys in TNA put on a good show in the main event for the most part. I saw my first bad TNA match last week when AJ Styles met Shane Douglas. Douglas was so bad Styles had to slow down to not hurt the guy. It was a terrible match.

I agree with u on most of those views but I was raised on wwf/wwe and TNA to me will probably go down like wcw did. And Ill give u my top 5 reasons why I hate TNA.

5. 6 sided ring is ******ed.

4. Sting is overrated.

3. yes there are people with some real talent, but everyone who was ever and is still in Main Event Mafia will hardly give them the chance for the title. itll go from samoa joe one month to MEM for 3 months. to AJ Styles for one month to MEM for another 6 months.

2. Mick Foley....go home. Im sorry but i was never a foley fan. hes very comedic and very talented/wise mic skills. but cant wrestle for his life.

1. TNA iMPACT! for PS3

and btw....about the whole divas vs knockouts thing. if a knockout was never originally from wwe or isnt named awesome kong. most of these girls are hookers hired by nash to "tend to the wrestlers backstage". and if u dont believe me than look it up

I agree with u on most of those views but I was raised on wwf/wwe and TNA to me will probably go down like wcw did. And Ill give u my top 5 reasons why I hate TNA.

5. 6 sided ring is ******ed.

4. Sting is overrated.

3. yes there are people with some real talent, but everyone who was ever and is still in Main Event Mafia will hardly give them the chance for the title. itll go from samoa joe one month to MEM for 3 months. to AJ Styles for one month to MEM for another 6 months.

2. Mick Foley....go home. Im sorry but i was never a foley fan. hes very comedic and very talented/wise mic skills. but cant wrestle for his life.

1. TNA iMPACT! for PS3

and btw....about the whole divas vs knockouts thing. if a knockout was never originally from wwe or isnt named awesome kong. most of these girls are hookers hired by nash to "tend to the wrestlers backstage". and if u dont believe me than look it up

5) 6 sided ring is cool.

4) Sting is 50 with a bad knee. For his age he is still damn good.

3) MEM is fine as long as they dont get as out of control as the NWO did.

2) Yea. Foley as champ is not the best move for TNA. I'll give you this one.

1) You dont like it because of a video game? That's lame.

Please tell me where to look up TNA hookers?:)

Both TNA and WWE are great companies, but here is what is wrong with WWE right now at the moment.

1. WWE keeps on putting the World title on Triple H and Randy Orton way too much and that is hurting ratings. I think Randy Orton is a good wrestler and as for Triple H the same, but they need to build new names in the WWE like MVP and Fetus. I mean it's the same thing every week, Triple H destroying Orton or Orton destroying Triple H, we get it WWE, Orton and Triple H hate each other alot but it's way too much man, put Randy Orton against like Cena again and Triple H heel.

2. :jason: Kill :jason: either the Diva's championship or Woman's championship and make the diva appear on all shows instead of just one. 50% of the divas are good-looking and can wrestler, but the one's that can't wrestle need to go back to FCW to train more and become better. Like Jillan Hall for example needs to go back down to FCW and then come back when she is ready.

3. Bring the Cruiserweight title back and let them appear on all shows. We need more action packed matches and high risk maneuvers too. They have so many good cruiserweight wrestlers like Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble, The Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas, CM Punk, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Rey Mysterio, Christian, DJ Gabriel, Evan Bourne, Gregory Helms, and Tyson Kidd. All of those wrestlers are cruiserweights and are very talented ones too and half of these wrestlers aren't even recognized by the WWE and that pisses me off because these are all talented wrestlers like DJ Gabriel and Jamie Noble.

4. Bring back the :boobies: Lingerie and Pillow Fight matches :boobies: and cut the PG rating bull shit because that is one of the main reasons why WWE isn't getting good ratings like they want and Vince needs to realize that. That is what the Attitude Era kind of was even though Austin/Vince made the whole Attitude Era what it was. Plus bring back the blood into matches as well.

5. The tag team division needs to be improved, there are at least 4 or 5 tag teams in the WWE that are actually really great like Cryme Time, World's Greatest Tag Team, Legacy, The Colon's, and The Hart Dynasty. But they need to put together some real great tag teams like they did with Morrison and Miz, they need to put together wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger maybe or DJ Gabriel and Zack Ryder. I am not really saying they should put the examples I said into action, but like that you know put random people together.

6. The storylines are becoming dull and boring to alot of people as I said Triple H needs to step out of the spotlight and let someone new take over and same goes for Randy Orton who needs to move over to Smack!Down and away from Raw to get some fresh new faces and new storylines to write.

7. Some of the superstars that WWE needs to bring to the mid-card and main event level is M.V.P and Kofi Kingston need to be in the main-event level, while The Miz and Fetus need to be brought up to the mid-card level and then make Fetus a heel main-eventer which would work good for him. Goldust should get put back into the mid-card level, but not the main event level though.

As for TNA, they also have some problems too like WWE.

1. Stop picking out of WWE's trash can of wrestlers they let go unless they are actually talented like Umaga and Mr.Kennedy. They get wasted talent that should never ever step in a wrestling ring and build them up so big that no one really wants to see them. They focus on the trash wrestlers instead of the talented wrestlers like Scott Steiner and Mick Foley, even though Mick Foley is talented, they also gotta stop building up the old-timers too.

2. Get rid of the six-sided ring and get a four-sided ring. I know they want to showcase something different to the world, but a six-sided ring seriously come on now.

Once again. The 6 sided ring is cool and since it is smaller it better fits the fast paced product TNA likes to deliver. I have seen when they had the 4 sided ring and it was too big for the product they were trying to put out and it was not good. Six sides works just fine for TNA.

The TNA knockouts look like skanky Florida trailer park hookers. Alot of them might be better in ring but who cares, i'd rather see Kelly Kelly vs Maryese than ODB vs Awesome Kong, all day any day. At least i can work my joint watch the Divas. The best looking knocksouts are the beautiful people. After that not much else goin on.

to be totally honest i can not get into anything that the wwe is putting on television anymore. i mean whats with making christian ecw champion? fucking eh man he came back to yall, give the man the chance to prove to the "wwe boreiverse" and vinnie mac what he did in tna and that was know how to headline a match.

Did you just ask why they gave Christian what they "consider" a World Championship amidst his return to a company? Do you not watch ECW at all? The whole show should be changed to The Peep Show: Featuring ECW. Christian has turned the landscape of a declining ECW into something amazing. He's a featured talent through out the WWE and has headlined ECW's ppv matches lately. That's his chance to prove to Vince he's worth building.
Second, do you honestly think Vince cares if you headlined a match in TNA? If you do, go look at Braden Walker. Accomplished and respected tag team star from TNA...<_<

Snip Entire other half of your "rant"
Dude. What are you watching? Edge is an amazing talent and his title reigns are much ado to his gimmick. Why would you call him the Ultimate Opportunist if he just wrestles a fair match day in and day out?

Yes the WWE makes champions out of the same people but do you understand how long those same people have left in their bones? Triple H looks like he's drying up, Michaels and Taker are almost out of there, Batista himself said he didn't have long, that would leave Cena and Orton left from the current crop of handfuls that will win a World Championship again this year. The WWE can make their wrestlers stars at any time...it's hard to say that about TNA. How much global media coverage does Bound For Glory get? Wrestlemania with those same old farts will run circles around any Bound For Glory ppv.

1) The Knockouts......sexy and deadly......two things that real men want to see not a buncha fake ass bitches who will wear skimpy shit only to say we're pg....get a life!
First off, who are you to say what a real man wants? The knockouts are improvements on the divas and nothing more. You talk about "fake ass bitches" yet the Beautiful People are drowned in make up and they have fake ones too. Why didn't you acknowledge that?

2) Amazing Red, Motor City Machine Guns, Lethal Consequences, Beer Money, Eric Young, Christopher Daniels, Bashir, the real x division.
Of course it's the real X-Division...the WWE doesn't have an X-Division because it's owned by TNA <_<

3) not so fresh but not ran into the ground storylines.....ey just wanting a chance, big black bitch beating up skinny white bitch pyschoo turnin on therapist hot crazy chich after airheaded female cena the fact that at any moment you do not know who will show up on tna but the press leaks who the wwe signs weeks ahead of time
I am going to tell you right now...if the web exists everyone knows who gets signed and to where. This is you just pulling excuses to bash the 'E.

4) the angel i want to see more than any thing can happen in tna not wwe STING v The Franchise Shane Douglas. 3D vs Stiener and Booker, Rhino vs Brutus Magnus, the Big British guy vs Stiener, Ken Anderson vs AJ Styles, Eddie Fatu vs Samoa Joe vs Taz
So in other words, you want people the WWE let go to face guys TNA bury for them?

5) i dont have to turn my tv on to see someone in vinces family doing something stupid and getting the shit kicked out of them.......and then laying in the hospital for months just to make a surprise return that was ruined 2 weeks in advance on WRESTLEZONE.COM
Now you're blaming Wrestlezone? Really? How was the return ruined? Is because you, yourself, chose to read it on a wrestling news website?

in closing id like to say that i wish triple h had my address because i want to personally kick him and his father in law in the sack where they are supposed to keep their nuts many many many times over and over again..........FUCK YOU.....FUCK YOU.....FUCK YOU......YOU'RE COOL.....I'M OUT!
You did nothing but prove you are the same person you would probably hate. You watch WWE because it attracts you with it's stupidity. You complained so much about WWE, yet you wanna see their released talent in TNA. Had it not been for that same WWE that built them up you wouldn't have enjoyed them in the first place but you won't admit it. I can tell you watch the WWE every week to just complain about it but they don't care what you say because you're talking about them. I am not here to defend WWE blindly. I understand their current product is a work in progress but I am willing to wait it out before passing judgment. Orton-HHH 100 could be the best match in the history of wrestling or it could be the biggest flop of the century. Give it time. Give it a chance.

People who talk about TNA, do you offer it as an alternative to WWE programming or do you attack the WWE because it's mainstream so it has to cater to the needs of it's viewers and then offer it? I understand, to each his own, but really TNA does nothing better than the WWE and the WWE does nothing better than TNA. One might be "Wrestling" but at the end of the day their both sports entertainment no matter which way you pick at it.

TNA has their moments. WWE has their moments. I'm not going to go ahead bash one company because of their faults though. TNA does a lot of things wrong in my eyes but the WWE is guilty of committing the same exact crimes. If anyone is tired of Trips, Orton, Cena, and Batista, why don't they complain about guys like Angle, Jarrett, and Sting who make up the M.E scene even though the group M.E.M is about Main Eventers who aren't even in the main event?

I agree with those that say the six sided ring blows. It makes the fed look so bush league. They are basically WWE-lite so why not just go all the way.

I also agree with the poster who said they need that one big show like Wrestlemania a year. They need to start building toward something.. They need that one show that has that "special" feeling to it.

STOP BEING WWE-LITE. People want something different not the same old crap. Push the younger guys who deserve it and start taking out the older guys who are stale and just don't have it anymore. I Love Mick Foley but he is giving them nothing right now. Sting, the same thing . Booker T has really taken a nose dive. Team 3D are just boring .

I think they should raid some of the ex-WWE guys but just make sure you bring the right ones in. Kennedy is a waste because he is always hurt and keeps screwing up in the ring . But IMO Umaga is one that would really shine in TNA. I think he's better than Samoa Joe(who i find extremely overrated) and still young enough to really help them out long term. Guy is a monster and would really get over.

For me i just cant get into TNA i mean it has great talent and all that its just some of the story lines are try hard 90's wwf story lines but i hate the whole donald trumph thing two. When it comes to in ring work Tna over wwe for shore but like i said the story lines dont do it for me. I think raw has just lost it and is predictabel and boaring but for me smackdown is a total diffrent story. I mean the champ is in action every night. All the main events dont end in a DQ and there also using there younger developing talent and and not just using there maineventers. Now for ecw i am realy digging the whole Heart Dynastiy thing i mean there awesome lol and dreamer finaly being champ is also another reason for me to watch. BUt hands down i pefer to watch wwe/smackdown but thats my opion.

this is a dumb thread considering tna's talent cant hold a candle to wwe's talent kurt angle is an old fart who just blows in tna, every single person he vrses he siads he's gonna end there career, yet he never does, booker t is an absolute joke, now he's jobbing along with scott steiner to a fat samoan with a penis on his face in the same night, aj styles cant cut a promo for sht, while wwe has incredible talent + the knockouts are horrificly bad

very very sht post

Ok ok I am so ready for this mother. Deep breaths...ok lets go.

I am a big time wrestling fan and have been since the start of the Monday night Wars. I have always been a fan of all promotions but always choose one over another to never miss. As of late I have slowly but surely been making sure not to miss Impact and can care less sometimes if I miss Raw or Smackdown.

What about ECW or superstars? WWE Experience anyone? Bottom Line?

Here are my top five reasons I am slowly caring less and less for WWE and more for TNA
1) Donald Trump is involved in another storyline!
who cares about the Trump.... I sure dont.

He's not actually going to be wrestling you know? All that will happen is an eventual blow off match at Summerslam, with McMahon Vs Trump, or hopefully all the way to Survivor Series in an Elimination Match. Have the Money Grabbers like MVP up against those that want to get on the bosses good side, eg Miz, The Gold Standard. MMMM, thats yummy creative.
2) TNA has more entertaining ring workers.

Debatable

face it we all want to see wrestling...

Well obviously, we're not watching Grey's Anatomy, thats on Thursdays here.
the storylines, and comedy aspects
are important but in ring work is even more important... they have AJ
Styles

He lost a dog collar match to HHH.

Kurt Angle

Batshit Crazy.

Samoa Joe

Festivally Plump.

Girly.

Not so Girly.

Beer Money

I actually like them, their entrance music is catchy.

yes their storylines sometimes suck

ok.... there's an excuse for this?
but at least they are using their
real talent and not letting their real talented players sit around and be
wasted

Mick Foley is still champ and Kaz is dressed as a video game character....

WWE claims MVP, Morison, Santino, MIZ are the future and
getting the big time pushes.

Who claimed Santino was the future?
Where were those pushes on Monday
night.

Morrison is on Smackdown, The Miz got major heat by shooting Hornswoggle, which actually made me yell "What a dick!". MVP was in the main event, longer than 3 seconds I assure you. And Santino not only sat next to Vince McMahon but also said hello to Donald Trump. How is that not exposure?

MVP had three seconds of ring time in the Battle Royal.

Nah, longer.
By the
way I think MVP is overrated as all hell but if he is the new Main Eventer
he needs to be in the get this Main Event

be..in...the...get? ok....

3) Everyone complains TNA gets the WWE castoffs and old timers that noone
cares about.... But the WWE has old timers too....

Yeah but The Undertaker is cooler than Sting. FACT

how many more Cena
HHH, HHH ORton (although Orton is young), HHH Batista, HHH BIg Show,
Big Show Cena, HBK HHH, Etc etc etc matches...

Probably a few. Because they are entertaining. And we havent seen HHH vs. Batista since '05? HHH vs. Big Show since New Years Revolution 2006?

Id rather watch Booker,
Jarrett, Nash, Steiner, Angle any day over another terrible HHH match.

Wash your mouth out with soap.

4) Even the Knockouts are entertaining. The WWE divas are good looking
but cannot work in the ring at all.... The KNockouts work the ring and
some of them look hot its both worlds.

I'd rather look at the hotter girls in WWE.

5) Trump is involved in another storyline.

Oh I get it. Repetition. Hilarious.
6) Because five was just to show how much I really hate that idea.

Oh it showed. :icon_biggrin:
my real
number five reason is The X Division. ALthough it is just a division of high
spots,

This had better have a good justification.....
I have to beleive most people find spot wrestling very
entertaining... who doesn't love seeign acrobatic acts in the ring and just
marvel at it and wish they could do it.

and it didn't.....sigh. I dont wish I could do a 450 splash. Sorry for not having an imagination.

I have a few other reasons but lets keep my other reasons to myself for now and see what others think...

I think you need to get outside more.

I am a big time wrestling fan and have been since the start of the Monday night Wars. I have always been a fan of all promotions but always choose one over another to never miss. As of late I have slowly but surely been making sure not to miss Impact and can care less sometimes if I miss Raw or Smackdown. Here are my top five reasons I am slowly caring less and less for WWE and more for TNA
Wait didnt Dixie Carter want to bring in vanilla ice?, so your saying to me that you would rather go with TNA because the WWE actually made an interesting decision?
face it we all want to see wrestling... the storylines, and comedy aspects
Styles, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, MCMG's, Team 3D, Beer Money, etc etc
etc. yes their storylines sometimes suck but at least they are using their
wasted. WWE claims MVP, Morison, Santino, MIZ are the future and
getting the big time pushes. Where were those pushes on Monday
night. MVP had three seconds of ring time in the Battle Royal. By the

The WWE in its entirity has more ring time then TNA does, yes they have the better roster but do you see them getting utilised?, The Motor City Machine Guns especially have never won a tag team championship, they where bumped in favour of team 3D (catch my drift) Sting Kurt angle, Mic Foley and Jarret have been hogging the main event for years now with no slight up swing in ratings to show for it so no I think your reasoning is specious, at least WWE are attempting to create new stars, so no matter what you say about MVP, Morrison or Santino, they put butts on seats and sell merchandise, which means the WWE will invest in them unlike TNA with their roster, the only guy who is actually over who is not WWE or WCW is AJ styles, one guy out of the whole roster is pretty bad IMO.

cares about.... But the WWE has old timers too.... how many more Cena
Big Show Cena, HBK HHH, Etc etc etc matches... Id rather watch Booker,

Cena is not Old, Ortan is actually being pushed properly this time around, Triple H Batista and Bigshow are stable main eventers again WWE is attempting to adjust to the fans, and a
s far as Michaels and Taker go they deserve to be where they are, they dont wrestle for titles, they wrestle to put on a show unlike guys like Booker, Steirner or even angle.

and you would rather watch scott steirner put on a stinkfest then triple H, well Im glad your going to watch TNA because I think they need fans like you who have no idea what wrestling is good Job :)

Knockouts have better matches, but some really look aweful, if you want to look at awesome kong in a swim suite then please go for it.

You said this twice why repeat yourself

6) Because five was just to show how much I really hate that idea. my real
spots, I have to beleive most people find spot wrestling very
I have a few other reasons but lets keep my other reasons to myself for now and see what others think...

The X division means less then the cruiserweight division in the WWE, I actually watched TNA when the belt meant something, now its a bunch of comedy jobbers with no real future attempting to get the belt, they are stuck in the division with no other way to go which is a shame, the division was actually use as a midcarder stepping stone and a way to move then upto main event, now it means nothing.

To me your reasons are really bad, you keep contradicting yourself and making out that the WWE is a comedy crapfest, have you actually seen TNA programming?, because everything you stated you like about the product is the reason why i turn off, they cannot even get a decent storyline over anymore, remember the MEM vs the Front line im so confused with the heel turns over and over again I have no idea whose heel and face anymore.

Top 5 reasons TNA rules and WWE sucks Ass:

Oh now that's just mean.

1) WWE treated all the former WCW/ECW originals like crap. Booker T, Lance Storm, Sabu, Raven, Mike Awesome, and Rhyno were all jobbers and shown the door.
No one remembers the glorious reign of King Bookah? Damn. Lance Storm? Really? Really? Sabu was funny to watch botch for sure. Raven did get to go to Wrestlemania X-7, often regarded as one of the best ever, if not the best. And he botched. I dont even remember Mike Awesome and Rhyno was ok. Him and Tajiri tore it up!

Vince McMahon even wanted Paul Heyman to go out on ECW and trash and fire all the ECW originals years ago.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Besides Orton and Cena who has Triple H jobbed to?
Well he's not really a jobber is he?
Kurt Angle and Sting have jobbed to Daniels, AJ Styles, Samoe Joe, and even Jay Lethal.
Oh I see what you mean. You mean LOST to. Because Sting and Kurt Angle sure as shit havent put anyone over. Sure they lost, but they maintained their position. Sting hasnt lost at Bound For Glory thats for sure. HHH lost 3 Wrestlemania's in a row. 4 if you count Wrestlemania 24.

2) The titles don't mean jack anymore in WWE. TNA has incredible performers competing each and every week for the X Division title, Tag Titles, Knockouts Title and even the Legends and World Title.
Haha. Legends title. I laughed.

WWE has the same 4 guys on every show fighting for the World Titles. If I see another Orton vs. Triple H or Cena vs. Orton I'll puke. The same goes with Edge and Jeff Hardy. Chris Jericho and Mysterio actually bring something to the IC Title but they should be going for the Main Event.
Haha. Rey Mysterio winning world titles. I laughed. And lets see the list of TNA PPVs this year....

Sting (c) defeated Kurt Angle, Brother Ray, and Brother Devon

Sting (c) defeated Kurt Angle

Mick Foley defeated Sting (c)

Sting defeated Mick Foley (c), Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett

I smell Common denominators! Kurt Angle and Sting....hmm where have I heard that before?

3) Storyline: WWE storyline is god awful with Donald Trump as the owner of Raw? that will last..
It's not supposed to.

The Vickie Guerrero and Santina storyline and hog pen match was horrible too.
God Sarah Palin was so much better.

WWE tries to hard to get media then wrestling fans so story lines fall out the window. TNA has the Main Event Mafia, the Tag team tournament with 3D, Eric Young and Jeff Jarrett storyline, Samoa Joe's nation of violence,
Oh look at me, I like to name storylines. Mysterio Vs. Jericho for the title and mask. Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk for the title. HHH revenge story. Hart Dynasty. Kennedy being fired. All great stories.

The Knockout Division with girls that can actually wreslte and look good doing it. Along with Stevie Richards and former ECW/WCW posse such has Daffney and Raven.
Haha, you named Stevie Richards as a knockout.

4) WWE's misuse of new talent: What's going on with these main event players we hear about.. such as MVP? Shelton Benjamin? or Brian Kendrick?
Not main event yet!

The Miz is starting a feud with Cena but always gets squashed in matches and ends up doing segments with Goldust and Hornswoggle.
You know, the point is he cant ACTUALLY beat Cena. Only midgets. Its the point of the story. The fans are supposed to know that.

John Morrison is squashed in his matches too.
I swear he won last week. I swear.

Jeff Hardy and CM Punk are in the main event but they have been there for a while now.
I swear he was just feuding with Umaga and Kane, I swear.

Plus CM Punk isn't main event player in my book.
Wash your mouth out with soap.

TNA took Kurt Angle, Mick Foley and Victoria and made them even brighter and bigger starts then they were in WWE in the end.
Mick Foley is a bigger star now? Victoria is back? and Kurt Angle, after main eventing Wrestlemania, is a bigger star now? K.

I've never even knew Victoria existed in WWE until she came to TNA and got her full potential
Dude she's been there like a month? How did you not know she existed? Thats just poor observational skills. get tested for glasses.

. What happen to Gail Kim? and Christian? Christian won the ECW title but he should of been on Smackdown or Raw to begin with.
Debatable. Not right now though.

Has anyone seen Gail Kim on tv in the past few weeks? She should be women's champion or at least have a match instead of showing the same bleach blonde bimbos with fake breasts
Sweet.

that can wrestle their way out of a paper bag.
I know they can, you said they can, but what am i?

Mr. Kennedy and Umaga, along with Taz will get the recognition they deserve along with the main event status that was only reserved for Triple H, Orton, and Cena.
You do realise Taz is an injured 42 year old wrestler right? and Kennedy is an injured 33 year old....injured person right? Umaga IS sweet though.

5) The enviornment at a live show and the announce team is actually alive and not rigid robots that read or listen to a teleprompter.
[youtube]NBxbP-AmWYA[/youtube]
Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are incredible announcers and there is no one today that can top that, however, they are seperated and these guys they got out of glue factory to do color commentary are just terrible. Michael Cole is the worst, Tod Grisham isn't that better either. At least Mike Tenay and Don West talk to each other and have a chemistry heel face conversation instead of just sit there.
T Grish beats Don West anyday.
I've been to live WWE shows and TNA shows and the atmosphere at TNA is electric. The only time I heard anyone cheer at a WWE show was when the cameras rolled for Raw to come on the air and of course whenever Cena comes to the ring.
Dude, live WWE event are just as good as TNA events. its biased hearing.

I swear I thought I was at a Jonas Brothers concert with all the young children there.
What, because kids arent allowed to enjoy wrestling? The Hogan Era would have been so much better with only 25 year old drunk guys.

I'm biased sure, but at least TNA feels like a real adult wrestling show instead of a damn Disney reality tv show with some wrestling in it.
Adult wrestling show? Did you want ODB getting down and dirty with Cody Deaner in the ring. Lita and Edge was better.
As for Disney, Lion King beats TNA Sacrifice anyday.

That is why TNA rules and WWE sucks unless you are a 13 year old girl I guess..
Gasp! How did you find out? No but seriously, screw you. WWE is good.

I am a big time wrestling fan and have been since the start of the Monday night Wars. I have always been a fan of all promotions but always choose one over another to never miss. As of late I have slowly but surely been making sure not to miss Impact and can care less sometimes if I miss Raw or Smackdown. Here are my top five reasons I am slowly caring less and less for WWE and more for TNA
face it we all want to see wrestling... the storylines, and comedy aspects
Styles, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, MCMG's, Team 3D, Beer Money, etc etc
etc. yes their storylines sometimes suck but at least they are using their
wasted. WWE claims MVP, Morison, Santino, MIZ are the future and
getting the big time pushes. Where were those pushes on Monday
night. MVP had three seconds of ring time in the Battle Royal. By the
cares about.... But the WWE has old timers too.... how many more Cena
Big Show Cena, HBK HHH, Etc etc etc matches... Id rather watch Booker,
6) Because five was just to show how much I really hate that idea. my real
spots, I have to beleive most people find spot wrestling very

1.) I don't care. I see it from business point of view,to capture the main stream attention.But this is one of my main problems with wwe today. too many decesion's seems to be made from a purely business pov and not to improve the product.However if the product improved, more people would buy PPV's and that would provide extra income. I agree with you on this point.
2.)I agree with you on this point, however..the more talented younger stars are not being pushed,from what I can make out. In fact there being made to look like pussy's! The only people apprantly able to stand up to the MEM are Foley and Jarrett. Everyone else is made to look vastly inferoir to them.
3.)It's only really the Raw main event stories that are stale. ECW and SD are looking in good shape at the mo IMO. With good wrestling matches and fresh faces and fueds they are a great improvement on Raw. Do I want to see another Triple H/Cena or Triple H/Orton match? No? Do I want to see main event matches with people like Foley/Jarrett/Angle/Nash/Booker T IE people all way past thier prime? Not really, which is why I don't watch much TNA.
4.)Can't argue with you on that.
5.)See point one.
6.) It has been horribly negelected. I don't understand why as it was once TNA's Jewell in the crown. It's hard to care about a division when you get the feeling the company doesn't care about it(see WWE's now defunct cruiserweight division).

If I were you I'd stick with ECW and SD as they are the wrestling shows.I agree Raw is awful at the moment. The problem with TNA is it's not an alternitive to WWE. It's packed with WWE/WCW cast offs,and there the only people who get pushed. People who haven't wrestled in WCW/WWE are presented as losers. I give you AJ styles comment at Lockdown "Why should I be captain,what have I ever Done?" said the former TNA world/tag and X division champion. Prehaps Styles is aware of TNA's booking statergy, as all his acheviments were in TNA not WWE/WCW they count for nothing.

i have often thought this but i have noticed that released tallent from WWE go to TNA, sort of a backup plan, which makes it the second best (not saying it is), no doubt TNA is going to be big, and you know Vince in shitting himself, with the WWE going downhill with the new PG guidelines, matches you would have paid to see in the past would be dulled down to suit a younger audience and that leave an open window for TNA to possible overtake the WWE, im a big WWE fan and i know its a longshot but i would love to see a TNA vs WWE, would be good, and this time, Vince doesnt win!

i have often thought this but i have noticed that released tallent from WWE go to TNA, sort of a backup plan, which makes it the second best (not saying it is), no doubt TNA is going to be big, and you know Vince in shitting himself, with the WWE going downhill with the new PG guidelines, matches you would have paid to see in the past would be dulled down to suit a younger audience and that leave an open window for TNA to possible overtake the WWE, im a big WWE fan and i know its a longshot but i would love to see a TNA vs WWE, would be good, and this time, Vince doesnt win!

Vince isn't shitting himself. Raw's rating are holding steady at double TNA's ratings. Vince might shit himself if TNA ever even breaks a 1.5 in the ratings. TNA's ratings are dropping without the PG rating. Raw's ratings are holding and going up on some weeks with it. Why? KIDS. Kids are where the money is.

Vince is actively pushing all three mid card titles. He gave CM Punk, Jeff Hardy and Edge 25-30 minutes on Raw for a triple threat match and got Punk over with the crowd more and set up a PPV match with it. Cena gave Swagger the rub on Raw a month or two ago. The Miz(the guy everyone though would be nothing) is getting solid air time every week and is getting more heel heat than Orton does. Vince is doing the things that need to be done to build the next generation of superstars. Does the product suffer sometimes? Yes, because he needs to try things to learn which wrestlers can connect with a crowd. And it's working. Fans are connecting to the next crop of main event stars. Us hardcore fans may notice things that we don't like, but the casual fan(99% of the audience) is enjoying what they are seeing.

With all of the "big names" TNA has, what are they doing to actually put the next crop of guys over? Nothing. They will hire Kennedy and Umaga, they'll get huge pushes coming in, and within 6 months they'll be dropped to the mid card so the status quo can be re-established. Does it happen in WWE? Sure, but at least they push homegrown talent and don't poach the names that fail to get over elsewhere.

Wow never thought I would get this type of response to my thread... I am glad I got a few supporting responses even though an overwhelming response was anti my opinion. I can't respond to everyones comments but the one that I want to comment most on is the business decision comments... It is not necessarily a good decsion business wise to have Trump around for a short time. Yes media outlets are picking it up (the story) but where it may help them in the short term it is hurting them long term. I own my own buseiness (restaurant) and look at marketing constinently. Short term help does more damage than anything because it gets a quick fix to a problem. Vince is gaining some rating spikes for one or two weeks and then they will drop off to where they were before or even lower than that if the storyline is poorly done. The goal in busines is to grow and maintain growth not grow shrink grow shrink.... he isnt going to gain more sponsers etc if his ratings fluxuate too much... sponsers need to see steady conssistent growth.... so the Trump idea is going to hurt more than help.

Top 5 reasons TNA rules and WWE sucks Ass:

1) WWE treated all the former WCW/ECW originals like crap. Booker T, Lance Storm, Sabu, Raven, Mike Awesome, and Rhyno were all jobbers and shown the door. Vince McMahon even wanted Paul Heyman to go out on ECW and trash and fire all the ECW originals years ago. Besides Orton and Cena who has Triple H jobbed to? Kurt Angle and Sting have jobbed to Daniels, AJ Styles, Samoe Joe, and even Jay Lethal.

2) The titles don't mean jack anymore in WWE. TNA has incredible performers competing each and every week for the X Division title, Tag Titles, Knockouts Title and even the Legends and World Title. WWE has the same 4 guys on every show fighting for the World Titles. If I see another Orton vs. Triple H or Cena vs. Orton I'll puke. The same goes with Edge and Jeff Hardy. Chris Jericho and Mysterio actually bring something to the IC Title but they should be going for the Main Event.

3) Storyline: WWE storyline is god awful with Donald Trump as the owner of Raw? that will last.. The Vickie Guerrero and Santina storyline and hog pen match was horrible too. WWE tries to hard to get media then wrestling fans so story lines fall out the window. TNA has the Main Event Mafia, the Tag team tournament with 3D, Eric Young and Jeff Jarrett storyline, Samoa Joe's nation of violence, The Knockout Division with girls that can actually wreslte and look good doing it. Along with Stevie Richards and former ECW/WCW posse such has Daffney and Raven.

4) WWE's misuse of new talent: What's going on with these main event players we hear about.. such as MVP? Shelton Benjamin? or Brian Kendrick? The Miz is starting a feud with Cena but always gets squashed in matches and ends up doing segments with Goldust and Hornswoggle. John Morrison is squashed in his matches too. Jeff Hardy and CM Punk are in the main event but they have been there for a while now. Plus CM Punk isn't main event player in my book. TNA took Kurt Angle, Mick Foley and Victoria and made them even brighter and bigger starts then they were in WWE in the end. I've never even knew Victoria existed in WWE until she came to TNA and got her full potential. What happen to Gail Kim? and Christian? Christian won the ECW title but he should of been on Smackdown or Raw to begin with. Has anyone seen Gail Kim on tv in the past few weeks? She should be women's champion or at least have a match instead of showing the same bleach blonde bimbos with fake breasts that can wrestle their way out of a paper bag. Mr. Kennedy and Umaga, along with Taz will get the recognition they deserve along with the main event status that was only reserved for Triple H, Orton, and Cena.

5) The enviornment at a live show and the announce team is actually alive and not rigid robots that read or listen to a teleprompter. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are incredible announcers and there is no one today that can top that, however, they are seperated and these guys they got out of glue factory to do color commentary are just terrible. Michael Cole is the worst, Tod Grisham isn't that better either. At least Mike Tenay and Don West talk to each other and have a chemistry heel face conversation instead of just sit there. I've been to live WWE shows and TNA shows and the atmosphere at TNA is electric. The only time I heard anyone cheer at a WWE show was when the cameras rolled for Raw to come on the air and of course whenever Cena comes to the ring. I swear I thought I was at a Jonas Brothers concert with all the young children there. I'm biased sure, but at least TNA feels like a real adult wrestling show instead of a damn Disney reality tv show with some wrestling in it. That is why TNA rules and WWE sucks unless you are a 13 year old girl I guess..

1. Booker T was big in WWE, Championship, main event, he was even King Booker. Lance Storms gimmick was basically that he was Canadian. Rhyno was being replaced with NEW "fresher" people that have the monster gimmick, mike knox, snitsky, maybe even Umaga. Paul Haymen was so freaking annoying i want to punch him in the face just like Micheal Cole. Main eventers aren't suppose to job, thats what JOBBERS are for.

2. The WWE Champ. is being changed alot, and new people are being brought up to fight for it, like the Miz, MVP, maybe even Kofi. The IC Champ. is having Mysterio and Jericho fighting for it, they're main eventers, fighting for the IC. The HeavyWeight is getting new people too like CM Punk, at least people like Hardy and Edge can carry out a match.

3. The Trump storyline actually has the media and some fans interested, so you cant call it bad. TNA's story-lines suck. The main event mafia? You know how gay that sounds? Eric Young had a horrible gimmick storyline, if i was TNA, i would've "Fired Eric Young". The Knockouts make me wanna puke. The WWE Divas actually Look GOOD. Awesome Kong? Seriously? Its like the grandmother of Donkey Kong.

4. WWE isnt miss-using. Look at Kofi, US Champ. MVP was fighting Orton in the main event. Benjamin and Morrison are being built up to main event on SD! CM Punk isnt main event in your book, but he is in WWE's book, so your book doesnt matter. The Miz in a fued with a huge main eventer such as Cena...Yea, that sounds really miss-using. Christian needs to be built back up because no one knows him anymore since he wasted time in TNA. Mr Kennedy and Umaga are great but will waste their time in TNA. Mick Foley and Victoria are washed up and only TNA still wants them.

5. I only have one thing to say about your announcers and their little fued they had.
Seriously? Is that the best TNA could do? Have their announcers have a fued instead of actual wrestlers? Wow. Really?:flipa:

to be honest,when it comes to WRESTLING,TNA beats WWE hands down,TNA is a great company and i feel they never get the credit they deserve,every TNA division is awesome escpecially the knockouts and x-divisions and I really love watching TNA every week

to be honest 1 more time,I only really watch TNA for the knockouts and everything else is just really a side dish for me

WWE needs massive help right now

Dude are you filming a promo right now? "sumbitches", "Ole" Stone Cold....wow son, you have quite a few issues to be speaking about this one. You are not fresh for liking a new brand, it isn't innovative. Really to sit there and tell us that you are switching, means you simply aren't a fan. It implies that you at some point were watching both, right? Well, unless you really are gonna sit here and tell me that you think TNA has had a stream line of fantastic broadcasts for the fast few years you are simply just another "against the establishment" bitches. Pro wrestling is about enjoying the moment so....you are gonna switch well, adios.

1. Knockouts, should get knocked out...who the fuck is really gonna say that they are more entertaining in the ring. Seriously, they are just showcased more than the divas. "we're not primpy lil snobs"....hahahahaha. They only said that because of Roxxi and Kong...oh yeah Roxxi is gone. The rest are primpy gorgeous women who do a mediocre job of filling in the holes. No pun intended.

2. WWE's misuse of talent? Ok hey Morrison, go with your first world title bud...or hey how about Kofi, congrats you are the new WWE champion. No dipshits, you simply can't thrust a newbie into the fire without seeing if they can handle it first. At the end of the day, TNA or WWE fans, its all about the MOOOONEY. Selling T-shirts, foam fingers, whatever. And by the way, your young TNA talent wouldn't be in TNA if they had their choice. 10 just last year threatened to jump ship simply for money...so please don't act like you guys are fucking saints for the wrestling business.

3.TNA's announcers.....lol....lmao.....lol...lmao...oh my fucking god. Tennay sucks, and when you get the chance since you guys are so close with TNA officials. Let them know that the camera guys should never let the public see the announcers reading from their cue cards. Nice fued by the way...it was like watching a monkey fuck a football.

3. Veterans...I love Sting, one of my 5 greatest. Stop. Just stop. You guys mentioned Shawn Michaels injuries. Sting chooses when he wrestles. Kinda like that big guy, you know him the Undertaker. Yes , but not one of you has mentioned good old Mark as a problem. Because you would tune in at the drop of a hat for him. Triple H, John Cena(as much as I hate him)and guys such as Edge are all great champions...they may be pushed a bit more but it is simply because two of those three have contimplated retiring in the very near future. They are now being used to put over CM Punk, Jeff Hardy and your WWE champion Randy Orton who at this point in the game, is the best in the business today. TNA is fresh with their champions, wow good observation, because you had Samoa Joe and.....and....oh wait thats the only young guy to hold it since, ummmmm AJ Styles. The samoan war definitely goes to Umaga by the way...Joe is decent in the ring, but Umaga is easily more sellable and believable.

4.WWe is better...with recycling storylines. How many returns in one week can you possibly have, hell in one night. A couple of weeks ago you had two or three "big" returns. Raven? really? You may earn a bright spot with Kennedy but hey don't gloat just yet, he was bred by the WWE...so technically he's not good enough for your company. How many types of street fights do you have? What is it 57 or something? Gimmick matches get boring after you use them every week so when it comes time for a PPV, you get a grueling, bloodthirsty, innovative....one on one singles match....whoa thats bad ass. BY the way FUCK MICK FOLEY. Nice champ you have there.

5. I have spent 23 years of my natural life devoted to one brand of pro wrestling and that brand is....PRO WRESTLING. I loved guys like The Rockers and The Midnight Express...guys like Sting and Bret Hart....guys like Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle. These people all had a certain place in my heart because they are the best at what they do. TNA has its bright spots, but to really think that saying they are better is going to prove something without physically showing us how they are better, is simply naive. You are not a rebel you are simply annoying. One of the 5,000 or so people who will take a stand against anything just so they will seem original and new. It's pro wrestling, not abortion. Why not enjoy both? :wwf:

The reason, in my opinion, that WWE and TNA differ is this:

TNA is run for the fans and the wrestling business. WWE is run as a money making business. They keep putting the strap on the same top talent because that is who draws. Cena keeps drawing with the kids and generating money for the company. The fact is that when WWE comes to town, they rent the facility they are in and don't make much money off of ticket sales. They make money off of the Mysterio masks and Cena wristbands that they sell. So yeah, they are going to keep pushing the people who draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back