TOMMY DREAMER IS THE NEW ECW CHAMP? Live Discussion 6/09/09

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, I'm starting it a bit early.
My weekly Only-Guy-Who-Watches-ECW-Consistently thread.
MAybe some other people will come in.

Interesting show, should be. Will Dreamer retire with the title and become GM? Will Christian get a rematch? Will Kozlov squash jobbers or will Ryder squash jobbers? What will The Hart Dynasty do? All will be answered AND MORE in about 35 minutes.

While I'm waiting, I'm watching the Bret Hart DVD I got today. It's like watching a sanitized version of his autobiography with visual aids.

Does anyone know who that English guy on commentary is in the Hart Foundation v. British Bulldogs match on the first DVD?

Now I'm watching the channel, waiting.

...THAT is a fucking giant burger.

Here comes Tiffany.
She's going to step down and let Dreamer become the new GM.

HOLY SHIT! Look at Dramer in nice clothing! Does this mean he might actually hold the title for more then two weeks?!

I've got to admit...I'm kind of marking out here for Tommy. One of my favorites from the old ECW, I still remember watching that scaffold match against Primetime Brian Lee when I was about 10 years old and thinking it was the most hardcore thing to ever happen, ever.

HOLY SHIT! Look at Dramer in nice clothing! Does this mean he might actually hold the title for more then two weeks?!

I've got to admit...I'm kind of marking out here for Tommy. One of my favorites from the old ECW, I still remember watching that scaffold match against Primetime Brian Lee when I was about 10 years old and thinking it was the most hardcore thing to ever happen, ever.

Dude, it still is. Brian Lee totally ate shit at the end of that match :lmao:

I love Tommy. Obviously not exactly a great technical wrestler, but his heart and soul and work ethic represents everything that wrestling is and should be about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back