• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To All John Cena Fans & Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC MF'N W

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now I absolutley think John Cena is a huge piece of crap and should be boo'd out of every arena he goes too. I think he is a character made for the little 11 year olds who want to be "ghetto".

But, I did get a kick out of the 5 questions video he has on WWE.com. If you like him you will love it and if you don't their are still parts that will make you giggle and feel all warm inside as he talks about the 3 great american past times: Wrestling, waffle house, and boobies.

Check this out and leave what parts you liked and what parts you thought Cena sounded like a flaming homo because believe me at times he does.

Heres the link:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/john_cena/five_questions/2848228/0630cena5qs?section=%2F

EC MF'N W said:
But, I did get a kick out of the 5 questions video he has on WWE.com. If you like him you will love it and if you don't their are still parts that will make you giggle and feel all warm inside as he talks about the 3 great american past times: Wrestling, waffle house, and boobies.

no offense bu that^ makes you sound
like a queer

i meant the part about feeling warm inside
and the "boobies" part would depend on if you're a guy or girl

rko_fan said:
EC MF'N W said:

like a queer
That's a warning.

Stay on topic, kiddies.

rko_fan said:
EC MF'N W said:

like a queer
rko_fan... I have no clue what you're referencing about him sounding "queer"...you seem to be a little hyper-sensative, maybe you're trying to hide something.

I watched the video and I must say it was pretty funny. thanks

I don't see why we need to hear immature comments on John Cena. If you happen to be a fan of him, that's cool but if you don't like the guy, then say so in an intelligent manner & not in a way that reveals you as the :ass: -sniffing edge fan/ECW jamoke you just might be.

HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT!!! :headbanger:

Was that to me? Because I tried to sound as impartial as possible. If you would like me to tell you why I dislike John Cena you can let me know.

ManInBlack 2 said:
I don't see why we need to hear immature comments on John Cena. If you happen to be a fan of him, that's cool but if you don't like the guy, then say so in an intelligent manner & not in a way that reveals you as the :ass: -sniffing edge fan/ECW jamoke you just might be.

HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT!!! :headbanger:

Well, I agree with this guy about not being fan and stating it in an intelligent manner. It gets me a lil angry whenever I see a Cena hater and they are so much more different talking about him, it's completely different from when they can't stand another superstar yet they talk of them respectfully. But I don't agree on the butt kissing and the ECW fan thing...

I personally don't like John Cena but I saw that video and laughed my ass off!!! He was hilarious and even more when he had to put boobies into every topic he was talking about. LOL!!!!!!!!! props to that video HAHAHAHAHA

Michael Cole, you don't like boobies, and now, everyone else hates you

EC MF'N W said:
Now I absolutley think John Cena is a huge piece of crap and should be boo'd out of every arena he goes too. I think he is a character made for the little 11 year olds who want to be "ghetto".

Heres the link:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/john_cena/five_questions/2848228/0630cena5qs?section=%2F
Now I deffinetly don't agree with this part of what you're saying, because if you're saying this about Cena then I could go on about alot of other big names that were in the WWE, I'll name one for now the Rock.:wwf:

Cena should just drop the rapper qimmick, or take it a bit more serious. He should also work on using more moves in the ring; the ones he uses are getting tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back