• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA: Wants More Hogan?

Ever since Hogan and Flair and the rest of the old guys arrived in TNA I have seen more of them on TV than any of TNA's original talent.

That's just BS. TNA is pushing the heck out of their original talent on TV. Just because YOU DON'T LlKE how they're booking AJ/Abyss, ect. doesn't mean the intentions aren't there. And where are all of these imaginary old guys anyway? I saw Hall/Nash come out for what 2 minutes? How much time did Wolfe/Beer Money/AJ/Abyss/Lethal get?

Eventually, I think they'll do the latter, but until then, they're gonna force him down our throats until we gag.

Force him down our throats? Please. The guy's TNA's version of Teddy Long. He comes out to book a match, and throw in a backstage segment here and there. That's it. Seriously this Anti-Hogan derangement on the internet is getting rediculous.

Hogan has rarely been on television. Just another example of the "I read what other people say and believe every word of it" crowd. A good chunk of these people don't even watch Impact.

Hogan more often than not puts over another wrestler or a title in all of his promos. He put over Hernandez on Thursday.

I think that they should get rid of hogan becaues i am so sick of seeing him in the dam ring ...i was so happy when he left WWE becaues he jus takes up time with his lame promos and stupid talking...and now hes bck doing the same crap in TNA...god they were so much better off without him..but im not gunna sit here and bitch about this anymore so i say THEY FIRE HIS ASS....he hasnt bcked up one thing he has said..he made all this hype about change and goin to the next level but he hasnt done crap..jus make things worse and embarssed the company.

Personally I've seen far too much of Hogan on tv for the last few months. He's turned TNA into a re-run show and takes time away from people who can make a difference for it.

The only thing that would make me want to see Hogan on TV again is if he came out covered in the red, white and blue.....on his coffin after dying in battle

Yeah but you had Ted Dibiase singing Steve Austin's praise when he managed him in WWF, and it didn't do shit for him. A legend giving you backing only works backstage, in front of the camera the talent needs the time to show what he can do or say, which would happen if Hogan jogged on!

In response to MLPS40, All you have to do is look at the main event for tomorrows pay per view. RVD vs you guessed it, A 50 year old legend Sting. RVD won the title from a legit Champion AJ Styles just because he is Hogan's Friend. I would prefer to see a wrestler like Hernandez, The Pope, or even Jay Lethal in the main event against maybe AJ Styles or Samoa Joe. When I watch TNA I feel like I am watching WCW or ECW again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back