TNA: Ultimate Submission Match, Randy Savage vs. Rob Van Dam

Randy Savage vs. Rob Van Dam

• Macho Man

• RVD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has Savage even used any submission besides a chinlock or sleeper hold.

Has RVD ever used a submission at all? Yeah, didn't think so. The bottom line about this whole match is that Savage uses submissions and RVD never does. That should have been the deciding factor. But people are stupid and don't realize that the ONLY way to win is with submissions. But I digress. It's a draw anyway.

Has RVD ever used a submission at all? Yeah, didn't think so. The bottom line about this whole match is that Savage uses submissions and RVD never does. That should have been the deciding factor. But people are stupid and don't realize that the ONLY way to win is with submissions. But I digress. It's a draw anyway.
When has Savage ever used a Submission besides that Shitty Boston Crab? Let me answer that for you, NEVER. To say that Savage uses Submission and RVD doesn't is ******ed neither of them do.

Yeah, actuelly he has used submissions, he may not have worked them into every match, but he's used them in the past, to say he never uses them is flat out wrong, and nobody was being stupid, just because people don't vote the same way YOU vote doesn't mean thay're stupid, just measn they saw things differently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back