• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA to "change forever" tonight!?

JOSHG85

Dark Match Winner
"TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned"

So apparently TNA is going to change forever tonight...again :shrug:

Anyone have any predictions for what this might be.

I read somewhere it won't be an announcement but something we'll just "see".

Dixie also said she would do the same thing on a bigger scale if she had more of a budget.

I have no idea what could it be. Maybe Impact going live every week, moving out of the Impact Zone, or something small and relatively insignificant like new decorations or a new ring...

"TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned"

So apparently TNA is going to change forever tonight...again :shrug:

Anyone have any predictions for what this might be.

I read somewhere it won't be an announcement but something we'll just "see".

Dixie also said she would do the same thing on a bigger scale if she had more of a budget.

I'm sorry where in that quote does it say "TNA will change forever on 10/7"? I'm not seeing it, probably your poor reading. TNA is going live on 10/7, nothing about it changing forever on 10/7. Please refrain from pretending something has been said when it wasn't.

My money says a few new talents and monthly live shows. Maybe Eric's dying his hair black. Maybe Dixie found someone who knew something about wrestling to manage her company.......but thats just high hopes.

I think it is 1 of 2 things.

1. They will go live every Thursday Night from here on out.

or

2. All their PPV's will be outside of the Impact Zome starting in 2011.

I'm sorry where in that quote does it say "TNA will change forever on 10/7"? I'm not seeing it, probably your poor reading. TNA is going live on 10/7, nothing about it changing forever on 10/7. Please refrain from pretending something has been said when it wasn't.

June 11th via Dixie's twitter account
"It's 6:30 am. Been up for hours. So excited I can't sleep. TNA's about to change forever. Can't wait to share it w/you, my staff, the talent"

September 2nd via Dixie's twitter account
“TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned.”

On September 9th , Carter made another promise during the "TNA Bound For Glory Kickoff Special" on TNAWrestling.com with Jeremy Borash.

During a sit-down interview, Carter addressed a number of topics including a recent message she put out on Twitter regarding how TNA will soon change forever. "It's not a surprise," she stated. "I never said this was a surprise, I said this was a change. So on 10/7, that's when we'll start to unveil this change. We'll be making some changes between now and then, but there will be even more."

So I don't see how I'm putting something out there that wasn't said.

I think that this announcement or change could be a couple of things that will start to unveil themselves. I think that some things can happen are TNA to go live on Thursday, Take Impact on the road or more PPV's out of the Impact Zone.

Come on now, Red, this is the ultimate example of nitpicking and you know it. No she doesn't specifically state if you analyze every syllable of her tweet that TNA is going to change forever tonight, but the implication is clearly there that between the live iMPACT tonight and the BFG PPV three days later, that something dramatic is going to happen to change TNA in a significant manner. This has been hyped for months. Constant references to such matters on iMPACT and Reaction afterwards. Mysterious tweets. Vague and suggestive comments to the IWC from various people within TNA. And if they are able to follow through, more power to them for building the anticipation of their regular fanbase and trying to entice in new viewers (like myself, who have never ever purchased a TNA PPV before but are actually considering buying this one). If they don't follow through, though, God help them in my opinion. Because it will not go over well if this is yet another example of them just blowing smoke.

There have been earlier examples of failure to follow through on promises and tweets, but the implication has been that Bound For Glory will pull it all together and make sense of the convolution. Maybe it will and maybe it won't, I guess we will find out in a few days time. But please don't suggest that poor Dixie has been mis-quoted or mis-interpreted here. Look at the response on these forums to the potential of all of this. This anticipation has been brought on by TNA themselves. Now it's put up or shut up time.

June 11th via Dixie's twitter account
"It's 6:30 am. Been up for hours. So excited I can't sleep. TNA's about to change forever. Can't wait to share it w/you, my staff, the talent"

September 2nd via Dixie's twitter account
“TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned.”

On September 9th , Carter made another promise during the "TNA Bound For Glory Kickoff Special" on TNAWrestling.com with Jeremy Borash.

During a sit-down interview, Carter addressed a number of topics including a recent message she put out on Twitter regarding how TNA will soon change forever. "It's not a surprise," she stated. "I never said this was a surprise, I said this was a change. So on 10/7, that's when we'll start to unveil this change. We'll be making some changes between now and then, but there will be even more."

So I don't see how I'm putting something out there that wasn't said.

Start to unviel, START TO UNVIEL.

Let's take a look at your original post again
So apparently TNA is going to change forever tonight

Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah, ha ha ha ha ha ha. Start to unveil =/= going to change tonight.

hatehabsforever said:
Come on now, Red, this is the ultimate example of nitpicking and you know it. No she doesn't specifically state if you analyze every syllable of her tweet that TNA is going to change forever tonight, but the implication is clearly there that between the live iMPACT tonight and the BFG PPV three days later, that something dramatic is going to happen to change TNA in a significant manner.

Implication smimplication, original post said "happening tonight" carter says "start to unveil" you call it nitpicking, I call it reading.

This has been hyped for months. Constant references to such matters on iMPACT and Reaction afterwards. Mysterious tweets. Vague and suggestive comments to the IWC from various people within TNA. And if they are able to follow through, more power to them for building the anticipation of their regular fanbase and trying to entice in new viewers (like myself, who have never ever purchased a TNA PPV before but are actually considering buying this one). If they don't follow through, though, God help them in my opinion. Because it will not go over well if this is yet another example of them just blowing smoke.

There have been earlier examples of failure to follow through on promises and tweets, but the implication has been that Bound For Glory will pull it all together and make sense of the convolution. Maybe it will and maybe it won't, I guess we will find out in a few days time. But please don't suggest that poor Dixie has been mis-quoted or mis-interpreted here. Look at the response on these forums to the potential of all of this. This anticipation has been brought on by TNA themselves. Now it's put up or shut up time.

Implication is that at BFG it will happen, starts to unveil tonight, my issue with was the douchey OP saying "oh gonna change again tonight" as if to imply that one she hasn't taken back her original comments (Which she did) and also that if something giant doesn't happen tonight then Carter's lying, even though she hasn't said something huge will happen tonight.

Simple as.

The thing that will change TNA forever is...if TNA drops the ball on this "BIG SURPRISE" . It will be just another example of TNA letting its fans down. I am not a fan by any means, but I follow what goes on. TNA has let its own fans down numerous times when it comes to surprises. If they drop the ball on this one then I think they will lose a majority of their fans.

I really hope, for the sake of competition, that this announcement along with the tie-in for BFG, will propel TNA and take them to the next level against WWE. Again, Im not a fan of TNA, but I am a wrestling fan and a fan of competition. If this turns out good, I might just start paying more attention to them.

I just hope its not another stable or more ex WWE guys (with the exception of Mickie James, but I dont think she'll be involved with this).

I hate when someone has to pick apart a sentence word by word and find that each word represents exactly what is being said......The Guy didn't Say that DC was Going to Come out at 9:05 and list the changes but the general consensus was that change is gonna happen and more importantly been seen rather than said.

Red if you have nothing better to do then pick apart peoples post and try to cause so much aggravation I feel really bad for you, however if you have better things to do, then please go away and do them! I'm pretty sure your not needed/wanted here!

~ Have a Nice Day!:lmao:

Reddannihiliation is totally right. Dixie tweets and never actually says TNA Impact is going to change forever tonight. She tweets it to get people to read into it all wrong..a way to get everyone to tune in to improve ratings.. But obviously this change forever crap is, at the moment, minor. It is still building up, obviously, and Reddannihiliation read between the lines right unlike most of you. TNA isn't letting its fans down week after week, there is a natural buildup going on and Dixie's trying things to get the ratings up. Good for her.

Tune into TNA folks. Give them your ratings. Nothing big is gonna happen tonight though. It's just a ratings ploy.

Oh and for those of you guys who think Red has no life because he can read English properly and put words together to understand what concepts mean, i lol. I have to come on here all the time, like Red, and pick apart most people's posts because they are so dumb. Dixie intentionally put those words together in her tweet to seduce IWC idiots to watch. There is no aggravation caused by posters like me and Red pointing that out, posters like some of you cause aggravation to those of us with a better grasp on English.

I guess i'm not wanted or needed here either though because i'm not dumb enough to post on these forums.

*"I hate when someone has to pick apart a sentence word by word and find that each word represents exactly what is being said." LOL

I hate when someone has to pick apart a sentence word by word and find that each word represents exactly what is being said......The Guy didn't Say that DC was Going to Come out at 9:05 and list the changes but the general consensus was that change is gonna happen and more importantly been seen rather than said.

General consensus from whom?

Red if you have nothing better to do then pick apart peoples post and try to cause so much aggravation I feel really bad for you, however if you have better things to do, then please go away and do them! I'm pretty sure your not needed/wanted here!

Cause aggravation? Nothing better to do? It's 12:30 am in my country, not really a lot to do on a Friday morning, there's university work and there's forums. Also lol at not being wanted here, your rep is 0. This is the TNA section pretty sure the inanimate section itself prefers me to you. Just wondering pointing out blatant errors in a post is a bad thing, how?

Reading is good, can we start the story now?

I think a few things will happen tonight and at Bound for Glory.
1. AAA wrestlers will make an appearance.
2. Hogan/Bischoff will turn heel.
3. Mickie James will debut.
4. Heyman will take over TNA @ Bound for Glory.
5. The return of the 6 sides.

I am pissed I will miss Bound for Glory as I leave for Thailand and Bali on 10.10.10 - bad planning on my part.

That is all.

Implication is that at BFG it will happen, starts to unveil tonight, my issue with was the douchey OP saying "oh gonna change again tonight" as if to imply that one she hasn't taken back her original comments (Which she did) and also that if something giant doesn't happen tonight then Carter's lying, even though she hasn't said something huge will happen tonight.

Simple as.

Wow apparently no rules around here for name calling.

Sure this is obviously a gradual thing and I'm glad for it. Big sudden changes don't generally work and as a TNA fan I want a gradual change.

So how does TNA "begin" to change forever tonight?

What's your bet on Red?

Ok, so apparently Mickie James is at the impact zone?

Is that what "changes TNA forever" quote the Miz..really? really?

How can one former diva, Mickie James change TNA forever?

TNA has to stop with these lines "Change TNA Forever" when its not that of a big deal.

Mickie James has been in TNA before, so whats the difference with then and now? because she was in the E, and got many fans, and a lot of popularity?

Will that even change the KO division? I dont think so.

So right now im guessing...either Mickie James is debuting, or some WWE rejects like Carlito, or Mike Knox.

I AGREE. Redd is most definitely picking apart someones comments and from the evidence produced and add in the interview from EB there is something major that will start tonight that will lead to TNA changing in a new way.

I think Redd NEEDS TO STOP with all the name calling. I have been watching his posts for a while and he has on so many occasions called people names or made insulting remarks. WTF ?

If you don't agree with an opinion, cool. State that you disagree but to call names show how rude and childish you can choose to act is not necessary.

No one has to think like you. So if you think they are off base, then keep it to yourself

Oh gosh, the bickering. I would presume, at the very least, that something is going to start shaping-up to continue building up to BFG and hopefully take some of the confusion of the storylines aways. Bischoff has also talked about all the plans they started making in March coming together on BFG and tonight IS there last chance to actually convince us to watch; which I definitely would if I hadn't a wedding to attend to that night.

I'm sure there'll at least be a surprise or two. I've heard rumors of AAA talent like Zorro coming to TNA in the near future and I know Mickie James will show up eventually. I doubt either option would be deemed a "big surprise" as, unfortunately, most American wrestling fans don't care about foreign or female wrestlers; if they did PWI wouldn't have waited until 2008 to make a top women's wrestler list and Hamada and Faby Apache would both be in the top five this year instead of Eve Torres and Michele McCool.

As far as the surprise at BFG, I'm assuming we're in for some heel/face turns as I think Hogan (if he can make it) and Bischoff and their guys turn heel (maybe become "they") and Sting/Pope/Nash turn out to be "right all along" about whatever the hell it is they are talking about with maybe a few new names somewhere in there.

The only thing that would make things interesting is if Shane McMahon has purchased TNA..lol. Just do the angle right this time. I know that is not going to happen but if it's a ring of honor invasion no one will care. It's freaking ring of honor for gods sake. I think a romantic relationship between Ric Flair and Dixie carter would be amazing. He could use her for her power..what if they were a bunch of young wrestler who are fed up with the elders and they beat the Hell out of flair, sting, Nash , jarred.... Http:eek:negeeksvoice.blogspot.com

Before I comment again I just want to say that the bickering and name calling needs to stop. These forums are not to bash peoples opinions, they are here to have fun and let wrestling fans discuss what is going down. With that said...

If TNA is setting the stage to "change forever" then it has got to be something big. I already said it once today, Im not a TNA fan. But if TNA wants to change my opinion of their product they have to come in and WOW me. Dont just change the characters of the existing players because guess what...WCW did it and, oh my, half of those involved were in WCW when it happened.

Abyss said, "they are coming" "they are here" which would imply that multiple people are coming into TNA. Whether it be new wrestlers or ex WWE guys has yet to be seen,

I just hope its not a letdown like when they said Jeff would wrestle a former WWE guy...the IWC was already speculating on who could be coming to TNA. As it turns out it was just Shannon Moore, who is already with the company. IMO that was a kind of a letdown.

Ok, so apparently Mickie James is at the impact zone?

That's what is being reported by Prowrestling.net.

Is that what "changes TNA forever" quote the Miz..really? really?

Nobody said that and I guarantee it won't be that.

How can one former diva, Mickie James change TNA forever?

She won't, who said that she will? And again, who said she is what "changes TNA forever"? Stop jumping to conclusions.

TNA has to stop with these lines "Change TNA Forever" when its not that of a big deal.

I'm sorry, but did I miss something? Has the "big change" occurred and I just missed it?

Will that even change the KO division? I dont think so.

That's a matter of opinion. I think it'll be a bit refreshing seeing someone other than 4 women they use now.

So right now im guessing...either Mickie James is debuting, or some WWE rejects like Carlito, or Mike Knox.

You may be correct about those people debuting, but I'm positive that is not the "big change" they are talking about.

Let me say that I for one am a HUGE TNA fan. I'm not a homer for the product but really want them to succeed.

I was a WCW guy and have never really been able to get into the WWE "style"

If, and that's a BIG if, Alexis Laree (Mickie James) is the "change" then this is a massive fail. With that said I don't think in any way shape or form is Laree what Dixie is talking about.

did anyone read the interview posted on WZ where bisch said that after BFG the show will change both from a storyline and presentation stand point. that is the change, the show it's self is going to change.

more then likely doing a shift in creative and production. hoping this is not the only thing the build up has been about but it may provide a better show at least. he also said that since hogan is in and out of the hosptial they are focusing on "plan B". tells me that "they" was hogan and bisch. only problem with that is i have a hard time believing they were not aware that hogan was having the things done to his back. so while he was a big part of "they" i am hoping he wasn't the main part of it.

How can anybody even THINK that TNA's "big change" is Mickie James? Seriously, whoever you are, are you a fucking idiot or are you a fucking idiot? Do you think TNA is ran by monkeys dressed in TNA merchandise from top to bottom? I mean ... COME ON!

When Dixie was asked what she'd do if she had more money she said that she'd do what she's going to do on 10/7 but make it bigger. What else can it be than a cosmetic change of the show? I bet they got like a new set, new ring shit, something like that. Something that money can buy.

Maybe they'll go LIVE every week. Who knows.

My only concern with tonight's show is the fact that it's Live. Hopefully there'll be no fuck ups and am I the only one who feels that ReAction is gonna be totally chaotic since it's not all taped?

I don't know, and I don't WANNA know, that's why I watch. All I know is that they'll set the mood for B.F.G and some major shit is going down, so hey, I'll gladly tune in like I do every week.

P.S : If you want to bash/complain about the product, there's a whole fucking thread just WAITING for you. Dump shit on TNA there. Don't do it here. Discuss, agree, disagree. Don't segway into rants about the product - you look like a fucking moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back