• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA = The Bin Of The WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldMcdonald

Pre-Show Stalwart
TNA is the worst wrestling "thing" i've ever seen all it is , is the catchment of the WWE rejects I simply do not call it wrestling but a fast way to make some cash.

sorry but TNA isn't wrestling.

try watching it and try not to laugh.

:cuss2: Learn from the Macca.

Here Is A GREAT picture from thegupee1234 and it is totally right:

tnaicepickqr6.gif

= A note to the guy who made a copy of this sig ^ he changed it around so its WWE not TNA his name starts with G. Yes he knows who he is. If you love TNA so much why bother fighting a mcdonalds clown?

Rules:
1. No Flamming
2. No Spamming
3. No Urls.
4. WZ forums Rules Apply

Post Away

How isnt it wrestling!SAMOA JOE,AJ STYLES,CHRIS DANIELS,ALEX SHELLY!these are all brilliant wrestlers who always put on great matches,i would happily watch tna over wwe,wwe dont put hardly any effort into matches unless its a pay-per-view and a big ppv at that!i mean after wacthing tna i compared it to the wrestmania match with angle and micheals (so called one of the best mania matches ever) and i thought this dosnt cut it any more!like every match with joe,abyss,styles,amw,lethal are just much more entertaining and showcase great wrestling ability!

I don't like people who say that, TNA is pure wrestling, WWE is pure bad talent holding their titles, TNA is action packed and WWE is horrible promos. TNA is nice, WWE is bad. Why is there another TNA hate thread everyday?..

RonaldMcdonald said:
TNA is the worst wrestling "thing" i've ever seen all it is , is the catchment of the WWE rejects I simply do not call it wrestling but a fast way to make some cash.

:cuss2:
how original there's like 20 other of these things so go to your WWE fourms and cry over SD!'s GAB

I like WWE better than TNA because I've watched it longer... But if I watched TNA and WWE at the same ammount of time I would have my Ups and Downs about both... WWE at the moment has stupid storylines and SmackDown is gettin crap!

Hey ECW (the past great company...not the shell of itself on TV now) was built on rejects from WWE/F and WCW.

Raven(WCW), Justin Credible(WWE/F), Al Snow (WWE/F), Sabu (WCW), Rob Van Dam (WCW), Jerry Lynn(WCW/WWE/F) ect.

Much like TNA is too.

Then there were ECW's original stars Balls Mahoney, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Steve Corino, The Dudleys.

Like TNA's X stars.

Look TNA is a great company that yes uses a lot of talent that WWE let go but its not that they couldn't cut it in the WWE. Its that WWE couldn't find a place for them. They have like 700 wrestlers and can't keep them all. Hell they have a hard time finding spots for the guys they have now.

So TNA using talented name wrestlers isn't a problem...at least not to TNA fans like myself.

If you dont like it nobody forces you to watch it ;)

If you dont like it and you choose to watch it then more the fool you :D

There is obviously something you like about it before you have went through all the trouble to find this information about it :)

I dont see why people do this. If you dont like TNA then DONT POST IN THE TNA SECTION! DOnt waste everyones time discussing why TNAs better/worse than WWE. It just causes a big argument and is complete BS. If you dont like TNA, dont post in here. Simple. If you dont like WWE then don post there.

TNAS good wreslting but they need new maineventers have have a couple but all the rest are old WCW/WWE/ECW wrestlers and ts not cuttin it anmore good wresting real wrestling unlike WWE more extreme and i like it but they need new maineventers thats all

RonaldMcdonald said:

LOL you twit.... Tna contains more quality wrestling than anything else on national american television at the moment. For goodness sakes half of those moves are banned at wwe.

Didnt your mother teach you to think before you speak? Although i would suppose speech is hard when your mouth is firmly nuzzling vinnie mac's teet.

Don't pay attention to Ronald McDonald. He's just a troll trying to get a rise out of everybody. He doesn't make even one statement to back up his claim that TNA is inferior. While they don't have as much pyro and don't have as many silly gimmick wrestlers, they do have a consistently better wrestling product. Maybe the storylines aren't as strong in general, but that will come in time with a longer timeslot. However, with more freedom in the ring and on the mic, TNA is definitely the wrestling promotion with the most momentum and the fastest growing brand in the industry right now. I don't know if it will ever be able to equal WWE in ratings, but it will definitely garner enough attention for Vinnie Mac to take notice.

RonaldMcdonald said:

You are out of your mind. How can you say that TNA is not wrestling? The reason you think TNA wrestlers are WWE rejects is because WWE are only interested in guys like Batista and Lashley and never give guys like Styles and Sabin a big push. I personally feel that TNA is more about wrestling and less about sports entertainment.

WWE rejects? Are you kidding me? Most of the people from WWE, weren't rejected by WWE. WWE just had no idea how to use them. Examples:
Billy Gunn: They turned him gay
Spike Dudley: Beast in ECW, WWE had no idea how to use him.
Christian: I remember a poll on wrestlezone asking who the most underused person in the WWE was and Christian won by a landslide.
Dudley Boyz: They are one of the best tag teams of all time and WWE didn't keep them? Come on! That's just ridiculous. I guess they wanted to make room for their great tag team division consisting of... wait a minute, does the wwe even have tag teams any more?
Raven: Not that he even wrestles any more, but he's still on the roster. Anyways, he was huge in ECW and WWE had no idead what to do with him.
Rhino: LOL! They messed up terribly on him. He could have been huge there, but instead he wrestled jobbers once a month then was fired.
Kevin Nash: Great mic skills and great in-ring ability (for a big guy anyway). Shame they had nothing for him when he came back from WCW to WWE.
Ron Killings: He has all the in-ring ability in the world, but they let him go in about three months. I just wish he'd stop making a fool of himself on the mic.

Now let's go over all the people that TNA has that weren't in WWE but are big guys on TNA:
Abyss: One of the sickest men in wrestling. I think he's the next Mick Foley. Only he can wrestle.
AJ Styles: Very entertaining in ring skills. Pairing him with Fallen Angel made him even more entertaining.
Alex Shelley: Funniest guy on the mic in a long time! In ring he's decent.
Bobby Roode: Look out for big things from this guy
Chris Sabin: This guys career is getting huge and in a couple years he will be in a main event story line. He is great in the ring.
Eric Young: The way he acts in the ring reminds me of Ric Flair, plus not only can he wrestle, but he's also great on the mic.
Homicide and Hernandez: I think they're one of the best tag teams I've ever seen. They are the perfect combo of X division type wrestling and huge friggin' beast type wrestling.
Petey Williams: Best finishing move ever. And that's going along with tremendous wrestling ability.
Samoa Joe: TNA can completely build their entire company around him, and I think they will.
Senshi: This guy is sick in the ring. He's one of the most entertaining guys I've ever seen.
Sting: I don't need to even say anything.

Yeah, they're really WWE trash alright.

It's true that WWE has some bad promos and storylines but it is because they've been doing it for a long time and of course you shouldnt just replay what you done or else people will notice and leave.

But the problem with TNA it is not as big as the WWE and the wrestlers theres are like minors even their so called superstar wrestlers are minor.

Theres no great names like Hulk Hogan, The Rock and steve austin in TNA.

RonaldMcdonald said:
It's true that WWE has some bad promos and storylines but it is because they've been doing it for a long time and of course you shouldnt just replay what you done or else people will notice and leave.

But the problem with TNA it is not as big as the WWE and the wrestlers theres are like minors even their so called superstar wrestlers are minor.

Theres no great names like Hulk Hogan, The Rock and steve austin in TNA.
Just because TNA is not as big as WWE is no reason to say it is not wrestling. And who cares if TNA doesn't have guys like Hogan, The Rock, and Austin. TNA creates their own big names.

CM punk is actually on WWECW. The big names we're talking about are Christian who they made into a big name even after WWE spoiled his talent. Samoa Joe who WWE would kill to have that's why they made a cheap, no reaction from the crowd, ripoff in Umaga. AJ Styles. Abyss, who WWECW would give all the money in the world to have. Chris Sabin. Petey Williams who is one of the most talented wrestlers today. So you see, you just continue to make a fool of yourself by making ridiculous comments you can't back up. By the way, I'm glad to see that WWE is making big names appear now since the Rock and Stone Cold are gone. They tried making John Cena a big name, but everyone just despises him. HHH and HBK are old and can't wrestle forever (not everyone can be like the Nature Boy). Randy Orton's attitude is going to keep him from ever becoming a huge name. Batista is the only big name I can think of.

In all fairness to TN, I dont think we have seen the best of it yet. They have upcoming talents and the potential so dont rule TNA off.

Christian?? is he still in the wrestling bussniess last time I saw him was at wrestlemania 18 having a tamptrem in the middle of the ring. what kinda promo is that?

And see how i mistaken CM punk who i thought was in tna but is actually in ecw thats how bad they r i dont even know a single loser in that coperation *cough*

the only ones i know are the mnor WWE Rejects.

^erm christian wrestled for wwf/e until late last year or early this year where he joined TNA>

RonaldMcdonald said:
Christian?? is he still in the wrestling bussniess last time I saw him was at wrestlemania 18 having a tamptrem in the middle of the ring. what kinda promo is that?

And see how i mistaken CM punk who i thought was in tna but is actually in ecw thats how bad they r i dont even know a single loser in that coperation *cough*

the only ones i know are the mnor WWE Rejects.

See, you don't even know who anyone is on TNA. You haven't even given it a chance, and for that, I feel sorry for you. You're stuck watching WWE and you truly believe that it's real wrestling as opposed to pure trash simply because you haven't given real wrestling a chance.

They both fake just TNA has more better Wrestling and WWE has more Entertainment.

J-Slim said:
They both fake just TNA has more better Wrestling and WWE has more Entertainment.
thats it right there. now chose your flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back