TNA Sucks So Much Dick, It Could Be Your Mum

I'm not going to respond to all of that because I'm lazy, I just wanted to point something out. Samoa Joe weighs 240 lbs tops

samoa joe weight over 275 hes around 275 and 280

samoa joe weight over 275 hes around 275 and 280
Source: The always trustable WIKIPEDIA... his billed height is also 6ft 2in

It's called "building". You can't go to a city and do a ppv (outside of a high school gym) if you haven't tested out the market yet. That's what TNA is doing with their house shows. Once they get their names and see what markets have interest, they can expand their pay per views like they are slowly doing.
The first TNA shows that were going to be held here in Mexico sold like 200 tickets, for 4 shows in different places... the prices were cut with 50% and got a second 20% off... ringside was like $22 dlls and they couldn't sell more... all of the shows were canceled... nobody cares about TNA here... WWE almost sellouts 2 palacio de los deportes (like 15000 ticks each night)

As far as people hating on Steiner, please!!!!
That man is a bonafied champion, I'm suprised he's just now getting into the title picture.
You haters can say what you want, but Scott Steiner's still the man
I guess he is still A man... he's never got a sex change...

If Ric Flair can wretle for some 40-50 odd years, then Steiner's got at least 20 more years. Hogan, here's another old man, and neither one of them still has the build of a Scott Steiner, let alone the attitude.
Similarities between Hogan, Flair and Steiner:
-all of them are wrestlers, blonde, old, wrestled for WCW and WWE at one point of their careers, they all sucked at one point wrestling in RAW
Differences between them
-Flair is gold on the mic, so Hogan is pretty good, Steiner can barely speak
-Flair was at one point a good in ring performer, hogan was terrible but funny, Steiner has always been meh...
-Flair got a big crowd reaction even on his last horrible matches... Hogan still gets a huge pop for just appearing... Steiner just lacks charisma...
-Hogan and Flair meant ratings some years ago... Steiner means just nostalgia...
-Hogan and Flair are two of the biggest of all time... Steiner... well is Scott Steiner...
Also, Flair and Hogan doesn't have the build Steiner has because they are around their 60s... Steiner is like 44-45... attitude?? wearing glasses to the ring mean attitude???

and for the record, Sting is an Icon regarless of what anyone thinks or says, that man is another bonafied champion! He was the franchise player in WCW and he gets ratings!
He is one of the big stars of all time... maybe triple H level... big, but never one of the biggest... and he doesn't get ratings... nowadays nobody gets ratings by themselves... unless is Angelina Love and Velvet Sky kissing and rubbing against each other...

It's a damn shame that the WWE has all those wrestlers and can't even put together a resonable storyline that would catch even the most casual wrestling fan.
And the impact zone is full of casual wrestling fans... right???

Now ask yourself, how many ex WWE wrestlers on TNA are doing better for themselves (ie. Christian, Rhino, etc)
Just Christian... all of the rest were bigger on WCW, ECW or WWE... who got over there, is getting over now... the others just suck and they will suck for ever... matt morgan?? black reign???

I predict that TNA will be as large as WWE within 5 years, now can you dig that?
I predict that there will be a storyline, where Jeff Jarret acts like triple H, Impact will be renamed SmackRAW or something like that... and TNA will still get low ones for ratings... while Raw stays in the low 3s, smackdown in the high 1s, and ECW got cancelled...

BTW Spawn answered my questions but squashed my opinions... at least he agreed there are a lot of promos during Impact...

I wasn't saying WWE divas are better... I just think Kong is far from the others and there will be a point where no one can feud with her... so she will be feuding for the X gimmick division title, just like Chyna did a few years ago...

And that was one of the main mistakes that WWE made with Chyna, they had the opportunity once Chyna was thrust back into the women's division to use Chyna's momentum that she had gained from spending so much time in the men's division, to elevate one (or more) of the other girls to Chyna's level in the eyes of the crowd, but instead WWE chose to book Chyna in pointless squash matches, destroying the potential for several classic feuds.

Most of the women in TNA - Gail, ODB, Roxxi, Melissa, Angelina Love. All these women have the ability to wrestle kong and beat her on a believable scale, mostly due in part because of Awesome Kong's ability to work well with anybody. Kong could make Christy Hemme look like a million bucks if she really wanted to.

If Kong does find success in the men's division, and is raised to a higher standard in the eyes of the crowd, I have no doubt that TNA would then use Kong as a catalyst to then raise some of the other girls to a similar level.

First off whoever the hell questioned the talent of Samoa Joe clearly doesnt know wrestling, WWE would pay insane money to have him and everyone he has ever worked with has put him over as a natural talent. Seeing the things he can do in a ring is a thing of beauty, the guy can strike, fly and mat wrestle, all while weighing 300lbs.

That would be me. No the WWE would not pay insane money to Samoa Joe, because they already have their fat Samoan gimmick with Umaga, who is far superior to Average Joe in almost every single way possible.

The only thing Average Joe is better then Umaga in is being a terrible no selling stiff hack. Other then that Umaga > Average Joe.

Average Joe is a good striker, because he's stiff as shit, that'sa bout it. He has a Goldbeg gimmick of being dominate and not having to sell. Average Joe couldn't sell a cheeseburger to his own fat ass. The guy is terrible, and is only over because every once in a while he'll break Kayfabe in a worked shoot promo. Other then that, he's terrible.

Source:
I predict that there will be a storyline, where Jeff Jarret acts like triple H, Impact will be renamed SmackRAW or something like that... and TNA will still get low ones for ratings... while Raw stays in the low 3s, smackdown in the high 1s, and ECW got cancelled...
If "Redneck" Jeff Jarrett comes back, you might be right!

You made some valid points about Flair and Hogan, but I still Like Big Poppa Pump!

Velvet Sky & Angelina Love definately get my ratings up!

I've said this so many times and it's nigh on completely irrelevant, but the divas are fucking unwatchable. The women's division of TNA is the last thing I can stand to watch.

they weren't pretty enough to meet their standards

Blimey. And Jillian Hall is? lmao

I know I heard Velvet Sky saying she quit WWE because they wanted her to get a boob job. Says it all really. Sort it out WWE.

She quit because WWE wanted to have a boob job? Maybe she should have gone through with it, considering she appears to have one now anyway.

She quit because WWE wanted to have a boob job? Maybe she should have gone through with it, considering she appears to have one now anyway.

Yup thats what she said in an interview.

Well, when they're the highest rated segment of iMPACT! then I guess they might feel under pressure.

The only reason they are anyway is because of their ring entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back