• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA and Rookies

SpiralHands

Hardcore Revolutionist
Okies so i think was a couple of months ago TNA had that weekend tryout in the Impact Zone for new talent i was really excited about this as this meant possbily TNA could bring in some talent that hadnt been touched yet. But where is this talent?
We havent seen or heard anything about it since TNA advertised it.

What do you think? Time to bring them in?

Okies so i think was a couple of months ago TNA had that weekend tryout in the Impact Zone for new talent i was really excited about this as this meant possbily TNA could bring in some talent that hadnt been touched yet. But where is this talent?
We havent seen or heard anything about it since TNA advertised it.

What do you think? Time to bring them in?

Well don't you think they will need actual training before they get in the ring? Training to become a wrestler doesn't happen over night. So unless they had full training or were already trained wrestlers, Don't expect to see them in the ring anytime soon.

Well don't you think they will need actual training before they get in the ring? Training to become a wrestler doesn't happen over night. So unless they had full training or were already trained wrestlers, Don't expect to see them in the ring anytime soon.

The session was for wrestlers already training. You'll find it hard to get a tryout with a big promotion with zero credentials. My friend inquired about the tryout, he said he has been training for a year in Minnesota, they said don't bother.

The session was for wrestlers already training. You'll find it hard to get a tryout with a big promotion with zero credentials. My friend inquired about the tryout, he said he has been training for a year in Minnesota, they said don't bother.

I thought so, I wasn't quite sure, I never bothered to read anything. It wouldn't make any sense for someone with no training to go and try out, it is risky, and health is a concern. But still, how many of these "wrestlers" had tons of training? Well, anyways you said these people were wrestlers with years of experience? I guess so, it makes sense, they'd be more suited to go out there and try, and could actually make a quicker road because they wouldn't need all the training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back