TNA Needs 'The Undertaker'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think this would work for tna. doing this would require someone with the loyalty of the undertaker. with the nature of the business now days im not sure that there is anyone in wwe (maybe cena or HHH) or tna that would stick with a company that long to have a streak like that. i mean tell me if vince didnt see someone getting a streak like that going that he wouldnt throw the person a bag full of money just to get him out of tna so that the streak is broken. i think the million dollar man had the best saying. everybody has a price. and if vince sees something like that he will pay it. lets look at charlie haas. wanted his release. they give him a raise simply to keep him from going elsewhere.

TNA has one credible person they could use for this: Big Rob Terry. Think about it. He's great on the mic and amazing in the ring. He could start by turning on the tag champs and beating them mercilessly, claiming that not even the tag champs could take him on. Give him a new titantron with his name spelled out in concrete and shaking when it comes on.

Rob Terry? Right. Ok.

Sorry, again, I just need to make sure. Rob Terry? Thought so. Okay.

Please forgive me, I'm just not sure I'm reading that right, err...yup, says Rob Terry. Yikes. Thats a new one. 'The Welsh Phenom.' 'From the Valleys....'

Needless to say, I disagree. Intensely. In all honesty, I've had a poor day, but reading that has picked me up massively, so cheers for that! :-D

ANYWAY, I think Matt Morgan would be a good choice, or Joe. But I think it'd need to be a new superstar coming in. It owuldnt work on a current star because nomatter what PPV it is, they have previous history, so they may have already lost at it. Maybe something lole the 'King of Leathal Lockdown' or something, build someone up who has never lost a match In the Lethal Lockdown match.

Its possible, and TNA would benefit, but I doubt it will happen.

TNA has one credible person they could use for this: Big Rob Terry. Think about it. He's great on the mic and amazing in the ring. He could start by turning on the tag champs and beating them mercilessly, claiming that not even the tag champs could take him on. Give him a new titantron with his name spelled out in concrete and shaking when it comes on.

Ok, several problems here. Let's take it bit by bit.

TNA has one credible person they could use for this: Big Rob Terry.

We've seen nothing from him, he's a lackey, I've never seen him speak so I don't even know if he's British; which defeats the point of his Gimmick and to be honest I would of prefered for you to say Cody Deaner here. He's not even remotely credible

He's great on the mic and amazing in the ring

He doesn't speak and give me one match where he's been in the ring for more than 2 minutes.

He could start by turning on the tag champs and beating them mercilessly, claiming that not even the tag champs could take him on.

Been done to death

Give him a new titantron with his name spelled out in concrete and shaking when it comes on.

Please reference point 3

Anyway, onto the point. It's not a matter of who, because there are several names (Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Abyss, Rhino or, god forbid, Hogan). It's a matter of when TNA would Screw up.

It's a great idea and if anyone's gonna rip off a WWE storyline, Hulk will. I'd say give it to Samoa Joe and just let him roll with it. It would never work as well as the Undertaker's streak. But there's no harm in trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back