TNA KnockOut's Shopping List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
One of the main features of TNA known as the KnockOut's division has always brought in women from around the world to showcase their phenomenal skills in the art of female wrestling & the division has been respected for adopting a "wrestling-first, appearances-second" approach. Now, with the division seemingly including the new KO tag team championships to its ranks... the KnockOut roster must expand to add new faces to the brand to either compete in the tag team division or stay with the singles championship.

So, my question to you is which female wrestler(s) should TNA sign with the company whom are readily available?

One of my picks would have to be to sign a contract with MsChif. She, alongside Daffney make a good tag team pairing & can benefit the KnockOut's tag team division as they are a legit female team... also known as the "Scream Queens" in the indy circuits. She is also capable of wrestling as a singles competitor with the brand considering her history with past promotions.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Hmmm... I'd Love To See MsChif & Daffney Tag Together On Impact! Their Matches Were Awesome, And MsChif Is One Of My Favourite Wrestlers Today Having 4-5 Womens Title Holding Currently, Makes Me Very Impressed, She Would Make A Great Knockout In Their Womens Divison, So TNA What Are You Waiting For? Sign Her Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back