Victory Road: TNA Knockout's Championship: Madison Rayne (c) v. Angelina Love:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
TNA Knockout's Championship: Madison Rayne (c) v. Angelina Love

Just announced on iMPACT!, the returning Angelina Love will receive a TNA Knockout's Championship against her former stable-mate, Madison Rayne. One by one, Angelina Love has promised to take out the Beautiful People, on her way to regaining her Knockout's Championship.

Judging by the way Madison Rayne has gone through the Knockout's division, I wouldn't doubt but by the time this match rolls around - Angelina Love's career will somehow get put on the line. While that aspect has yet to be announced, and at this point is only my assumption and guess.. what are everyone else's thoughts on this Championship showdown? Please make sure to explain your thoughts and don't just pick a winner. Thank you.

** MODERATORS NOTE **
----------
A career stipulation was added to this match at iMPACT! tonight. If Love loses, she's fired – however, if Lacey Von Erich or Velvet Sky interfere, Rayne will be disqualified and will lose the title as a result.

This seems like something that would've been better awhile ago, but I guess Love was injured or something, so that's that. The Love/Beautiful People feud has been going on for quite awhile though, something that tends to happen when you don't have any other women for the division.

Should be decent, I suppose, but nothing to get too excited about, other that all the lady parts and whatnot. I'd like for them to keep the title on Rayne, as I don't really care about another Love reign or at the moment as she was always quite shit as champ, but I have the feeling they'll be giving it to her. Just feels like a title change is comin'.

The whole Angelina Love VS The Beautiful People story has been kind of stale for a while for a while now. It was kind of interesting when Angelina made her return a while back, but now everything just seems to have fell flat. Madison Rayne and The BFP are really the only hot thing in the Knockouts division right now, and I don't think TNA is going to pull the plug on them anytime soon.

Madison will retain in this one, and this feud will probably continue into the next ppv.

I'm really surprised that no one else smells a heel/face-turn for at least one member of TBP, and/or Angelina here. I really think that Velvet will somehow get involved, and cost Madison the title. Obviously this is just a theory, but I think Velvet and Love will reunite in the near-future...and this could happen a couple of different ways:

Velvet could "accidentally" cost Madison the title (we've seen it a million times...tries to help, but hinders Madison etc), or realign herself with Angelina immediately by turning on Madison.

I think this is almost inevitable, and then the "old" Beautiful People (Angelina & Sky) could feud with the "new" BP (Rayne & Von Erich) over the KO tag-titles.

Just my two-cents on how the match will probably go down, but who knows...I could be way off here.

So i'm guessing this isn't going to be another 'retirement match' for Rayne to add to her list off retired women...

I'm going to go for a win for Love...you've seen how dominant she can be..and she is doing what all great faces do against a faction..they take them out one by one to finally get their hands on the main wrestler...I don't think we will/or should ave any interferances, I mean Love too the other 2 out so they would be out of action right??

C'mon Angelina Love...bring that title under your boobies once again...

With the new stipulations added, Love putting her career on the line and that if either Lacey or Velvet interfere Love will become the new Tna Knockout Champion. Due to these new stipulations I see two things happening and they both end with Love being Champ because i doubt her 'career' is over so I see either her winning cleanly or Velvet interferes and costs Rayne the title and they reform the original BP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back