Who won't lose

• Madison

• Scorpion Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
So Madison won the title last PPV in a completely confusing 6 person match, which also gave the Beautiful People the completely pointless Knockout's Tag Team Titles. Tara has been pretty pissed ever since the stupid Lockbox thing, which made no sense. She's been beating up other faces and stuff like that, so she's in what appears to be full blown heel mode now, coming into a match against a heel. O ya, her career is on the line here as well.

Pretty sure Rayne will be winning here, likely with interference of some sort, and Tara will be gone, which I don't really care about. She's been absolutely average throughout her run. The crowd will be an incredible combo of confused/not caring about this match, which should pretty bad. That seems like a theme for Sacrifice. Uh oh.

completely agree here the match should be kept short, while tara, who ive read has been upset with tna lately and wants to go back to the wwe soon will most likely lose this match and end her, less than spectacular tna run.

also i agree with your confusion here as the build up has in my mind made little sense, she lost her title in the utterly rediculous lockbox outcome, which i think most people agree is a ludicrous way to lose a title, she was supposidly the top face in the KO division while the bp are obviously the top heels, so turning tara heel makes little to no sense to me, frustration obviously is the reason, but to me just senseless booking.

i just hope this match surprises me and can be half decent or at least be kept short, but this entire ppv just dosnt look good in my opinion other than the main event, but thats for another thread.

If TNA does decide to change the title at the PPV, they are officially insane. They have Tara who want to leave in the woman`s match. I thought they should have just buried Tara in a quick segment on Impact, and moved on.

I vote for Madison Rayne to win the match.

!!!PEACE!!!

Madison will win this match. The Beautiful People have been on a roll for a while now, and there's no reason why things should cool off for them.

Tara's TNA run has been mediocre, and I'm not too sure the fans will care that much when she leaves. Her short heel turn wasn't that good, and her physco personality has been very weird. Tara could probably be a top player in the knockouts division, but I'll doubt she'll be missed by the fans.

Madison will win and Tara will be gone and probably back in WWE jobbing worse than before she left. I agree that this should be a short match, and she wont be missed to badly.

So, Tara put her career on the line. Could this match possibly be any more predictable? Madison is going to retain her title and Tara will be gone from TNA. That means she will probably end up back in WWE being treated even worse (kayfabe) than the forgettable end to her last run there. The match probably will be alright as far as Knockout matches go, but nothing special. Madison will definitely win though because we all know how the results tend to go when someone puts their career on the line. So long, Tara!

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Madison Rayne will retain the Knockouts Championship.

I think that TNA despite how bad they have used Tara, (Or Tara wanting to leave) that they can turn tara into something big. I am a fan of tara and was excited to see her dubeut in TNA. She could have been like Kong, or something great. Instead she has been some crazy phsycotic knockout. I think that Madison WILL retain, however TNA could do something like this... Have tara win the title and go to heel champ, have her dominate until somebody can fill in her shoes. (This is of course if Tara stays in TNA which likely wont happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back