TNA iPhone Game and Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Like_All_Wrestling

Championship Contender
I've posted a few things on here in the past about wrestling games. I'm a big fan of them even, as well as video games in general, though they rarely (well never) blow me away. Well TNA has a new game for iPhones and iPod Touches. I got it for my Touch and I like it. For $5 I think it's great. My only complaint is that there a a bunch of guys that are NOT in the game. Any one else try this? I feel its either a love or hate game.

Here's a link with a trailer: http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1397/84/

On another note, I read that TNA won a marketing award for the Suicide character. The award was for creativity or something like that. Now I personally don't like Suicide as a character, especially as one that holds a title, but I was thinking as an "idea" it's pretty decent. I was curious what everyone thinks about Suicide as an idea. Could they have done it better?

Just for kicks as well, I'm curious what you thought about the iMPACT! game if you've played it. I wanted to like it but just couldn't. I couldn't even sell it used online!

I have it for my iPod Touch, I am a HUGE iPod Fanboy. I had 2500+ posts on Ipodtouchfans.com but then got banned, Anywhos, I love this game. I am addicted. It doesn't seem like wrestling but is still fun.

I have svr09 and its great also legends of wrestlemania also great (even better when you import your roster) but tna impact was awful you cant even tag sometimes so it put me off the iphone version :lsabre:

i don't have an iphone or touch, so i can't play that tna game.. but i enjoyed the Impact game, i have it for the 360.. sure it's not as great as the smackdown series, but i still liked it.. it did get kinda boring after a while, the Ultimate X was fun... i still need to get Legends of WM, and of course SDvR 2009, so i can do the import thing :)

Its alright for £2.99 brought it for my ipod touch. It kills time on the way to work and back. I just find its slow when i have music playing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back