• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.07 is LIVE Before the Glory!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Three Days Until "They" Get Here!
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 10/07/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2acc95c7f6cdfc7af285b1c747c52cfd_XL.jpg

live1.jpg

TNA’s flagship program “TNA iMPACT!” will feature a $100,000 Battle Royal Gauntlet
main event, set by TNA President Dixie Carter, featuring every TNA Superstar competing
at “Bound For Glory 2010”. Over 20 of the top TNA Superstars including Olympic Gold
Medalist Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy, “The Phenomenal”
AJ Styles, Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, “The Icon” Sting, and many more.

The winner of the battle royal gauntlet will net a $100,000 purse — suffice it to say a joke
at their expense by calling the winner TNA's Mrs. Money In The Bank would be incredibly
difficult to pass up on!

live2.jpg

It's a battle two decades in the making as the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair faces
The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley in a Last Man Standing match! Cue a boatload
of blood in 3, 2, 1...

live3.jpg

Plus, the TNA Knockouts are in action: Knockouts Champion Angelina Love teams with
Velvet Sky to take on Madison Rayne and Tara, with the winner getting the
rights to "The Beautiful People" trademark! No worries though, it's only the music and the
title — the entrances stay the same, ass-shakes and all.

In addition, TNA’s innovative one-hour docu-style series, “TNA ReACTION”, will also be broadcast
LIVE for the first time in that show’s history. As the drama and excitement builds for
“Bound For Glory 2010,” TNA’s revolutionary documentary shooting style will follow the
superstars of TNA throughout “iMPACT!” and immediately after.

[YOUTUBE]cQBEtMHKpg4[/YOUTUBE]

Tune in for the latest news and more matches for the three-hour epic event!

Over/under 1.5 impact/reaction blocks before velvet asks if madison's carpet matches the drapes?

Also, how could IDR miss the real draw of the evening, the debut of SHORE! Actually this might manage to test even his undying commitment to personality/character, although I do think it has potential to be entertaining.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wish I got the day off tonight. I'mma miss the debut of Shore. =(
But I got the next two days off and a paycheck later today, so it's all gewd.

I'll hafta watch a stream tomorrow morning. Gotta avoid dirt sheet sites like it's the plague so they don't spoil it for me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wish I got the day off tonight. I'mma miss the debut of Shore. =(
But I got the next two days off and a paycheck later today, so it's all gewd.

I'll hafta watch a stream tomorrow morning. Gotta avoid dirt sheet sites like it's the plague so they don't spoil it for me.

Where do you work, I'll make it a point to call the place up and tell your coworkers to tell you the results. : D

I believe Mickie James is making her debut as well. This is what I can't stand. No one seems to remember Mickie being signed by TNA. It helps with the surprise factor for TNA but at least TNA fans should spread the word, obviously your going to get some ratings help from a Mickie debut, as small as it'd be. I'm not even a Mickie fan and I'm interested to see what happens with her. I wonder if she's going to bring the old fiesty Mickie back with her when she was stalking/obsessing over Trish Stratus.

Don't be fooled. Mickie's a bad girl. I can see Mickie along w/ the other knockouts uniting an Attitude Era in the Knockout's division where nipple slips/risque storylines make a return to wrestling.

I think the heel boss in the knockouts division will definitely result in some more risque stuff. I keep wondering if they would change the Mickie character enough to put her back with Raven. Probably not the best idea but it could be interesting.

It's really too bad that some of you will have to miss tonight's episode of iMPACT. Because after tonight, TNA will be changed forever. And after BFG this Sunday, the landscape of professional wrestling will never be the same again.

Or not.

Where do you work, I'll make it a point to call the place up and tell your coworkers to tell you the results. : D
I'd greatly appreciate it if you do that for me. The tension might make me burn some burgers.

The number is (787)821-679... Just missing that seventh number.

Well, at least I'll be here for Reaction.

Big star returns at Impact! LD Tonight.

My young lady is asleep already, so I reckon I might be able to carve out a few hours tonight for some TNA. Planning to show my face for BFG as well, although that's rather dependent on weather or not I can get an arrangement to watch it live sorted.

Reviewing BFG 09 at the moment. How did Morgan go from the semi-main event to a jobbing "insurance policy"?

Sweet damn AJ has gone from best in the world and main eventing Bound For Glory to taking orders from Ric Flair, feuding with Tommy Dreamer and getting feathers in his mouth. What a year.

Hey Riaku and IDR, Jeff Hardy is trying to get TNA to hire Gregory Helms. Thoughts?

Not nearly as good as last year I'll grant. Too many cooks and not enough Scott Steiner.

BFG is a very important show for me with regards to exactly where I see the company going. Two big questions need answering, and now we're at the biggest show of the year they need to be good answers.

If 'they', and the Nash/Sting situation can reach a satisfactory conclusion that doesn't involve the NWO (My current pick, which would in fairness answer just about every question and would fit pretty nicely; I just don't want to see it done again) then more power to TNA, and I'll be fully on board again.

If they can't answer those questions at the biggest show of the year then I'll be forced to concede that the booking is floundering and pretty much start watching for Kurt Angle matches alone.

I'm inclined to agree. Despite the historical imperative against running three hour TV shows, it rather makes me with they weren't wasting the Reaction hour exclusively on promos.

Personally if it were me I'd can the whole idea; it's a neat idea, and whilst I fully believe that you can sell a wrestling show on angles instead of wrestling (just like you can sell an action movie on it's plot instead of just on explosions), the wrestling still needs to be there as an essential component.

Drop reaction, push Explosion. Make explosion the internet show full of undercard guys and use it to build all the PPV matches that nobody really cares about.

Xplosion would be nice to have even on their website. Have 3-4 short matches a week and just get them out there. It takes pressure off of Impact which is cramped with segment after segment already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back