Tna copying WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mugford1

i found that tna copied james gang from chain gang and last week with the Two words For ya ( i think it might be three words but i for get its like the d-generation x

No. No one cares about Chain Gang. James Gang is Road Dog and Jesse James and they were apart of D-X and they said its three words. James Gang is way different then chain gang....Chain gang is all of Cenas Fans James Gang is kip james and BG james...

1, James Gang and Chain Gang. Wrong. James Gang is a well-known saying. I forget what it means, but It's not stolen.

2. Two words for ya! That's what BG and Kid used to say when they were Road Dogg and Billy Gunn back in WWE. They just changed what they used to say. Therefore, it is not stolen.

They were trying to copy the wwe by naming themselves the "james gang" knowing Cena always used the chain gang.

Cena came up with the chain gang before road dog and mr ass started calling themselves the james gang.

And c`mon everyone knows when Billy Gunn said I've three words for ya, they were copying DX.

Chain gang are Cena fans and JAmes Gang is a tag team group get it...got it...good. Trust me.

And they are both ex members of DX so they have the right to say that and plus they said three words(Dont Fire Eric) Damn if Anything WWE is mad pussy.They suied TNA already and made them change some stuff.Like Matt Bently. His old name was Micheal Shane and they thought it was too close to shawn micheals.And his special was close to sweet chin music but it had a different name.Damn there blood for god fucking sakes...Plus WWE has stole alot of things from WCW. Like the pitbulls...Remember Rick Steiner...

The James Gang is an old western outlaw group. So they aren't trying to captilize on the New Age Outlaws...get it. Outlaws...old west outlaws are the James Gang. Jesse James/BG James....Kip James...get it.

But the whole DX thing they were doing the crotch chops and suck it stuff back in February when they got together....before DX reunited. Plus the James Gang are as much as members of DX as Michaels and Triple H and Chyna and X-Pac are.

mugford1 said:
i found that tna copied james gang from chain gang and last week with the Two words For ya ( i think it might be three words but i for get its like the d-generation x

So let me get this straight, The WWE goes out and gets guys like Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Kid Cash (who spent time in ROH and TNA) so that they would have people who could put on more X-Division style matches, they make a Samoan character named Umaga to try and mimick Samoa Joe (even refering to him in the begining as "the Samoan Smashing Machine"-wow, I wonder were they got that from), and even brought back ECW so that they would have something with more edge to compete with TNA style matches, and because the James Gang sounds close to Chain Gang its TNA thats copying? Are you serious? Everyone knows both of those guys were in DX and IT WAS THEY who always said "if your not down with that, we got 2 words for ya". It was Kip's catch phrase, not Triple H or Shawn Michaels.
Oh, by the way, the reason they call themselves James Gang is because thats their names now--B.G. & Kip James. Not because they have any desire to copy some no-talent queer and his toys-r-us belt.

mystyk said:
So let me get this straight, The WWE goes out and gets guys like Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Kid Cash (who spent time in ROH and TNA) so that they would have people who could put on more X-Division style matches, they make a Samoan character named Umaga to try and mimick Samoa Joe (even refering to him in the begining as "the Samoan Smashing Machine"-wow, I wonder were they got that from), and even brought back ECW so that they would have something with more edge to compete with TNA style matches, and because the James Gang sounds close to Chain Gang its TNA thats copying? Are you serious? Everyone knows both of those guys were in DX and IT WAS THEY who always said "if your not down with that, we got 2 words for ya". It was Kip's catch phrase, not Triple H or Shawn Michaels.
Oh, by the way, the reason they call themselves James Gang is because thats their names now--B.G. & Kip James. Not because they have any desire to copy some no-talent queer and his toys-r-us belt.

Thank you. I don't see anyone countering that argument.

They suied TNA already and made them change some stuff.Like Matt Bently. His old name was Micheal Shane and they thought it was too close to shawn micheals.And his special was close to sweet chin music but it had a different name

No, Mike Shane is one of the Shane Twins and he, not Maverick Matt owns the wrestling intellectual property. His finisher is the Super kick, much like Micheals' 'Music' is, much like an F-U is a trademarked name for a Death Valley Driver, much like a 'Gore' is a spear, much like... well you get the point

bowlinbing said:
much like an F-U is a trademarked name for a Death Valley Driver

:laugh: Its really not even as good as a DVD. Its just a firemans carry sone standing up.

What annoys me is WWE, banning these characters from using their original names. The worst had to be Team 3D

LOL@ no talent queer and his Toys are us Belt i think thats the funniest shit heard in awhile. And The james gang did not copy the fucking Chain Gang dude i cant even believe u would think of that lol

The Spinner Belt is tight! And TNA did copy Mankind and Kane with Abyss. Abyss wears a mask like Mankinds and uses THumbtacks a lot and he's in a Monster Gimmick like Kane and he copy's Kanes ChokeSlam although it aint his finisher.

mugford1 said:
i found that tna copied james gang from chain gang

To add on to what was previously stated. BG James real last name is James. His character's name in WWE was Jesse James. Jesse James was an Outlaw in real life. That can be attributed to "New Age Outlaws" and can be attributed to The James Gang. Do you use the same logic to believe that WWE's group Evolution is a copy of WCW's group Revolution just because the names are similar? LWO using the nWo as a reference...that ones obvious. ECW using the nWo as a reference for the BWO...obvious as well. James Gang being using The Chain Gang as a reference...not so obvious, probably becuase there's no coorelation.

Everyone "copies" everyone. Remember when a big shot/announcer ended up becoming a key on air figure in WCW and being a major heel (Bischoff). Did Vince not do the same thing and end up feuding with Austin and making history?

Wrestling is known as a soap opera. From what I know about daytime soaps there tend to be a lot of similarities amongst all of them. Characters come back from the dead, actors/actresses return as a previous character's twin, baby switches, marriags to people they don't love. Then we have wrestling where each company may potentially have similar storylines, similar characters, etc. What about movies where there are hundreds of cliches, repeated lines, etc. That's life. While in some cases it's blatant "copying" or mocking, in others (ones mentinoed in other threads) it's just a matter of there being only so many possibilities for characters and storylines. After all of these years of companie's existing, there are going to be some similarities, even minor ones in just about everything.

3rd eye said:
What annoys me is WWE, banning these characters from using their original names. The worst had to be Team 3D

Maybe they shouldn't have signed their names away in the first place? WWE annoys you for doing it but does it annoy you that The Dudleys also responsible for allowing it? They may have been tricked into it or whatever (depending on the stories) but they still did it regardless.

WWE tradmarked names. If the wrestlers want to be able to use them they should trademark them instead. I do however take into account that it's not as easy as saying "I want this to be my name no matter what."

well every thing on tna sucks but nash is the only one who is entertaning and wwe dont have to compete there already better than tna and ecw came back becouse every one wanted it to

Nash is the only one who is entertaining? Were you born ******ed or did it gradually develop over time? Do me a favor, since you obviously don't know jack-shit about TNA or what its about, and can't really offer much of a reason why its bad other than "it sucks", take your WWE mark ass to the WWE forum and bore them with whatever it is you think you know about TNA.

J-Slim said:
The Spinner Belt is tight! And TNA did copy Mankind and Kane with Abyss. Abyss wears a mask like Mankinds and uses THumbtacks a lot and he's in a Monster Gimmick like Kane and he copy's Kanes ChokeSlam although it aint his finisher.

Yes but WWE copied Samoa Joe. He's known as the samoan bulldozer. Samoa Joe is the Samoan Submission Machine. WWE brought in ECW to help put up a more "TNA-like" atmosphere. WWE signed Paul London, Brian Kendrick, etc. so they could have more X division esque wrestlers. And, Abyss is not a copy of Kane or Mick Foley. He's just hardcore like Foley. Is it not allowed to fight in hardcore matches anymore just because Mick Foley did that a lot? And as for the whole Kane thing, every wrestling promotion has a monster at some point or time. Just because he wears a mask does not make him like Kane.

xchosenonex said:
Yes but WWE copied Samoa Joe. He's known as the samoan bulldozer. Samoa Joe is the Samoan Submission Machine. WWE brought in ECW to help put up a more "TNA-like" atmosphere. WWE signed Paul London, Brian Kendrick, etc. so they could have more X division esque wrestlers. And, Abyss is not a copy of Kane or Mick Foley. He's just hardcore like Foley. Is it not allowed to fight in hardcore matches anymore just because Mick Foley did that a lot? And as for the whole Kane thing, every wrestling promotion has a monster at some point or time. Just because he wears a mask does not make him like Kane.
Abyss acts like Kane and Abyss even uses Kanes ChokeSlam and if tha CruiserWeight Division is tha same as tha X-Division how come fat ass Joe had tha belt and that wanabe Shawn Michaels(but he's bald) Christopher Daniels had tha belt?

ShaneRamlall said:
^Well put.He has obviously never seen X division or any of their top stars get in the ring...
It's cuz many of U talk about how tha "X-Division" is tha same as the CruiserWeight Division. I think that tha X-Division is better than tha CruiserWeight Division by a mile but TNA sometimes cop tha WWE and sometimes tha WWE copies TNA.

J-Slim said:
Abyss acts like Kane and Abyss even uses Kanes ChokeSlam and if tha CruiserWeight Division is tha same as tha X-Division how come fat ass Joe had tha belt and that wanabe Shawn Michaels(but he's bald) Christopher Daniels had tha belt?
I didn't say the cruiserweight division is the same as the X division. I said that WWE signed people like Paul London, Brian Kendrick, and Kid Kash to have more X division type wrestlers. Joe and Daniels had the belt because it's not about weight limits, it's about no limits. That's the saying they use in TNA and it fits it perfectly.

ShaneRamlall said:
^Well put.He has obviously never seen X division or any of their top stars get in the ring...
HA! I'm not even going to reply to that with an argument of why I've seen X division matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back