DX vs. James Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyg9

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok i was just watching the primetime debut of TNA and these two d-bags the James Gang come out and say that HHH and HBK are "two big pieces of S**t". Who are these guys to say that, neither has ever held a world title or even been considered a main eventer compaired to a combined 14 world titles between The Game and HBK.

Why do you honestly think that now the James Gang is starting this so many years after they left WWE?

probably trying to bring in ratings and get people interested in it again....I reckon Vince should support TNA, much like he did with ECW, that way there would be some competition....and they need a third major promotion as well...

YO YO TAZZ IN DA HOUSE!

I think it's fukkin pathetic, they make themselves look so cheap and like cry babies when they do $hit like that

yea basically i think they are upset and pissed....they were nothing but the guys hanging out in the back while guys like hhh and hbk were the front runners....they came in after hbk left but we all know had hbk not left they would have not been givin so much spotlight as they were given...its amazing how these wrestlers who have transferred to tna trash the wwe...the fact is tho they look at it on the negative side and complain about the work schedule and how vince is crazy and stuff but the fact and POSITIVE side is that without wwe giving them the chance to compete and wrestler in their organization they would not b the wrestlers they r todai...i HIGHLY doubt tna would have been interested in people such as kurt angle....these two losers.....christy hemme....and so on had they not started in wwe....they 2 guys were popular guys in the wwe and now they trash it jsut cuz they got kicked to the curb cuz they couldnt cut it...its immature really

that was the one of the dumbest segments i have ever seen. it's sad that to get ratings, tna has to tell their wrestlers to trash wwe on tv. good job.

Theres seriously about 15 topics on this lurking around.. Just post in one them, instead of making the same exact thread under a different name..

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back