• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tna 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catlmutln187

Its the first official day of 2007 so, i was wondering what people think TNA should keep and take, who they should release who they should sign or anything of that matter.

Things that they should keep:
1.TNA needs to Keep LAX as a Tag Team and not a stable because then it would eventualley turn into overkill.
2. They should sign some more familar faces for the x division, Im thinking Billy Kidman or Taijiri. (imagine Styles/Kidman or Low Ki/Taijiri)
3. The X division Matches should start appering as Main Events because they are some of the best parts of the show.
4. Kevin Nash, Alex Shelley and Austin Aries (refuse to call him starr) = pure gold
Things that should be Lost/changed
1.Bobby Roode, A1 and David Young should be fired
2. With the break up of 3 different tag teams, they should keep building the Division and add some more teams (i.e Christian And Tomko)
3. The VKM segments (though sometimes funny) should stop before they go to far and TNA gets sued
4.Serotin has so much potential and should stop being used as Jobbers
5. Kurt Angle Needs to be toned down alot, The Show revolves around him a little to much.

1.sign Rvd As Soon As His Contract Is Up. 2. Take The Belt Off Abyss. 3.get 2hrs Of Tv Time A Week. 4.start A Feud Between Angle And Styles. 5.sign Paul Heyman Asap. People Who Should Be Let Go-1. A1 David Young Norman Smiley Lance Hoyt And Ron Killings.2. I Agree With Stopping Vkm Skits-trying To Be Just Like The Old Dx. 3.keep A Strong Tag Division-its Something They Have That Wwe Is Lacking Big Time!

The first thing TNA needs to do is work out the 2 hour TV deal. They have so much talent on their roster with not enough TV time to play out all the storylines. I would like to see more of Chris Sabin. I think he is working the hell turn really well, but he has not been getting TV time the past 2 or 3 weeks. They should play up the Seratonin angle- Raven is the master at getting groups over. They should sign RVD and Sabu as soon as their contracts are up. TNA should really stop swooning over Kurt Angle. We all know he won a gold medal- we knew it 10 years ago when it happened. Enough is enough, please....

Yeah, I agree with RVDgurl. TNA's first priority should be to go for 2 hours. Hopefully RVD and Sabu don't want to resign with WWE, and TNA can snatch them up.

I dno about RVD in TNA, im pretty sure Vince will throw a huge contract at him and a bunch of promised title wins for him to stay.

i very much doubt vince will throw anything at RVD except his expired contract. RVD has apparently been trying to make sure WWE either fire or dont re-hire him from what i hear

i dno RVD is signifficantly over, Hes already lost angle who Knows What Vince will do or RVD for that matter.

RVDs a smart guy who knows when he's getting shafted, and he's been going around backstage and telling people that he's really interested in TNA, and since Angle signed with TNA, WWE has been trying to resign talent like 3-6 months before their contracts are up, so I think If RVD were going to resign he would probabbly be doing it now, also there is alot of heat on RVD right now because of what went down earlier this year(or last year I guess) and for not going over to Iraq for the tribute to the troops show, though I find it kind of funny that Triple H and HBK didn't go and their isn't any heat on them

In TNA '07 my opinions on what should go down are as follows...

1. They should fight for RVD and Sabu to get them on board.
2. Start an A.J - Angle feud mid year
3. Start a Shelley/Starr vs L.A.X feud.
4. James storm Vs Chris harris feud just beating the shit out each other at each PPV, could hold some great matches.
5. Take the Title From Abyss and put it on Joe
6. FIRE ERIC/A1/David young/Norman smiley/sharkboy
7. Re-package Lance Hoyt/Ron the truth killings

and lastly this is an idea i have been brewing for the X division...

Have a TNA vs the Independents tournement, have 9 Tna X division stars, you know the good ones....Sabin,Shelley,Starr,Senshi, Lethal, Daniels, Petey, Sonjay, Lynn, and have them all face Mystery oponents from the Independents, Such as Great wrestlers from ROH, CZW (the high flyers not the garbage wrestlers), IWA (same as CZW), FWA and even the mexican promotions like AAA and CMLL, they put together the World X division tag deal last year, this would be a hero tournment Cumilating at Bound for glory. I mean getting a chance to see people such as Kidman, Evans, M-dogg, Bryan Danielson, Puma, Physicosis, come in as one shot independents would be a great way to pre-empt most of the talents eventuall arrival in the federation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
but what do i know....i just post in forums...

Have a TNA vs the Independents tournement, have 9 Tna X division stars, you know the good ones....Sabin,Shelley,Starr,Senshi, Lethal, Daniels, Petey, Sonjay, Lynn, and have them all face Mystery oponents from the Independents, Such as Great wrestlers from ROH, CZW (the high flyers not the garbage wrestlers), IWA (same as CZW), FWA and even the mexican promotions like AAA and CMLL, they put together the World X division tag deal last year, this would be a hero tournment Cumilating at Bound for glory. I mean getting a chance to see people such as Kidman, Evans, M-dogg, Bryan Danielson, Puma, Physicosis, come in as one shot independents would be a great way to pre-empt most of the talents eventuall arrival in the federation.

Thats a great idea, i would love to see Jack Evans,Puma, M-dogg 20,Danielson and i would Mtfo for a Kidman Return. Supposedly, Kidman called TNA like 3 months ago asking for a job, and supposedly, he was told that when they get two hours they will call him, so you never know, this could happen.

I like the Angle fued with AJ, RVD and Sabu would be great additions. A two hour time slot and more coherent stories would be nice as well. I mean even if they just book it safe with cookie cutter angles it would be better than this strange stuff they are putting out there now. Actually, as I write this I realize that I don't really care what they do because I'm just not interested int here current product. I don't know why but the first thing they need to do is interest me! I'm an easily won over wrestling fan and they can't even get me at the moment. Its weird but I just realized it now.

As TNA goes into the new year, I would love to see Kurt Angle being made into a huge superstar. Angle is just what Impact needs in my opinion...I would love to see him go up against all kinds of guys especially Fallen Angel and a Kurt Angle/Sting match would probably be amazing if given the chance.

With that being said, I hope all of TNA doesn't resert to guys whose WWE contracts are up. Does TNA still have the money for all of them? I hope they can still make brand new stars of the company like they have done with Samoa Joe and AJ Styles. Monty Brown was a huge key player but he has gone to WWE now....and thats the last I have heard about him.

I cannot wait for the TNA Impact video game as well. Hopefully they have quite a C.A.W.

:icon_smile:

Finally..being the fan boy that I can be..I would love to see Hulk Hogan go to Wrestlemania..doing a couple spots for WWE a little bit and maybe finish off the match that didn't happen back in 2003. My best friend's favorite wrestler is Jeff Jarrett and mine has always been Hogan so this was kind of a friendly rivalry when we first heard about it back in October of that year. I just think it would be neat to have Hogan there even if for a little bit, thats all I'm asking.

But hopefully TNA will have a good year.

I think I've said this before: Sabu returning to TNA would be pointless... he needs to go home... stop getting on TV... maybe like do radio... far away from me...

I think TNA needs to take Joe and Angle away from each other... this whole "best of 3 PPV" thing is getting stale... I'd like to see Joe get the TNA Worlds Title and keep it for a bit while Angle works on the mid carder folk... maybe even feud with LAX... THAT would be watchable as long as Angle can give a little... I ahve a feeling he's going to think he's Hogan with power and go off the deep end hard... I hope he stays down to earth...

Sting/Angle "could" be good if they worked it right... pretty sure they could do somethign worth watching... Angle plays a good double sided face... you never know if he's the bad guy or not because in the back of your head he just wants to beat people up...

what i wanna see is christopher daniels win an nwa championship, an angle-styles fued, and i would like to see more lax promos

I think that the future for TNA in '07 looks very bright!
Here are some things that I would like to see happen in '07:
1. 2 hour slot
2. Focus more on the X Division
3. Sign people like: RVD, Psicosis, Kidman, Matt Sydal etc.
4. Mid-Card Belt
5. Run more ppv's out of Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo