Time for a new WHC belt?

Is it time for a newly designed WHC belt?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nope, The World Heavyweight Championship is pure class, The title look's so prestiges, And fit's the name of the championship so much. There is no need to change it.

I'd like the WWE title to be toned down a little, It's a statement title. It's almost scream's "look at me, I'm shiny". I like the outline shape of it, And the WWE logo, But apart from that I think it's ugly.

No way. The Big Gold belt....well, the name says it all. It's a big gold belt. It looks awesome, and the design is so good it really never needs to be updated to keep up with the times. Sometimes I look at the UFC Heavyweight title and think they borrowed elements of the WHC to create their strap. Do what you want with the WWE Title (which I feel has needed a new design.....that damned blinged out Spinner should've been Cena-exclusive) but leave the Big Gold alone.

No, the belt Edge has (the old WCW belt) is the best looking belt by far. The one that needs to change is the RAW belt, the one that still has the spinning WWE logo on it. That belt has been uglier than hell since day one. That one HAS to go. How it stuck around for so long is beyond me.

ep the WHC belt it looks the busuness what a belt should look like as for wwe defo has to change bring back the old belt b4 cena won it the one eddie had it best

the world belt shoud not change it looks like what a belt should look like and they should get rid ofthe current wwe design and go back to usin the old belt the one eddie (R.I.P) had

DONT CHANGE THE WORLD BELT CHANGE THE WWE BELT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back