Three Shots at Two Titles?

I think they can go 3 routes:
1. Rock/Cena WWE Title and RR Winner vs Bryan vs WHC
2. WWE Champ vs RR Winner and Bryan vs WHC
3. Rock vs Cena WWE Title and RR Winner vs WHC

I think option 2 would be the best because DB deserves to have his wrestlemania match 1 on 1. Not only would it seem unfair for DB to have to face 2 men in his money in the bank spot but he is such a great worker he deserves to be more highlighted in the match. Also Rock Cena SHOULD NOT BE FOR THE TITLE. Its already a huge match no need to take out the possibility of making another match on your card feel more important. Instead of booking it as a 1 match show make your other matches relevant WWE.

Considering that they already teased The Rock vs Cena for the WWE Championship, it likely is the option that the WWE wants to go with on the RAW side.

Bryan, assuming things don't change, will likely cash in "RVD style" on the World Heavyweight Champion. Now, that likely means a triple threat on either side with the Royal Rumble winner, but I don't see too many people that can just butt-in to the Rock/Cena match, so it looks like a triple threat for Smackdown.

However, one other thing to consider, that actually has been done before, is having two World Heavyweight Championship matches advertised for Wrestlemania, ala Wrestlemania 10. The Rumble winner could have first crack at the champ, with Bryan taking on the winner later on in the night, or vice versa. Actually, that could be part of the angle between the Rumble and Mania, who faces the champ first. I doubt it will happen, as there are so many things that could change in the planning, but it could be interesting.

Here is a thought.. He tries his luck early and cashes in at Royal Rumble loses the match then goes on to win the Rumble match later that evening and goes on to win the Big Gold belt at Mania?

Or

He wins the Rumble, uses either of the Rumble victory/MitB at Elimination Chamber, loses but goes on to use the other at Mania and wins..

Either them would be good, I can see a triple threat match for the World title but I highly doubt Cena/Rock will be for the title, I mean we didn't see Hogan/Rock for the title did we? Why make the Cena/Rock match look like it's nothing compared to the others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back