This Made My Day

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
gg inferno said:
Teddy Ruxpin said:
gg inferno said:
who is deleting my posts in the glenn gilbertti thread?

Me. But only the worthless ones.

*sigh* the name at the top of the thread says glenn gilbertti. if i am being asked questions by posters and i answer the questions, what would possibly be your motivation for deleting them? there's 86 posts in there, like 2 more is going to have an effect? i guess i have to go over your head again. not to mention the fact i'll be pointing you out specifically in my next article for being such a nerd if you do it again.

I loved the last one.

It's true. He's done more articles on me than I have of him. Before he gets me removed as admin I might change his name to Y 2 Jake mark.

The irony being it's an 'OFFICIAL' thread, made by an admin clearly...no wait, it's some random person who is now in the Teddy Hart club

The title was probably changed by a mod. We just love the word [Official] It's a Nazi mod thing.

What i don't understand is he's gonna call you a nerd for deleting stupid posts, but yet he's the one that's getting worked up over posts being deleted in his "Official" thread. I guess this is as much attention he's ever gotten through his whole career

What i don't understand is he's gonna call you a nerd for deleting stupid posts, but yet he's the one that's getting worked up over posts being deleted in his "Official" thread. I guess this is as much attention he's ever gotten through his whole career

I've not deleted anything of substance. The thread can live without great post and so forth. I've told him where the rep button is anyway. It might not seem like much, but most people would be pretty chuffed if the got rep off a wrestler.

It's great that Disco wants to name you in his article, Jake. That means 5 more people (including Marty) who get exposed to you.

Changing his name to Y 2 Jake Mark would be the greatest thing ever.

Marty's already exposed to him, he's insulted him a lot in the past and whined to Disco, that's what led to number 1 i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back