Does this forum suck?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

ProWrestlingFan

Championship Contender
sucks....

Reasons:

Everyone here only talks about "he draws" "he doesn't draw" "draw this" "draw that"

- Some people here force themselves to praise a certain wrestler just because he allegedly 'draws' (see, Cena). This forum has the biggest number of Cena apologists (not many active members anyway but the ratio of Cena apologists is pretty high)

- Both admins here are big Cena marks and they only talk about "drawing power".
Some other members spew the same bs in order to "suck-up" to the admins as its the "popular thing" to say on this forum (even though they don't really believe that).

- Does someone being a 'draw' makes someone more entertaining?

- Anyone who isn't a WWE employee/doesn't work for WWE should not be bothered whether soemone draws or not. That's not a fans job.

Talking whether someone "draws" or not doesn't make you sound smart.

/Rant

Jesus Christ. The idiots keep coming out of the woodwork. Tell me something, dumbass. If you say McDonalds is "awful and dying" and I tell you "that's stupid, they're a billion dollar corporation that continuously evolves to keep up with demands" is that me being a McDonalds apologist?

You're absolutely right, PWF.

Making your company the most money doesn't matter in the slightest.

Wrestling has never worked that way.

We should all argue on subjective grounds.

Thank you for enlightening us.

You're absolutely right, PWF.

Making your company the most money doesn't matter in the slightest.

Wrestling has never worked that way.

We should all argue on subjective grounds.

Thank you for enlightening us.

Indeed.

Kane is the greatest wrestler in the WWE currently. He's better than Rollins, Lesnar, and goat boy Daniel Bryan combined.

Also CM Punk sucked and couldn't wrestle.

Being subjective is great.

Spot fucking on! Read the 1st page of this thread : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299591

Being the biggest draw does NOT mean that you are the biggest draw. Even Cena himself implied this.

Why can't people talk about what they like personally, and stop pretending like they're WWE workers. "Cena draws, so it makes sense to put him on top. Smarks are just being dumb when they boo him".

Spot fucking on! Read the 1st page of this thread : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=299591

Being the biggest draw does NOT mean that you are the biggest draw. Even Cena himself implied this.

Why can't people talk about what they like personally, and stop pretending like they're WWE workers. "Cena draws, so it makes sense to put him on top. Smarks are just being dumb when they boo him".

Taking kayfabe comments as fact... :lmao:

In that case I suppose Daniel Bryan is a B+ wrestler at best.

Put Crocker back in prison. He just violated his parole!

Then he wonders why people think he's dumb.

Then he wonders why people think he's dumb.

People just love to nitpick huh? People on this forum just love to talk about who draws to sound like they are smarter than the typical IWC member.. guess what guys it ain't working, just making yall look like WWE workers, which you are not.

Why can't we just talk about your favorites mic skills/in ring ability, instead of talking about their drawing power. You shouldn't like Cena the most because he's the "biggest draw". You should like him for his in ring ability/mic skills, whatever. I don't see how someones drawing power could have an effect on your entertainment. Besides, Cena appeals to the children and women, who tend to pay more money than the other demographic (older men).

Being the biggest draw does NOT mean that you are the biggest draw.

Do tell. What DOES it mean then?

They aren't pretending to be WWE workers. If you are a fan of a company, you would want to see said company succeed so you can enjoy their product more. Cena does draw, his merchandise sells, so he will be getting more wins so that he can continue to make the federation more money, whether the idiots who boo him choose to accept that or not.

Why can't we just talk about your favorites mic skills/in ring ability, instead of talking about their drawing power. You shouldn't like Cena the most because he's the "biggest draw". You should like him for his in ring ability/mic skills, whatever.

If you stopped posting non-stop Cena hatred for 5 whole seconds and actually read other posts, you'd see that we DO talk about who we liked based on mic skills and in-ring skills.

Besides, Cena appeals to the children and women, who tend to pay more money than the other demographic (older men).

I'm a 29 year old male and I have 10 Cena shirts as well as a replica of the 2005-2013 WWE Championship design. Many of my friends who are also young adult males (18-39) like Cena. He does appeal to this demographic more than you think.

People just love to nitpick huh? People on this forum just love to talk about who draws to sound like they are smarter than the typical IWC member.. guess what guys it ain't working, just making yall look like WWE workers, which you are not.

Why can't we just talk about your favorites mic skills/in ring ability, instead of talking about their drawing power. You shouldn't like Cena the most because he's the "biggest draw". You should like him for his in ring ability/mic skills, whatever. I don't see how someones drawing power could have an effect on your entertainment. Besides, Cena appeals to the children and women, who tend to pay more money than the other demographic (older men).
I don't give a shit about who draws, who you like, demographics or whatever the fuck. You wrote a sentence that makes no goddamn sense. So I pointed it out. You're a moron. No one takes you seriously because your reasonings are just you trying to point out a problem that's not really there.

sucks....

Reasons:

Everyone here only talks about "he draws" "he doesn't draw" "draw this" "draw that"

- Some people here force themselves to praise a certain wrestler just because he allegedly 'draws' (see, Cena). This forum has the biggest number of Cena apologists (not many active members anyway but the ratio of Cena apologists is pretty high)

- Both admins here are big Cena marks and they only talk about "drawing power".
Some other members spew the same bs in order to "suck-up" to the admins as its the "popular thing" to say on this forum (even though they don't really believe that).

- Does someone being a 'draw' makes someone more entertaining?

- Anyone who isn't a WWE employee/doesn't work for WWE should not be bothered whether soemone draws or not. That's not a fans job.

Talking whether someone "draws" or not doesn't make you sound smart.

/Rant

I actually agree with this to a point. I made a similar argument over five years ago. Why I remember that, I don't know.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=112774&highlight=draw

I don't feel I came off as a jackass saying the forum sucks and bashing the administrators. Doing something like that just encourages people to disagree with your position because of your poor presentation regardless of the points you make to support it.

I agree that in certain discussions a wrestler's drawing power doesn't really matter. However, there are many times that it does. For example,

People can and should talk about what they like personally but when the discussion is about what makes sense in terms of business for WWE drawing power is absolutely relevant. You can have your subjective opinion and not like John Cena. There is nothing wrong with that. When you let that subjective opinion destroy any objective thinking you're going to get called out on it.

We do. Allot. But when the discussion is steered away from that by bringing up insider terms like buried or carried, or talking about execution or psychology, or internal politics, it's no longer a subjective conversation.

I actually agree with this to a point. I made a similar argument over five years ago. Why I remember that, I don't know.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=112774&highlight=draw

I don't feel I came off as a jackass saying the forum sucks and bashing the administrators. Doing something like that just encourages people to disagree with your position because of your poor presentation regardless of the points you make to support it.

I agree that in certain discussions a wrestler's drawing power doesn't really matter. However, there are many times that it does. For example,

People can and should talk about what they like personally but when the discussion is about what makes sense in terms of business for WWE drawing power is absolutely relevant. You can have your subjective opinion and not like John Cena. There is nothing wrong with that. When you let that subjective opinion destroy any objective thinking you're going to get called out on it.

But more importantly Arrieta threw a no hitter tonight so not even Crockerlogic can ruin anything.

Do tell. What DOES it mean then?

I posted a link on the first page of this thread that is more in detail but I'll just summarize it again for the 10000th time.. being the biggest draw does NOT mean that you are the most entertaining; it just means that you appeal to the demographic that is more willing to spend their cash (women and especially children). Older men are more likely to save money, stream PPVS, etc. Thats why Cena is the biggest draw, its NOT because he's the most entertaining. He's probably the most entertaining to his targetted demographic, but he's not the most universally entertaining person

They aren't pretending to be WWE workers. If you are a fan of a company, you would want to see said company succeed so you can enjoy their product more. Cena does draw, his merchandise sells, so he will be getting more wins so that he can continue to make the federation more money, whether the idiots who boo him choose to accept that or not.
Since when does the amount of money you have contribute to product quality? I agree that there is a minimum amount of money to maintain, etc, but WWE has way passed that minimum. Why do you think singers like Justin Bieber have a shitload of money ($200 million net worth) yet have god awful album reviews. Yet he continues to make more and more money.

Cena ain't gonna be around forever; he's catching up their in age and injuries. Relying one one man so much is not good business; what if he gets injured? Then what is WWE going to do without their cash cow. Gotta think about the fucking future

Also calling people who boo him idiots? Way to be mature. Someone doesn't like your favorite, so they must be idiots!

If you stopped posting non-stop Cena hatred for 5 whole seconds and actually read other posts, you'd see that we DO talk about who we liked based on mic skills and in-ring skills.
Nope. All I see is talking about how Cena is the biggest draw and he deserves the shoving down peoples throats.

I'm a 29 year old male and I have 10 Cena shirts as well as a replica of the 2005-2013 WWE Championship design. Many of my friends who are also young adult males (18-39) like Cena. He does appeal to this demographic more than you think.
Because 1 person and his friends are such a LARGE sample size, right?

I posted a link on the first page of this thread that is more in detail but I'll just summarize it again for the 10000th time.. being the biggest draw does NOT mean that you are the most entertaining; it just means that you appeal to the demographic that is more willing to spend their cash (women and especially children). Older men are more likely to save money, stream PPVS, etc. Thats why Cena is the biggest draw, its NOT because he's the most entertaining. He's probably the most entertaining to his targetted demographic, but he's not the most universally entertaining person

I have a question for you. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but what exactly is your point? I've read some of the 10000 posts on this topic but I'm not keeping up with the entire never ending conversation. Are you simply saying John Cena is not the most entertaining or are you saying he should not be the top guy?

You admit he draws the most money. Despite how you or many others may feel about him shouldn't the fact that he draws the most money justify his position as the top guy from WWE's point of view? For arguments sake let's say Seth Rollins is the most entertaining to adult males. You've pointed out many times that they are not as willing to spend money as women and children. Why would WWE push him as the top guy if he's not going to bring in more money? WWE only cares about entertaining you if you're going to spend money on their product.

By the way, John Cena hasn't been champion in over a year. Your boy Seth Rollins has been champion since WrestleMania and gets more tv time than anybody so I really don't know why you have a problem in the first place.

Why put the one of the only logical people in this forum back into prison?

Exactly what makes you logical? And what have you contributed to this forum other than throwing a fit about something Cena said or did in the ring, or every time he shows up on Raw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back