theotherside

Yes and in the 70s, Rod Stewart RAN the sucky little fruity blond british singer scene,But he still sucked.

you hate it but youve never listened to it, I love Hip hop and Rock but still love to listen to abit of ICP from time to time, You just act like a dick because you think hating ICP is cool, get your own brain you dipshit

you hate it but youve never listened to it, I love Hip hop and Rock but still love to listen to abit of ICP from time to time, You just act like a dick because you think hating ICP is cool, get your own brain you dipshit

I actually have listened to Icp. When I was a teenager I loved The great Milenko.
However, everything since then has been crap. And as for your quote about getting my own brain I have one, I will not blindly endorse a band or singer.
If I like their music, I will admit it, if I dont, I will admit that as well.
Almost all my friends love Kanye West, but I dont feel him at all and Im very vocal about it.

So my comments about ICP are from my heart and not some misguided attempt to fit in.

Now with that being said, Fuck you, you suck.

What about...
two words
last call
family business
gone
late
diamond from sierra leone
good night
flashing lights
everthing I am

That's a list tha includes three song from each album. Most of them aren't the most popular tracks, but I like all of them.

What about...
two words
last call
family business
gone
late
diamond from sierra leone
good night
flashing lights
everthing I am

That's a list tha includes three song from each album. Most of them aren't the most popular tracks, but I like all of them.

Ill check them out again and get back to you, except for flashing lights, I hate that fucking song.

Oh I agree, it would be a travesty for anyone to ever think you are straight.

While I am a straight man, I was referring to the fact that for me to sleep with her, I would have to be blind,and more desperate than yourself.
As thats never going to happen, Let me put it like this. I wouldnt fuck that broad with YOUR dick. Cmon have you seen her picture? EEEWWW , Id tap Chyna before id hit that.

And your current one doesn't?

Let us not get into a fued over Leadership of countries.
You wont win. Now calm down its not your fault that you live in a pussy country. Just admit it and you will feel better. i mean Cmon i could get together 3 friends and we could take over England before lunch. The only good thing to ever come out of the UK was............... THE U.S.

You and your "friends" wouldn't get past me on my own.

I'd even give you a bat, A brick, A set of knucks, And rock. All i'd want would be a desert spoon.

While I am a straight man, I was referring to the fact that for me to sleep with her, I would have to be blind,and more desperate than yourself.
As thats never going to happen, Let me put it like this. I wouldnt fuck that broad with YOUR dick. Cmon have you seen her picture? EEEWWW , Id tap Chyna before id hit that.

You know you're awesome when people you don't know hate you
:)

You know you're awesome when people you don't know hate you
:)

I never said I hate you, its not your fault your ugly, however if you werent inbred it might help, but i digress.
My point is all the virgins who salivate over you are pathetic.
And the only way you will ever be awesome is if

A; you were american
B; you invested thousands in plastic surgery
c; you then Shot yourself in the face thus destroying that monstrosity you call a mug.

I never said I hate you, its not your fault your ugly, however if you werent inbred it might help, but i digress.
My point is all the virgins who salivate over you are pathetic.
And the only way you will ever be awesome is if

A; you were american
B; you invested thousands in plastic surgery
c; you then Shot yourself in the face thus destroying that monstrosity you call a mug.

Lets see how long it takes some free thinker to call ME a virgin.

You and your "friends" wouldn't get past me on my own.

I'd even give you a bat, A brick, A set of knucks, And rock. All i'd want would be a desert spoon.

I dont know what a desert spoon is[ perhaps you meant dessert].
I wouldnt need any weapons now I know that I could just distract you with something shiny.
Look a nickel!

No I mean desert spoon, It's slang for nothing.

No shiny things do not distract me, Or you would not have been conceived

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back