theotherside

Dont worry your moms going to wank me later spongebob

My Mum dont know you, you cant even have a good comeback seriously, your probablly got gang bangged by your dad and a few of his work colleagues last week or something, heres an idea why not go find a nice prostitute and then pay her to give you head instead of having your uncle billy do it for you...CUNT

this whole forum is full of self righteous bitches who jerk each other off verbally and fawn over some ugly british bitch fuckin BAN ME
This is probably another victim of the self-rigeous idiots who sloth around wasting their lives in the bar room posting childish humour and making comments that are trying to wind people up. Unfortunatly this guy took the bait.

How about you two GTFO and Join some other forum if you don't like it here.

this whole forum is full of self righteous bitches who jerk each other off verbally and fawn over some ugly british bitch fuckin BAN ME

I like this guy. Let's put him in the Bitch Wing because he calls everyone else bitches and them make fun of him in there for kicks.

And by the way, dude, if you respond to this post by calling me "Cock" instead of Shock, it's already been done. i.e. Kombat/Truth/Mark-Ass Bitch.

no im pmd you and called you a little bitch, i never complained about you repping me, because i wouldnt expect anything less from a punk ass such as yourself . go continue to blow norcal and jake. fuck off

Jake's bant. Try again. Can I blow you instead?

I like this guy. Let's put him in the Bitch Wing because he calls everyone else bitches and them make fun of him in there for kicks.

And by the way, dude, if you respond to this post by calling me "Cock" instead of Shock, it's already been done. i.e. Kombat/Truth/Mark-Ass Bitch.

AHH new jersey huh.... AKA americas toilet. piss off

Dude calm down , dont be upset that norcal didnt give you the old rub and tug last night.

And just to let you know Irish= drunk and Canadian = unimportant to the rest of the world. So stfu you unimportant drunk.

Pick me pick me next. I'm Irish, Australian and Aboriginal. here, I will help you.

What you should say said:
Shut the fuck up Sparky, you Drunken Convict.
(as you will have nothing to say about an aboriginal, cos you know shit about them :) )and I would then say, Hey, I'm drunk, your ******ed, Me I will be sobre in the morning, you my friend will still be ******ed.

Dude calm down , dont be upset that norcal didnt give you the old rub and tug last night.

And just to let you know Irish= drunk and Canadian = unimportant to the rest of the world. So stfu you unimportant drunk.

Wow. Well educated AND original. A double-threat guy!

Are you going to fuck me or what? I'm on a tight schedule here.

Meaning I need to be untight in a short amount of time SO GET TO IT.

Pick me pick me next. I'm Irish, Australian and Aboriginal. here, I will help you.

(as you will have nothing to say about an aboriginal, cos you know shit about them :) )and I would then say, Hey, I'm drunk, your ******ed, Me I will be sobre in the morning, you my friend will still be ******ed.

Abororiginies arent even real people , they are like mermaids or fairies.
So you are a drunk, kangaroo raping fairy.

Youre welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back