theotherside

captain_america.jpg

Check it out everyone, Plantastic sent us a picture of what hes going to wear at the Gay Pride Parade.
You go Girl!!

He was probably conceived in the Fritzl basement.

Would explain why he loved the thought of me with my cock up my dads ass and then seemed oh so willing to talk about the fact I apparently have two penises... probably so he could fantasise about me and TWO family members.

The funny thing is, he talks about me being gay in his last post above, yet he's the one who only a few posts back said about my cock up my dad's ass.

Fucked up 'ey?

Would explain why he loved the thought of me with my cock up my dads ass and then seemed oh so willing to talk about the fact I apparently have two penises... probably so he could fantasise about me and TWO family members.

The funny thing is, he talks about me being gay in his last post above, yet he's the one who only a few posts back said about my cock up my dad's ass.

Fucked up 'ey?

It's certainly weird, then again, go on any wrestling video on Youtube and you'll see that all the time.

Does this guy really have nothing better to do than go on a wrestling forum in which he's confined to one tiny area and make dick jokes about people who think he's another Kombat?

Does this guy really have nothing better to do than go on a wrestling forum in which he's confined to one tiny area and make dick jokes about people who think he's another Kombat?

Like the Independent Wrestling section?

Aww just kidding Shock.

Why to you connect me to indies lately? I know close to nothing about them.

Wow. Such a comeback. I am in shock over your devastating comeback. Ouch. That is terrible.

Try again, NewKombat/Kombat-With-Dick-Jokes.

I tried to keep it simple for you Jersey residents

Your welcome.

You're totally right man.

Yeah to be fair this is one of the most pointless arguments I've ever had.

The thing I'm insulting here is his comebacks and yet he doesn't help himself by making even worse ones than before, referring to my own genitalia that I'd be very surprised if he's seen.

I see he's going after almost everyone for no reason too.

I had a reason to get involved, he insulted Becca and she's pretty much my mentor round here, haha.

You're totally right man.

Yeah to be fair this is one of the most pointless arguments I've ever had.

The thing I'm insulting here is his comebacks and yet he doesn't help himself by making even worse ones than before, referring to my own genitalia that I'd be very surprised if he's seen.

I see he's going after almost everyone for no reason too.

I had a reason to get involved, he insulted Becca and she's pretty much my mentor round here, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back