TheNextVinceRusso

since when has being able to bear children the defining trait of a woman?

since webster's dictionary was published, unless you think you are smarter than a dictionary?

The fact of the matter is that physical cosmetic changes have exactly nothing to do with who the PERSON is.

they do not change on the inside, but on the outside they do, and its physical appearance that defines your gender

I always love the fact that you run like a little bitch every time you get you ass handed to you. I also am amused by the fact that you have mocked people for taking this forum seriously, and yet feel the need to protect your ego when you leave in the middle of a debate.

What a sad lonely pathetic life you must lead...

when have i ran, sorry i got things to do other than converse with you, i know its lonely being a mod and all, maybe if u didnt ban SPAMbino u'd have some other ppl to talk to.

so i take it seriously cuz i leave and do other things, whereas you don't care cuz u stay on here to get up to admin levels of influence

WARP LOGIC FTW

since webster's dictionary was published, unless you think you are smarter than a dictionary?
I said "defining" characteristic. Moron.

When there are THREE characteristics defined by your precious dictionary (which is also incredibly lacking, with regards to hormones, chromosomes, emotional balance, etc.), then you definitely can't say that ONE characteristic is the defining one. Especially when there are millions of women that can't produce offspring.

they do not change on the inside, but on the outside they do, and its physical appearance that defines your gender
Like hell it does. Seriously, how fucking dumb can you be? Physical appearance does NOT determine gender. Your DNA, your psychological and biological states, etc. are what determines your gender.

For example, female chromosomes are XX, and male are XY. If you put a penis on a woman, their chromosomes don't magically turn XY. Their hormones don't change, their perceptions of the world don't change.

Physical appearance does not determine gender. Do yourself a favor and leap into the 20th century. And yes, I mean the 20th century, not the 21st. That's how outdated your beliefs are.

when have i ran, sorry i got things to do other than converse with you, i know its lonely being a mod and all, maybe if u didnt ban SPAMbino u'd have some other ppl to talk to.

so i take it seriously cuz i leave and do other things, whereas you don't care cuz u stay on here to get up to admin levels of influence

WARP LOGIC FTW
You know, I forgot I said I was going to dumb things down for you. So I'll do that here.

You see, when you criticize someone and then do the EXACT same thing yourself, then that makes you a HYPOCRITE. By making yourself a hypocrite in this area, then you completely invalidate your previous comments. Which just makes you look like an idiot.

As if you didn't already have plenty of evidence of your idiocy.

Just stop, TNEF. Sly is too much for you. You were much more entertaining when it was just me and GD.

SPAMbino, I see you viewing this thread ;).

You can't hide in the guest list, buddy ol pal.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TELL ME YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now, when you use Webster on your side, that means it's right. But no, when I use a copy of Webster's Dictionary to prove you wrong, no, then you don't listen to it and it's not a reliable source.

Congratulations, you're not only a pathetic idiot, you're also a hypocrite.

hey JKO, i'm back sorry to keep u waiting, hopefully you kept your hormones under control

after that huge layla el sized ass post, razor is an alright dude

ps jko i decided to let the SPAMbino destroy your comment earlier, you know the one where u mistakenly thought i was online at 4 am then defended yourself being online at the SAME time, and prob some other vintage jko pulitzer prize award worthy writing

Fuck getting respect from everyone else, TheNextEdFerrara said I was alright. :lmao::lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back