TheNextVinceRusso

Um, what the fuck am I supposed to do, sit there and piss on myself?

I suggest that you try pissing in the toilet.

I'm guessing you also have some sort of bladder problem because pissing doesn't exactly take a long time, so I don't know why you had to grab your computer and go on wrestlezone.....

And since you sit down and piss I'm guessing that means you have a vagina, in which case we may have to start referring to you as toots;) (sexism 101).

And since I was up, I just wanted to see what was going on. Alot of interesting shit goes on in the wee hours of the morning here.

(JKO was probably *********ing)

Hey Ed did you hear? JKO has a vagina and thus has to sit down to piss.

Maybe Slyfox can give JKO a penis, but with Slyfox's logic i guess JKO would still be a woman.

he never did return to define what a woman is, maybe he finally came to his senses

OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, he has sex with men but can;t cope with being gay, so he makes claims they are still women but just chicks with dicks. (closeted homosexuality 101) moral of the story is jko enjoys sitting down to pee out his whispering eye while doing casual activities, such as reading wrestlezone or watching his fav movie (welcome to mooseport)

Razor is now a fan of TNEF and TheGreatOne (TheGreatSPAMbino).

Welcome to the Next World Order Razor, we are also known as the winning team.

By the way, we here at the Next World Order follow one main rule:
fuck bitches, get money.

he never did return to define what a woman is, maybe he finally came to his senses

OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, he has sex with men but can;t cope with being gay, so he makes claims they are still women but just chicks with dicks. (closeted homosexuality 101) moral of the story is jko enjoys sitting down to pee out his whispering eye while doing casual activities, such as reading wrestlezone or watching his fav movie (welcome to mooseport)
I love how you all talk about me when I'm not even around. Gives me that old-fashioned romantic feeling inside...you know, the one where I'd do anything to bone ban you.

As far as women with penises...if you don't understand how it is possible, then you truly are an idiot.

explain away, again give your definition of a woman (its been many hours and u still havent) MALES HAVE PENISES, WOMEN HAVE VAGINA'S, you could HAVE been a woman then got a penis, but now your a man, clearly your the idiot, and any non brown noser would make that statement. honestly if it wasnt for how dumb you are on this one particular thing u wouldnt even be that bad but it boggles my mind how u cant understand this concept, so please EXPLAIN how a woman could have a penis and still be scientifically defined as a woman

explain away, again give your definition of a woman (its been many hours and u still havent) MALES HAVE PENISES, WOMEN HAVE VAGINA'S, you could HAVE been a woman then got a penis, but now your a man, clearly your the idiot, and any non brown noser would make that statement. honestly if it wasnt for how dumb you are on this one particular thing u wouldnt even be that bad but it boggles my mind how u cant understand this concept, so please EXPLAIN how a woman could have a penis and still be scientifically defined as a woman
For fuck's sake, cosmetic physical changes to a person's body is not going to change the biological, emotional, and hormonal properties of that person. If I were to have an operation for fake boobs, would my testosterone or estrogen levels change at all? Would my penis and testicles fall off? Would I suddenly desire to wear pink and play with dolls? Of course not.

Trying to state that physical characteristics are what define the gender of a person is as close-mindedly ignorant as it is mind-numbingly stupid. If there was a rule that said I could ban people for stupidity, then you'd be at the top of the list.

For fuck's sake, cosmetic physical changes to a person's body is not going to change the biological, emotional, and hormonal properties of that person. If I were to have an operation for fake boobs, would my testosterone or estrogen levels change at all? Would my penis and testicles fall off? Would I suddenly desire to wear pink and play with dolls? Of course not.

Trying to state that physical characteristics are what define the gender of a person is as close-mindedly ignorant as it is mind-numbingly stupid. If there was a rule that said I could ban people for stupidity, then you'd be at the top of the list.

yes, an operation would mean they are transgendered, they can no longer reproduce and bare children due to the flopping wang, its not the same as fake breats cuz fake breasts arent a reproductive organ

female
Adjective
1. of the sex producing offspring
2. of or characteristic of a woman
3. (of reproductive organs such as the ovary and carpel) capable of producing reproductive cells ([gametes]) that are female

1. dick means they cant produce offspring
2. they will lack characteristics of a woman, quite positive cock is a characteristic of a male
3. again cannot reproduce

if xfearbefore can work a dictionary so can i

and banning me like u did SPAM just shows you don't have the testicular fortitude to deal with us do u have to silence us, banning SPAM was complete win on his part

yes, an operation would mean they are transgendered, they can no longer reproduce and bare children due to the flopping wang, its not the same as fake breats cuz fake breasts arent a reproductive organ

female
Adjective
1. of the sex producing offspring
2. of or characteristic of a woman
3. (of reproductive organs such as the ovary and carpel) capable of producing reproductive cells ([gametes]) that are female

1. dick means they cant produce offspring
2. they will lack characteristics of a woman, quite positive cock is a characteristic of a male
3. again cannot reproduce

if xfearbefore can work a dictionary so can i

and banning me like u did SPAM just shows you don't have the testicular fortitude to deal with us do u have to silence us, banning SPAM was complete win on his part

What if they have ovarian cancer and can't produce children? Are they no longer a woman?

You sound like Mr. Garrison of South Park in the episode "Eek, a Penis!" Watch the very end of it, you'll knowwhat I mean.

Bull fucking shit. First of all, who says that by having a penis, they can't still have a vagina? Furthermore, since when has being able to bear children the defining trait of a woman? Like GD said, if they are sterile, are they no longer women? Are men who are sterile no longer men?

You're an idiot. The fact of the matter is that physical cosmetic changes have exactly nothing to do with who the PERSON is.

How does SPAM posting sexist remarks give him a "complete win"? So, by being a sexist, now you are cool? Yeah, good luck with that buddy. I bet that goes over really well with all those girls you pretend you meet. Hell, I bet even Rosy Palms and her five best friends won't touch you tonight.

i'll be back on later home dawgs
I always love the fact that you run like a little bitch every time you get you ass handed to you. I also am amused by the fact that you have mocked people for taking this forum seriously, and yet feel the need to protect your ego when you leave in the middle of a debate.

What a sad lonely pathetic life you must lead...

Finally he's banned.

I'll respond to his insults when the alt comes.

I'm pretty sure the the alt is already here, in the form of TheNextIrrelevantBooker****ipsOnAnnouncingLegends. Or, TheNextEdFerrara to be more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back