TheNextVinceRusso

wut ever the fuck they are the red rep crap

clearly wasnt stalking you, i was saying that based on wut u have been saying to me

and you agreed because you said i knew alot about you when i said u make stupid comments, if you didnt agree you would have said i did not know alot about you, thats a big difference

i dont care, if ur commenting towards me i'll make a comment, but i'm not gunna go looking for you liek u do for me, clearly i make ur day

oh yeah i forgot, LOL at wanting me to respect chris benoit. would u want me to respect ted bundy and those columbine shooters while i'm at it

Hi dave

Eh, thought I'd figure out who you fucks are. Now that I realize you (TheNextEdFerrara) are a tool, and TheGreatSPAMbino won't get out of prison, I bid you guys fucking adieu. By the way I'm already more famous than you douches. PEACE.

TNEF is in no position to be calling anyone a stalker. Everytime I come to this thread, he's viewing it. At 6:00 earlier today, I came here and he was on. Just now, I came here, and he was on. I woke up last night at 4:00 AM to take a piss, and he was on. Do you have no fucking life?

...Isn't it suspicious that right after I called him out on viewing this thread all the time, that we suddenly have a new guest?

:suspic:

i have the account saved on here so i dont have to do meaningless tasks such as signing in, thefact you get up to piss at 4 am and must check the wrestlezone forums is a far bigger concern

anyways since JKO is obsessed with when i am on, i'll let you know when i come back so you can continue to jerk off to my awesome posts, farewell

Um, what the fuck am I supposed to do, sit there and piss on myself?

And since I was up, I just wanted to see what was going on. Alot of interesting shit goes on in the wee hours of the morning here.

And even if your profile is saved:
1)That still doesn't explain why you are always viewing this thread.

2)The system automatically logs you out after a while, so that means you constantly refresh this page, hoping someone gives a damn about you and your shitty little friend.

Oh, wait, I can already smell his bullshit response:

TNEF's likely response said:
well u guys have replyed, so u obviously care about me nd the spambinoman!

:rolleyes:

I miss Blood and Thunder. He was annoying as fuck, but a hell of alot more entertaining than these two twatburgers.

And now, for another of Razor's Highlights of TNEF and Spambino!! Today you'll be getting a crash course in Sexuality and Common Sense 101, so buckle up and get ready for a hilarious ride!

No use even attempting to debate these two peons, I defeated them, they admitted to said defeat, and then now refuse to acknowledge it. I literally proved them wrong with a fucking Websters Dictionary, and that didn't do it for 'em.

But go ahead, I love watching you rip into people Razor :lmao:

Sorry I've been shirking my duties boss. I thought that this thread would have died by now.

what a loyal fan, thank you razor it is always nice to hear back from those i please, i'll try and keep up the good work

sincerely, TNEF

Any way I can help, TNEF. :lmao:

Believe it or not, its actually not SPAMbino. TheNextEdFerrara is SPAMbino's friend from down the street (no homo).

You sound like a Mexican trying to keep the nearest Redneck from shooting you in the face because "You looked at my dick, didn't ya?! DIDNT YA?!?!"

TNEF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JKO

I....agree....:lmao:

lady-gaga.jpg

Actually, I find these two to entertain me infinitely more than that dude in really gawdy make-up. Lady Gaga, right?

How many xfearbefore's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change the lightbulb and one to disappoint his husband in bed.

....:lmao::lmao:

i'd rather be a douche than JKO, atleast douches see pussy

Oh ma gawd...this was hilarious.

why did you say literally, you cant really metaphorically or symbolically come back to this thread to read what we quoted can you?

:lmao:

lol xfearbefore gave me negative rep for this

i guess the best way to not appear racist is to give negative rep to someone of a difference culture when they accuse u

That's libel.

ill write my essay after you write an essay on the impact mom jokes had on the early 90s

clearly your just crying cuz u SOMEHOW got a reputation of being this tough respectable poster, when a guy with ten posts makes u his bitch

its ok, i'd be mad if i wasted all that time building my forum respect when a guy walks in and takes a giant steamy dump on my legacy

So you just randomly mock wrestling in the middle of conversations all the time? Yes, obviously you are rolling in the pussy.

P.S Wanker is a stupid British term and thus a poor attempt at an insult.

Ya, it's TNA minus the entertaining part.

So...now TNA wants me to entertain it? I assume that's what it means when something gains a negative value in the entertainment department.

Hey fuckface, hows the voluntary stay in prison going?

i like telfon don's style, he never wastes time by being a pussy and chirping me by himself, he just takes the tough guy route and wait for general dissaray to chirp first. its also a good way to make online friends, killing two birds with ONE(1) stone

Thanks for giving me the numeric symbol and the spelling for the number 1. That's always handy.

i also have posted in other places tho rarely, there goes that point, leave the argument to the men gumbercules

ps, if the only time someone chooses this to the exclusion of all other sections is when they don't have a choice, then i can't VOLUNTARILY be here can i? congrats u might have the dumbest comment on this thread, which is impressive with the amount of jko posts there are

Wow, this guy sure did some research on TheNextEdFerrara, i think he wants him (sexuality 101).

you come on a thread where we are the main focus to read our posts and respond, you follow my post history to the point where u know speciifically wut forums i post in, i however do not know jack shit about you, THUS i am clearly more important to you than you are to me, despite my low posting in contrast to yours. it is therefore impressive because i am new and you know me, whereas you are a vet and i only remember you cuz of your sig. (common sense 101)

lol in the general's entire multi quote rant he did not disprove one of my points, only stating he knows about me more than i know about him cuz i'm an ass (even bad publicity is publicity)

originally i thoguht general was some sort of military rank he held, it is now apparent it represents general stupid comments

Chris Benoit is such a fuck.

Stop calling me bro, Your Canadian.

I'm not your buddy, friend.

I'm not your friend, guy.

I'm not your guy, friend.

i have the account saved on here so i dont have to do meaningless tasks such as signing in, thefact you get up to piss at 4 am and must check the wrestlezone forums is a far bigger concern

I miss Blood and Thunder. He was annoying as fuck, but a hell of alot more entertaining than these two twatburgers.

I dunno...Blood and Thunder was pretty bad.

Cya:)

(he'll be back)

^^^This. It pretty much closes out this post perfectly.

hey JKO, i'm back sorry to keep u waiting, hopefully you kept your hormones under control

after that huge layla el sized ass post, razor is an alright dude

ps jko i decided to let the SPAMbino destroy your comment earlier, you know the one where u mistakenly thought i was online at 4 am then defended yourself being online at the SAME time, and prob some other vintage jko pulitzer prize award worthy writing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back