Daedryon

So, OhCanada messaged you of all people, despite saying elsewhere that he has no idea if anyone else in his residency hall is a member of this place or not? And he just happens to message you about a random wrestling forum that you just happen to be a part of and you just decided to start posting again after months of being away because of it?

What university do you go to? I need to make sure not to go near it to avoid my intelligence being sucked out of my head.

How convenient you just happened to log on for the first time in months ten seconds after OhCanada was banned.

Want to know what's even funnier though? The fact that no one even mentioned OhCanada2009. Thanks for admitting your guilt.

You have failed at the internet.

OhCanadaEh2009 was registered fucking months ago, and from what I've seen through his profile, he stopped posting months ago.

He comes back recently and makes like fucking 5 posts, and is banned for some fake-ass "posting spoilers" shit (yeah, he told me everything).

Real nice.

No wonder your forum only has about 100 actual users who consistently post.

The other fucking 10,000+ are just alts.

OhCanadaEh2009 was registered fucking months ago, and from what I've seen through his profile, he stopped posting months ago.

He comes back recently and makes like fucking 5 posts, and is banned for some fake-ass "posting spoilers" shit (yeah, he told me everything).

Real nice.

No wonder your forum only has about 100 actual users who consistently post.

The other fucking 10,000+ are just alts.

You're adorable. Do you do parties?

Admitting my guilt? No.

I know what goes on.

After OhCanada msg'd me, I told him I was a member and that you ******s changed my name to Menstrual Blood.

Also, I go to COLLEGE. Learn to read fuckface.

I said Centennial College, not fucking University.

We are lucky to have found the 100 people on the internet who are capable of intelligent though.

Luckily we cut you off :)

Admitting my guilt? No.

I know what goes on.

After OhCanada msg'd me, I told him I was a member and that you ******s changed my name to Menstrual Blood.

Also, I go to COLLEGE. Learn to read fuckface.

I said Centennial College, not fucking University.

Wow. Centennial College educates some pretty unintelligent rogues than. To think I was going to give you an amusing signature.

Google: Rules

See, while all you ******s are bitching about the stupidest shit, involving two people on the same college connection, I've got a fucking party to go to.

I just had to come back and say hi after hearing what you did to OhCanada.

So yeah, I'll be back. Remember that.

I have tons of open connections available.

And not just proxies, there's my main college internet connection, my secondary residency connection, etc.

And as soon as you mention who you are, we'll ban you. Then since we know what school you go to and have your IP address, we'll just contact your school and mention that you're posting obscene images on a public forum, which should leave you with a fine mess to deal with.

And as soon as you mention who you are, we'll ban you. Then since we know what school you go to and have your IP address, we'll just contact your school and mention that you're posting obscene images on a public forum, which should leave you with a fine mess to deal with.

Lol, you think my college will do anything?

Like I said, my residency has 600+ people, and the college has well over a couple thousand people.

Good luck trying to find me.

You've really got a fetish with goatse. You should look into that. Enjoy your "party" with your left hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back