Themed Pay Per Views

Attitude

Getting Noticed By Management
What themed pay per views would you like to see?

What themed pay per views do you like currently in the WWE?

Which ones would you get rid of or combine?

These are the three biggest questions I would like you to answer. The reason I brought this up is because I was thinking about the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View and the HIAC Pay Per View. I was thinking is there really any reason to have two pay per views based on cages? No, not really. That's my opinion anyway. So I thought how do we fix this problem. Combine them. Make this pay per view instead:

Rage In A Cage:

Would be great. You could feature both the Elimination Chamber and the HIAC matches. Plus you could include several other matches including:

-The Barbed Wire Steal Cage Match
-The Steal Cage Match
-War Games
-Triple Cage Match(I think this is what it's called).
-The Lion's Den and
-The Punjabi Prison Match.

This is my idea. What are your ideas?

Edit: Now this thread is about YOU GUYS coming up with ideas for themed pay per views. So that's the idea for this thread. As it states in the three questions I posted AND in the first sentence of my first paragraph. This isn't all about my idea. This is for you guys to come up with your own ideas.

ok this is thread is ridiculous
how in the world are they to interchange a hell in a cell for a chamber or cage???
it

Not really a ridiculous thread. You didn't like my idea. So in my original posts I asked you guys to come up with your ideas. So what's riducolous about that? Try to read the questions I put up. Attempt to answer them. Come up with your own ideas.

Now back in the WCW when they had the WCW pay per views they managed to have two HIAC hanging above the ring. I'm sure they could find a way to fit the HIAC and Elimination Chamber above the ring.

Anyway that's just an idea I threw out. I don't care if you disagree but this thread isn't ridiculous. Just try and attempt to come up with your own ideas.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUeZhmNilCQ Watch this video. If they can find a way to do that than I'm sure they could be creative enough for the EC and HIAC. Don't have to agree with me. I'm just saying they are capable of finding ways to make things work.

How the hell would you get a hell in a cell and an elimination chamber hanging over the ring. It wouldn't work that way.
But you could have a hell in a cell and a ladder match. just saying

Okay, that's an idea. What would the theme be? What would the pay per view be called? Elaborate on your thoughts. Answer the questions I put up. What pay per view would you get rid of?

i really don't want to see any different themed ppvs... i mean some work (hell in a cell) some dont (breaking point) see breaking points could have worked if you actually had some technical wrestlers now adays

None, themed PPV's ruin the gimmick.
The only themed PPV's that work are the Royal Rumble (leads into Wrestlemania) King of the ring annual tournament that created a NEW star and later lead into Summerslam for the winner and the Survivor Series when done correctly and combine feuds to have INTRIGING matches that people normally wouldn't team together but do for the common purpose.
Themed PPV's like Extreme rules, Elimination Chamber, Money In The Bank, HELL IN A CELL work once but not annually they serve no purpose other then ruin a decent gimmick, what I'd do to go back 12-15 years to where gimmick matches were TRADITIONAL BLUE CAGE match, Ladder match, No DQ and Submission/I Quit matches, and Casket match for the Undertaker with the inception of Hell in a cell and Elimination chamber, in reality there is zero need for cage matches nowadays as every 5-6 months you'll have a caged theme event with multiple cage matches on each show, over use of gimmick matches end up becoming stale and boring, and WWE IS at that point now.

Not really a ridiculous thread. You didn't like my idea. So in my original posts I asked you guys to come up with your ideas. So what's riducolous about that? Try to read the questions I put up. Attempt to answer them. Come up with your own ideas.

Now back in the WCW when they had the WCW pay per views they managed to have two HIAC hanging above the ring. I'm sure they could find a way to fit the HIAC and Elimination Chamber above the ring.

Anyway that's just an idea I threw out. I don't care if you disagree but this thread isn't ridiculous. Just try and attempt to come up with your own ideas.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUeZhmNilCQ Watch this video. If they can find a way to do that than I'm sure they could be creative enough for the EC and HIAC. Don't have to agree with me. I'm just saying they are capable of finding ways to make things work.

Yes themed ppv's maybe kill the gimmick but WWE doesn't care really. The Hell in a Cell is not a good idea, these matches are designed to be brutal and to end the most barbaric feuds, not to be featured every fall of each year AND have three of these matches that night, in feuds that may not really deserve to get into the cell.

Now going to answer your questions ATTITUDE

I would like to see the KING OF THE RING TOURNEY come back, or maybe a new anual tournament, that's wrestling tradition, and the KOTR was a very good show and had lots of stories coming out from it, Stone Cold was born at a KOTR tourney, so it can work perfectly.

I do not like the themed ppvs that much, but if I have to pick one, I'll take the TLC ppv in december, because they can have a chairs match, then a Ladder match and in the main event a TLC match, just if they do it that way, because if they hold 3 TLC's in one night, that will be a disaster, that will kill the TLC match.

I would get rid of the HELL IN A CELL PPV, and the MONEY IN THE BANK PPV, MITB was becoming a DAMN tradition and Vince wanted to make money of the match itself, VINCE IT WORKS AT WRESTLEMANIA HAVING "ONE MITB" NOT IN A SEPARATE PPV HAVING 2!!!!

no more themed PPV's! But it's not my decision. It's WWE's , anyways If I would to choose a themed PPV. I would choose King of the Ring. It was stupid of WWE to get rid of it. But in the King of the ring tournament they should do what they did in 2002 where the winner get's a world championship match at Summer Slam. Oh yeah and the only people that can Participate in the tournament has never won the World or WWE title.

ok this is thread is ridiculous
how in the world are they to interchange a hell in a cell for a chamber or cage???
it

A steel cage structure with a total of 4 people would take a matter of minutes to put up by hand, which WWE would be able to do if they switch away to enough segments and vignettes. With that said, they could easily leave the HIAC or EC structure hanging in the air. It's not exactly rocket science here.

Edit: To answer the main questions, I think WWE should turn Bragging Rights back into Cyber Sunday. To me, that felt like a great concept and with the way NXT plays out, it could become another hit for WWE. Or maybe when NXT S3 is finished, they could bring back Taboo Tuesday as I liked the idea of a ppv on a tuesday rather than a Sunday, it was different IMO.

What themed pay per views would you like to see?

King of The Ring and Cyber Sunday should be brought back for me. They'd be better than a couple of the current ones they have and are a bit innovative.

What themed pay per views do you like currently in the WWE?

Night of Champions is a good idea and Bragging Rights would be if the brands were competitive. Don't have too much of a problem with Extreme Rules either. If Survivor Series counts, that is/was a great concept too.

Which ones would you get rid of or combine?

I'd get rid of Fatal Four Way for sure, as well as Money In The Bank. I get the whole concept of gimmick PPV's but I don't know why people would want to buy a PPV to see Fatal Four Way matches. As with MITB, they should just leave that as a special thing for Wrestlemania for me.

I'm not a huge fan of doing PPV's like Hell In A Cell, Elimination Chamber and TLC either where they have multiple matches of the same type either but if they're going to do PPV's then I guess they need to fit those in somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back