The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, we don't. Not if you include every incarnation. We have quite a few spots left.

Hey, King Patrick offered me a spot in the nWZo, and i've come to the conclusion , it's better to be respected then to be in a shit group

Hey, King Patrick offered me a spot in the nWZo, and i've come to the conclusion , it's better to be respected then to be in a shit group

This group is all about respect. If you don't want to join then it's your loss to be quite honest.

sorry for posting twice, it said there was an error so i had assumed it didn't go through, but yeah, if i may further my claim, i want to join the nWZo, this groupis an excellent group of greats and i want to hang up there with the big names, i want respect

Aw, I never knew that you were in another faction and that you wanted to join this one. Your post was a little confusing but I apologise.

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Let's see. Green rep and 36 posts...
You'll have to clean up your posting style though. Proper capitalization and punctuation is a must. And once you've accepted you have to be willing to go out into the big bad forums and make quality posts.

You fellas remember Hiroyoshi Tenzan? He was Chono's tag team partner & co-founder of nWo Japan. There should be a spot for him in the family!

tenzan1.jpg

Totally. Instead of AKIRA, we'll use Hiroyushi Tenzan.

So, SuperCrazy.Do you want to be SuperTitan, SuperTenzan, or SuperSamantha?

Whoa! More & more factions are forming whilst more & more members are joining? IN MY SLEEP? This shit is getting crazy man

I'll be SuperTenzan, it just sounds totally sick, and sorry for not replying if you asked anything, the forums have been acting up on me tonight really bad.

Has ST's competition started yet? Or is that dead as WZ-DX?

BTW, I think I found a great promo for my presence in the nWZo. Thought I'd post a vid that has everything to do the nWZo without using an original nWo vid:

[youtube]gjEf-2I2qJw[/youtube]

Mykye James... & the nWZo 4 Lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo