The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit man, between working 8 1/2 hours last night, and having a debate with Big Sexy in the Sports Section, I've missed the lWo, and NSL has his own group? Damn man.

I am too Bubba. Impact Players shall be our allies. Because they rock, and rock hard.

X, would you now be considered Hollywood X Storm? Or Hollywood X in the WZnWo, and X Storm for the Impact Players?

Hollywood X Storm...I like the sound of that. Sounds like a hybrid strain of some fine bud. Now I just need an awesome sig.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!! You people are my fucking lucky charms!! The Killers are coming here in november...and I'm thanking the NWO!!! i'm marking out like a moufucka'. Black and white 'till I die! fo layf!

So what's been happenin with you, brothers?

Let's see.

You have 36 posts, two green bars, and live in Ohio. Sounds good to me. Anyone else have opinions?

Also, I believe we should work WITH the Impact Players. They rock very hard.
I'll see what I can do about your sig, X, but I'm only doing it because you're part of the nWZo and I love you.

Doc I say let him in... We're making up incomers here aren't we... Then again to x and others we are up incomers...

Since multiple factions are aligning with nWZo, I’ll remain as Rick Rude in nWo and DX and as soon as the Heenan Family and Dangerous Alliance factions start up, I’ll be Ravishing there too. 2 Words…4 Life!!

And, I'm thinking Booker PPV because of the T. It just goes better for me.

X logged out at the wrong time, right when I PM'd him his nWZo/Impact Players sig.

Lucky. I'm three-four hours from Cleveland so I can't go to the WWE show in September. I'm trying to convince my dad to take me to the one in Michigan this month. I have to convince him because he's arriving back from a business trip the day before the show.

bookah.png

hollywoodstorm.png

Lucky. I'm three-four hours from Cleveland so I can't go to the WWE show in September. I'm trying to convince my dad to take me to the one in Michigan this month. I have to convince him because he's arriving back from a business trip the day before the show.
Bummer lol I have my tickets for the Sept 1 Smackdown/ECW and have tickets for Bragging Rights as well. Awesome sigs man, I love them all.

I think we may have more members at one time than the New World Order itself. What was the nWo’s peak as far as number of members go??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back