The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1274596]Even if he hires two security guards, I'm U.P. Wallstreet, i'd just buy those two fat boys up and have them issue a beat down on the fool.[/QUOTE]

Or TM could buy them out with rep points lol.

Get your asses into the music forum. If TM, the guy with full red can have close to 1600 posts, so can you!

X, I'm trying to debate this one guy in the sports section. I threw out the challenge, he "accepted" if you can call it that, but then I responded to his, and nothing. Do I win by default?

You have David Flair in your sig. Of course you win by default.

Haha...that is awesome. Hopefully I can seriously debate this guy. He thinks Tiger pitching is superb in the AL Central.

Steve I already got him. He is just too scared to know he is wrong when it comes to that. The rest of his "challenge" is spotty at best. Plug for the Sports Section, go check that section out. It has been slow lately. Get your talk on the 2009 MLB Season. Not a baseball fan? Check out the 2009 NFL Season Thread. So many options, the choice is yours. :thumbsup:

Meh, my Twins aren't looking good, 3.5 games back last I checked...:( Mauer is gonna win the batting title and the MVP award, and we won't even reach the fucking playoffs. Well until Detroit struggles and the Chisox and us battle it out yet again.

An above average Peavy can go a long way lol. A 3 man rotation in a 5 game series like that would be an awesome showing. But I did get ahead of myself a little bit. It would be a good series though, you have to admit it would be.

I'm kind of tired of this nWZo thing.

Congrats, M_F. Stick around for a while. You're doing good things.

And he changed his sig of awesomeness. That's cool, 48.7. You're still awesome. But if he's quitting, I want the spot of Scott Hall.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1274587]I don't know guys, he seems like an elitie guy, what with his 41 posts and all.

I'm scared of this relative newbie.[/QUOTE]

Quality > quantity.

...Meh. I'm not a fan of Muse Steve. At all. Them and the Kings of Leon make me want to jump off of a tall building.

Quality > quantity.

Let's vote. I say put him in. If he fails, drop him, but let's see what he can do for us. What’s the worst that could happen?? This may be a good time to split the nWZo Brand into Sub-Factions like Hollywood, WolfPac, Japan, Elite, B-Team, 2000 and WWF. Since we, through me, has control over WZ DX, we could even use DX as a Sub-Faction. Think about it. We’re not a Stable anymore, we’re a Brand, and at the rate we’re going, we’ll soon be a whole Organization. The New World Organization of Professional $#!+ Talking.

Let's vote. I say put him in. If he fails, drop him, but let's see what he can do for us. What’s the worst that could happen?? This may be a good time to split the nWZo Brand into Sub-Factions like Hollywood, WolfPac, Japan, Elite, B-Team, 2000 and WWF. Since we, through me, has control over WX DX, we could even use DX as a Sub-Faction. Think about it. We’re not a Stable anymore, we’re a Brand, and at the rate we’re going, we’ll soon be a whole Organization. The New World Organization of Professional $#!+ Talking.

That'd be awesome.

Except I didn't request to join.

Oh, I thought that’s what you meant. Oh well. Always welcome to join. We have tons of Balck spray paint. HAHA!!

Where the balls has Tenta gotten to?

Hey, Patrick, you should totally become a full-fledged member instead of a double agent. That Rude sig would look great in just black and white...

Where has tenta gone...

Though Doc I do like Patricks sig right now.... though the black and white is the only way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back