The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brothas, you ready for that challenge:

It's simple.... Starting at five ten, you all will have an hour and thrity minutes to create as many quality non-spam wrestling posts as possible. Now, you're going to have to post in here the Section and Thread you posted in, so we can keep score of it.

It will be 1 point for every post you make

It will be two points if you post in a thread started by a nWZo brother

Posting in a Creationism post will get you automatically DQ'ed.

Now then, you have until five ten to make it known you want in this contest. All posts before five ten will not count.

And the winner earns my rep three times a week, for the rest of your posting career. Read: That'll be about 240 points of rep 4 Lyfe

You have until five ten to tell me you want in. Good luck, my brothas

Right on Tent Show, I've been telling some of our members they need to quit bullshitting in this thread and go out and make quality non-spam posts. That's the surest way to build our reputation round these here parts.

I'd compete in this contest, but I've already got guaranteed rep from you for life brother. :D

Just so people know, when you do post here, here's how it's going to look.

Tenta,

I posted in the WWE Section

In the Thread So and So

I will push the deadline for signing up until five thrity. You have until then to make it known that you want in. 5:30

So already, we have,

Hollywood X (May God have mercy on everyone's soul)
TMed DiBiase
Dewey Adams
JKO Jarrett

More, takers? You have twenty six minutes to sign up

I would, but I'm leavin soon. If it counts I posted like 20 something non-spam posts last night, including a couple long ones in the Debator's League.

No, no, no Tent Show, I'm not competing. Your rep is seemingly already guaranteed for me forever anyways :D

Plus it would be unfair to the kiddies.

So we're taking out X, and putting in Luger. Any more takers have five minutes to sign up. Read.... You Have Five Minutes. Rep is worth... In spite of what X and 48.7 might have you think :lmao:

I couldn't be in the contest if i wanted to :(, I wont' be online until later tonight. Oh but I say give them 3 points for the hip hop thread. I need some motherfucking traffic in that bitch.

I'm in but I scare know what it is yet.

Care to enlighten?

Any last takers, (As I see people are now reading this) Have Five More Minutes. The Competition WILL start in five minutes, ans will go to six thirty. If you're not on by then, you will not be able to compete.

So far, it is,

TM
Steve
Dewey
JKO

Thunder is now in....

And an added rule:

You post in Ty's Hip Hop Thread, or my JTMFTG, or Razor's "The Art of Philoosphy", or 48.7's Sports Thread, and you get Three Points

Wait, no! I can't do it. I am very, very tired after work.

Ok, Thunder is now out. Don't worry Thunder... We'll have one tomorrow, buddy :)

Anyway, we will start in one minute. Again, Here Are The Rules;

It's simple.... Starting at five ten, you all will have an hour and thrity minutes to create as many quality non-spam wrestling posts as possible. Now, you're going to have to post in here the Section and Thread you posted in, so we can keep score of it.

It will be 1 point for every post you make

It will be two points if you post in a thread started by a nWZo brother

Posting in a Creationism post will get you automatically DQ'ed.

You post in Ty's Hip Hop Thread, or my JTMFTG, or Razor's "The Art of Philoosphy", or 48.7's Sports Thread, and you get Three Points

Now then, you have until five ten to make it known you want in this contest. All posts before five ten will not count.

And the winner earns my rep three times a week, for the rest of your posting career. Read: That'll be about 240 points of rep 4 Lyfe

You have until one minute to tell me you want in. Good luck, my brothas

I can't be in it... I'm getting off and heading out... that's what I meant tenta... sry for the miscommunication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back