The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question. If I was ant-WZnWo, would I catch a gang beat down & get WZnWo spray painted on my back? Or would I become a human dart like Rey Mysterio? Somebody has to be against this monster cancer that infiltrating this board. I will stand against you, even it means I must stand alone! WZWCW!

I got a question. If I was ant-WZnWo, would I catch a gang beat down & get WZnWo spray painted on my back? Or would I become a human dart like Rey Mysterio? Somebody has to be against this monster cancer that infiltrating this board. I will stand against you, even it means I must stand alone! WZWCW!

Dude you would be proceed to be beaten down by everyone, all like 30 of us. We would then throw you in a lawn head first like a human dart. Then spray paint the nWZo on your back. It is what happens.

And I'll delete all the sigs on my Photobucket I made for your Book This.

ALL OF THEM.

Muahahahaha.

You guys won't have cool sigs like us

Come on, King, join us! You could be Masahiro Chono.

kingmasahiro.png

Now the only roles left are Samantha and Dusty Rhodes. Then we have to start using the WWE members.

It's nearly one o clock.

Too bad I have to go to the gym really soon. Don't wanna miss the contest, though...

This is easily a winner for best storyline. Steve's gimmick before joining us was fucking hilarious.

Oh whatever do you mean?

I'm just sayin' that "dick-blowing cunt" might be considered stepping over the flaming line and we definitely don't want the Chosen One banned.

But by all means, begin a war. We won't stop until the entire WZ forum is Black and White. :)

I'm just sayin' that "dick-blowing cunt" might be considered stepping over the flaming line and we definitely don't want the Chosen One banned.

But by all means, begin a war. We won't stop until the entire WZ forum is Black and White. :)

Alright, I just want them to know that we mean business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back