The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young guns? I don't know what that would accomplish really. To be honest we have already beaten wzdx.

Good morning, nWZo-ites. First and foremost, I'd like to wlecome a shitload of members. Most importantly, I'd like to welcome Christy Hemme's ass. Brad, you are not fucking allowed to change that sig. Ever

Anyway, today, we're going to have a little contest. And the winner is going to earn my rep three times a week, for the rest of your posting career. As for now, I'm going to take a nap. Spent the morning shoveling mulch. Keep this part alive, folks. I'll be back with the rules at about one o' clock

Make sure you give me a shot at it. I won't be back in until about 16:30 EST. Make sure I get a chance Tents. See you guys after I get back from work.

Bastards... It's as if my bosses don't care about the nWZo.

Young guns? I don't know what that would accomplish really. To be honest we have already beaten wzdx.

They've still got Sign Guy and THE Madcap. I'm positive that there are more members, but I can't tell who they are as opposed to the ones that have defected. But, yeah they better come back soon, or we win by default.

I say we turn Madcap on The Sign guy, and do the old NWZO beat down on him. Keep him in that company up north.

She's fake Sting.
stingfake.png

Doc, your sigs are the shit. They own all. You should include a link to your Photobucket in your sig. I went through 5 pages of your posts just to find that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back